Where were you when NEO fell?

Where were you when NEO fell?

It's not too late to buy in, no neoer. :^)

I was on bittrex selling it.

Do not worry, there is plenty of time to buy in.

at my grandchildrens wedding

a gentleman and a scholar

i sincerely hope it crashes
but it won't

>Cheap Chinese ETH knockoff - literally uses Gas rofl
>Previous logo was a fucking cartoon ANT
>One developer
> team has commented that Github is the primary, and its empty.
>Partnerships" turned out to be informal gatherings.
>Says they have Microsoft backing, Microsoft has no idea what they're talking about
>Says they have Alibaba backing, Alibaba has no idea what they're talking about
>Shitastic Wallet
>Absolutley NOTHING to show for what they preach

NEO will crash, and it will crash hard.

Who the fuck buys at all time high like this? I was just about to buy some more hoping it was still under $10. Been a busy couple weeks for me and I see this price. Jesus fucking Christ people. Selling this shit before a major correction.

>t. guy who said ANS would never break $10 ever again back when it was around $7

>implying you can't Meme a coin to a price increase

Shits a slippery slope after that when the FOMO kicks in.

>one developer
look user this is a shitcoin but that's obviously not true at all.

98% of the code was comitted by one guy

I'm okay with this. If people start selling off then all this new money might move into other smart contract platforms

accumulating.

people, including huge whales, are still buying right now because they are betting on the coin increasing in value. NEO is worth this much and more. I know you all like to act like wolf of wallstreet big shots who can see a price and think "hahaha oh those dumb sheep, paying way too much for a shit coin. overvalued!" but maybe you're wrong.

maybe you just didn't see how insanely undervalued ANS was at $7.

maybe you are retarded.

buying more at the dip fucking duh

dumping all my alts to buy more neo

how is this coin possibly worth 2.5 billion total?

Fell? Are you retarded?

Almost all altcoins are practically worthless speculation bubbles being driven purely by market sentiment. It's one hell of a drug.

Even the current equities market is being driven almost purely by investor sentiment. In july I was at a meeting with investment managers for a hedge fund and they said the market has performed above expectation every quarter for the last year and a half and the best explanation these guys with billions under management could give us was basically "the market is up because the market is up"

Enough people believing it is "the next ETH" which means people are more likely to hold which drives the price up when less people sell

Waiting with my open hands to skoop up as much as I can and sell on the rebound.

Self fulfilling prophecy. NEO is a joke.

We're literally just making money off of memes here then aren't we.

The cope is strong in this one. Do not worry, you'll finally catch a moon one of these days. Maybe :^)

nigga duh