If you could send one picture back in time, what would it be and who would you send it to?

If you could send one picture back in time, what would it be and who would you send it to?

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/eozdniw
youtube.com/watch?v=iz5Gd-6bqoM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> map of the world
> King Mansa Musa
> Mali discovers the New World first and colonizes Brazil
You can not tell me the idea isn't cool.

Trump covfefe tweet to Christopher Hitchens

A dick pic to Marie Antoinette

As a Brazilian this does not sound cool. We already have enough of them.

Picture of Berlin to Hitler

I'd send the pregnant ann frank fetish shit to ann frank

To Franz Ferdinand in 1914

A picture of Hitler having a parade under the Arc de Triomphe, to Neville Chamberlain.

Has this artist made any more pictures?

if the artist is still drawing I'd pay him to make more Veeky Forumstorical memes

>A picture of Europe circa 1940
>To George V in 1914

I think I have another of his pictures saved that has Isaac Newton

There's one of George Washington and the cherry tree
I'd send your OP pic to 1776

No wait, I'd send this to Otto

Here you go

After some digging I found his account
furaffinity.net/user/eozdniw

>write down F=ma, calculus fundamentals, electromagnetic formulas, Einsteins theorys, and a blueprint of a steam engine
>send to roman empire

Now how will they understand every single symbolica? The equal sign only came to be in the 16th century, for example.

Id have to think about it but i could probably explain it with diagrams. The most important thing there is the steam engine though, that could be easily explained with out symbols

You're gonna have a REALLY hard time explaining calculus without all the shit we already have.

I like how intact the buolevard is, picture of Hitler and all.

My dick to Joan of Arc.

>Eozdniw has elected to make their content available to registered users only
Something you want to tell us, user?

Does anyone have that magnificent shoop of the furry guiding that turk to shoot Karlov?

A picture of my dick to my historyfu

That's assuming there isn't a butterfly effect. If there is then I wouldn't send a picture. And I would kill everyone trying to send pictures to maintain the current timeline.

OP's pic, and I'd send it to Jefferson Davis

A picture of a decent resolution world map then give it to the Romans.

The greatest of projections.

April 13, 1865

the desk of Abraham Lincoln

>picture of Goatse
>to St Paul.

I'd be interested in how it would affect Christianity.

Kek
I'd send a pic of Barack Obama as president to Andrew Johnson

To every western leaders in the 50-60s

honestly, the only good response. what are you going to do? what can you possibly hope to change? there's just too much, and you cannot hope the people that you think are powerful enough to cause change, actually can change outcomes, as their participation or lack there of caused events in the first place. there is nothing you can do

Given how much she wrote about where babies come from she'd probably find it amusing.

>"Oh all these handsome strapping young men want to father children with me? Better survive this war and force Peter not to pull out for once so I can make them all jealous."

>if the artist is still drawing I'd pay him to make more Veeky Forumstorical memes

this, but for pic related

>"My favorite award winning actor is gonna pay me a visit? AWESOME!"

>"I should've defected to the Confederacy with the rest of my friends..."

Photo of German war plans for 1940 to Allied leaders in 1939.

The modern day Colosseum to Emperor Vespasian

pic related to the Soviet Politburo in 1917

Goddamnit not again

This tbqhf

Your wiafu is shit

Photo of a map of Gettysburg annotated with incoming Union forces, their estimated times of arrival, and deployments to General Robert E. Lee on June 28th, 1863 with a sticky note simply marked "Harrison".

My penis to Clara Schumann.

I'd cheat and send this webm back to 1939

Hitler would realize there was no hope for the German people and they should all commit self-Genocide Masada-style.

I'd send it to Little Hitler and ensure the rise of Nazi Germany.

He wouldn't be able to read standard English though. Let alone 21st Century colloquial English.

Seems I'm not the first to send this image back in time.

Then he wouldn't target the Jews as much as he would the gays.

So he would put a Jew in charge of his premiere paramilitary force?

hirohito

>*puts on EXTRA THICC glasses*
>"Oh my Shinto, is that Tokyo? It isn't? Oh well, then nevermind."

>2011
>dear moot, your site is falling but there's still hope if you make sure crude Facebook drawings of this creature don't become a meme and spawn a breed of depression-bronies destroying Veeky Forums for years
>kthxbai

As one of the German people that assimilated into good ol' American culture in the '40s down to changing the last name, peace bitches

>damn I wish I had actual power to stop this

That's Stalin though

Okay but Mali didn't have boats or any navy. How do they go to Brazil?

This picture to William T. Sherman.

>Time to make the whole South howl.

Sherman would probably be like "what's an Armenian?"

They aren't even Armenians. Celtic shitskins.

nah give him this picture

Naming your son Tecumseh isn't very different from kneeling

isn't this kind of condescending and patronizing

They understood the idea of steam power, they didn't have the metallurgy to make a sturdy enough boiler to get any serious power though.

Dick pic to Catherine the Great, heard she loved those.

Kek. Send this to Hitler just before he invaded Poland or even better USSR with a note saying Berlin 1945.

Didn't the Egyptians have a temple or something in which doors opened with steam power or something?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=iz5Gd-6bqoM

Yep, and both Rome and China went through periods were steam power was used to power moving sculpture kind of things.
The Chinese laughed at the Brits when they first introduced steam powered pumps for mining. They didn't realize just how much power you could get out of a good boiler system.

Send the pic or gif (if i can) of the breakup of Yugoslavia to AVNOJ, with the caption "YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN"

Can I cheat and send this video to King George the Third?

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

Mali in its peak wasn't landlocked.

I would unironically do this. Probably wouldn't stop the madman though.

I like the raptor scientist one.
Too bad Veeky Forums is a blue board.

Bless you user