How advanced or far behind would Human Civilization be if sex didn't gave us pleasure?

How advanced or far behind would Human Civilization be if sex didn't gave us pleasure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWtt0AvU0KA
youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY
youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We'd be extinct.

NOT REALLY; IT WOULD MERELY BE RECOGNIZED AS WHAT IT IS: A BIOLOGICAL MEANS FOR REPRODUCTION.

IF COITUS WERE NOT PLEASURABLE, THERE WOULD BE NO PROMISCUITY, CONSEQUENTLY, THERE WOULD BE NONE, OR MINIMAL, RACIAL DEGENERATION, CONSEQUENTLY, SOCIOCULTURAL DECAY WOULD BE NEGLIGIBLE; THE WORLD WOULD HAVE REACHED ITS CULMINATION MILLENNIA AGO, AND TRANSCENDENCE OF THE KOSMOS WOULD HAVE OCCURRED ALREADY, OR AT LEAST IT WOULD BE CLOSER THAN IT IS NOW.

How does it feel knowing nobody ever reads your posts

I read it, hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=pWtt0AvU0KA

VERSUS

youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY

Who wins?

Because you are a nobody

Women would be relegated to dog status pretty much.

>I reddit, hahaha
Fixed

>projecting this much
Stop being such a little bitch

The first generation of humans would just not reproduce. What a retarded question

t. reddit spic butthurt because he has to live in spicland

The only retard here us you. People do many things simply to survive even though there's no pleasure involved.

The first humans wouldn't have much idea that they're in danger of extinction, and maybe not really sure what sex even does.

Expanding my post a little bit
Protecting yoru child is instinctive, protecting your own life or the life of people close to you is an instinct, but we have sex for pleasure as most animals do.

Then how do you explain the amount of other species that still live to this day and that they never got pleasure reproducing?

Or even more realistically for life in the city

Former

Versus

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

We would either be extinct or we would see wealthy/powerful men reproducing with desirable females at their discretion (so not much change).

You nailed it.

We'll discover soon, babies will be born from parthenogenesis soon enough, the technology is already here, add genetic engineering into the mix and we have the ultimate ubermensch

>inb4 the first civilization to make contact with humankind is a species of gigantic squids who didn't get pleasure when they reproduced

SCREENCAP THIS

your ubermensch will be drooling retards

Tricky question. it was an essential feature for the first few millennia, but like most other natural things in us, it started to hold us down after a certain point.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that most intelligent species get pleasure from sex. Anything that's smart enough to think "hey, maybe I could just do shit I enjoy instead of things that seem pointless" gets an incentive in the form of orgasms.

all animals get horny though, so i think its safe to assume some sort of revilement is achieved by nutting.

I thought the same, which is why I didn't entirely take the cop out. Assuming there's still a drive of some sort, I think reproduction will be mainly resource based. That's already a huge part of human reproduction, but we would be removing pleasure as a mitigating factor. I'm not sure how removing pleasure affects attraction though or if it even does. That seems like a separate drive, so maybe things would be the same, but we'd just be having less sex. That still seems like it would increase the importance of resources for reproductive rights. If people are having less sex, presumably they care (relatively) less about the appearance of their partner.

Kill yourself

I don't think beauty is necessary related specifically to sexual pleasure.

If we remove pleasure from the equation completely then things change tho, but that's a bit extreme.

Pleasure from fucking speeds up our reproduction so our evolution would slow down if we lacked it.

We could take it out right now and just force everyone to have 1 child. Problem solved.

Women would be human if sexual pleasure didnt exist since muh pussy is the reason why they are so subhuman mentally.

But without fucking the only pleasure humans will feel is from sadistic violence(like chimps) so expect murders to skyrocket.

What about food? Drink? The non-sexual pleasure you feel when making someone smile, or getting a hug from a loved one?

man, augustus really likes shitposting on Veeky Forums about "degeneracy." I guess if it distracts him from screaming at Varus all the time Im all for it

I think it comes down to Biology and Psychology, if there's no pleasure involved, why would we have sex and reproduce? What is it that drives animals to sex? Instinct? Not pleasure?

>implying there's no sexual pleasure in getting a hug from a loved one