How am I supposed to read this?

How am I supposed to read this?

You can fuck with it easily as the volume is there.

Someone really doesn't want the price to go below 5400.

Either he's selling his bags or there's a pump incoming.

It is not going to drop below this. Anything from this point is a profit.

If you read the board the last week, I'm betting on the second option.

Nice, just bought 1k. Thanks OP

I think it's going to pump...I'm strapped in and ready to go!

Just realized I got quads

Pump pretty much yeah

Get the fuck into this if you want to sneak up on someone else's Pump and Dump. Two days ago, the volume was at 1.3mil, now it's at ~300k. Before that spike it was at 200-300k.

Someone (Or group) spent a day accumilating a fuckton of GUP and has let it settle for now. I guarentee they're gonna chill it to a PnD group, the price is gonna skyrocket, early buyers which pre-bought are gonna dump and it's gonna drop real fuckin quick.

Classic PnD. I've fallen for them myself before, this is the chance to be on the other side of it. Buy now and set your sell orders.

This has nothing to do with emotion...The data is there.

>buy now
retarded, wait until it actually starts pumping

Retard, do you know how fast that shit happens? PnD groups set sell orders only minutes before they announce the coin to their following group. The announcement is hyped up beforehand, and the receiving group is waiting.

That shit 10x's in one green candle then drops 70% right after, hovering at what is left of the people late to the party and bagholders trying to make the best of their situation.

So I should set a sell order at like 60% gains to be safe?

with your dick

maybe if you're a wageslave but us NEETs have all the time in the world to watch these stupid charts and update buy/sell offers instantly

60% seems kinda low, but the fact of uncertainty does make it more risky.

At the same time, NO ONE in their right mind would acquire $1MM of a shitcoin like this for no reason. They haven't been sold off either. The price is being artificially kept up with a buy wall. Something is definitely happening behind the scenes. I may not be part of that group, but I'm definitely gonna try to ride the wave.

It has hit 16k before so could go big. Think I'll just set up a stop less and see where it goes. If the buy wall drops I'm out

Selling his bags by placing a fuckhuge buy order?
Explain.

Just entered with 200 bucks in this shitcoin. 300% profit by tomorrow, here we go. Let get pumpin' boys.

whales often set big phony buy/sell orders to manipulate the market, it's not something you should read too much into

Allright... here we go. Gonna be pumped hard.

Explain?

why isnt anything happening?

No idea... im just into cryptos for the lolz.

Did you bamboozle?

Literally put my whole stack thinking this was an actual moon. Sell now?

wait... something is happening boys! It didnt move at all, and now... all of the sudden.... BAM! everyone buying! 600% profit tomorrow lads!

Selling again. I really should sell now.

Unless you're explicitely part of the inner circle $1MM deep in the pump, you're not gonna know when the specific time this is going to pump. As outsiders that caught this early, we just have to wait. It will come soon, no one including them wants to hold these bags.

no idea mate.... i'm just larping a professional investor with my 20 euro's in guppy.

What if they see this thread?
Or made it?

This is getting complicated. Sell or no?

Real pumps don't have vertical walls.

You're assuming we have enough buying power to fuck their plan up lol...some guy just said he went 20 euros deep. We can ride their wave and them not be affected at all.

I bought my share and have a sell order set, I'll see you guys on the other side :)

>wpLibUy6
You have more experience. More or less where is your order?

My sell order is at 15k sats because I'm glad with 3x. Problem is more people have caught on...probably lurking this thread or some shit. I see more sell orders popping up sub 10k. It's not a terrible thing, but I just hope the pump group doesn't mind us leeching their profits.

They could technically dump and leave us with bags if they wanted. At the same time though, then they leave with a huge loss...so they won't.

I'm betting about a third of my portfolio on this. Please adjust your sell order to your confidence in this pumping. It IS possible to set it way higher and get away with it...but more risky. Same goes with setting it lower.

I've been sitting here for more then 40 minutes staring at the charts and literally NOTHING is happening. Could have earned a lambo in less time with NEO ffs. Im out.

No one said this shit's happening this exact moment. It's been more than 2 days since the accumulation period happened. The buy wall is still there so they obviously want to sustain the price.

You'd be stupid not to wait this one out. If you're that impatient, simply lessen your buy-in and trade with the other amount.

The fact that we are finding out about this on Veeky Forums shows that none of us are in the information loop of the actual decision makers for this PnD. Be patient.

This WILL pay off.

I'm not so confident. Is 100% a good heighth?
I also only put in about 20 bucks

>I also only put in about 20 bucks
I put in $1000. Got dat dere stop-loss saving me.

>You're assuming we have enough buying power to fuck their plan up lol...some guy just said he went 20 euros deep.
Goddammit dude this made me laugh more than you can imagine. But I guess you're right.

That sort of patience is why you will never get to lamboland

I have my order set at 4x. If this pulls off then I will have doubled my bittrex holdings.

I've got 4 progressive sell orders. First to pay back my investment, and the other 3 to go to the fucking moon. One at 3x, one at 4x, and one at 5x. See you on the other side, space cowboy.

Just dumped my worthless CFI bags and put it in GUP. Lets see if I can ride a shitcoin wave for once. LETS GO GUPMARINES!

Can someone explain volume to me?

The coin SEQ was at 20k volume not too long ago, was at 35k this morning, 129k a few hours ago, and 144k now

However the price hasn't moved from .11 cents for a few days. What exactly does volume do?

how do I set a stop loss?
conditional order, then less than or equal, and then? the price of one coin or the price of the whole order

artificially keep the price up

The price of one coin that you want to trigger to the sell.

For example: Less than/equal to: 5400 sats, and then you set the actual selling price to whatever. You can set it 5300 if you're trying to get out before it dumps, or 5500 if you think it'll bounce, or 5400 and just have a "hidden" sell order.

Or you can do the greater than/equal too: let's say you set the trigger to 12000 sats, and the actual sell price to 15000 sats. Once the price moves to the trigger, it'll open the order for somebody to buy it.

ok thanks, and does it matter if I have already set a higher sell order before that stop loss?
I'm asking because it says I have 0 GUP

Oh yeah, if you've already got a sale order for your GUP, you can't make another. You could break down the number of units, however.

If it pumps how do you guys know when they're gonna dump?

So it's impossible to set a stop loss for all your coins and a sell order at 200% at the same time?
Then what do you guys do?
Please excuse my newfaggotry and spoonfeed me.

You don't.

so its at 5500 sats, what would be a "safe" exit point?

Well, I changed my mind on the stop loss and set my sell points higher. If that buy wall drops though, then I'm out.

Depends on what you're willing to accept during the pump. 100% profit? 200% profit? 300% profits? I've set progressive sell points for different amounts. Sucks if it moons to 10x the current price, but I'll be happy with the ~300% my sell points average out to.

price is dropping

Not really.

The 16BTC buy wall is still sitting at 5400sats

My hands are starting to get sweaty

when do you expect the order to be executed? any reason why not go all in?

it is just gambling, it could never happen

Get the fuck out of there or you're going to be monitoring the screen for 2 days. I lost a third of my investment today in a similar situation.

The wall will be removed as soon as enough people are in. the whales will accumulate the coins you bought at a fraction of the cost, and re-sell to next victim

Just stoploss and then have an alert set if the price starts climbing

Any updates?

This.

WE ARE THE GUPMARINES

when is this going to pump i put my life savings into it and need to sleep soon...

The wall is beeing taken down bits by bits, good thing I got out of this.

Sweet god please I need this to moon hard I put all my btc in I will literally suck fat dicks to pull this off plz god

This pump gonna happen or what?

It going now.

It's holding fairly steady. The Wall gained another BTC though.

Every time someone sells into the wall the whales get stronger.

bump so anons can get on board the moon train

kek, look at how that wall is shrinking.

smart move, did you invest in YOVI as well?

what if there is no whale and no P&D plan?
when the wall disappears the price will go down.

Wall is GONE

And it did.
Phew, dodged a bullet.
I think biz got in the way of them doing their P&D if P&D there was.

I were so fucking damn right

now its making sell walls

How did you size them?

told you not to buy until the pump starts

number of sales

you can buy/sell a lot at one stable price

or buy/sell a little bit at very different prices

high volume usually means the price will change, but if it doesn't it can mean someone is manipulating the market

imagine a marketplace where every stall is selling vegetables at 1 dollar a piece, then suddenly a very rich man appears and announces he will buy everyone's vegetables at 1 dollar and twenty cents. he buys a very large volume, but the price remains the same = high volume, stable price

then a day or two later he reappears with all his vegetables and starts selling them at 4 dollars, then 8, then 16, then 24, then 68; he has all the vegetables so he gets to chose the price; eventually he walks away with a hefty profit while leaving behind a marketplace that's in a panic, trying to offload their now overvalued vegetables; the price crashes back down

WE ARE THE GUPMARINES

another day, another cryptojew trick...

What the fuck you shilly bustard. This better go up.

Bump

And dubs

My stoploss saved my ass here.

So basically they made the price drop with the buy wall and now are setting up a sell wall so they can buy.

Pump will start once sellwall goes down.

Same, you think I should buy back in?

I would wait until noticeable a sellwall goes up, they're probably waiting for the price to dump further.