Binance Coin - seems too good to be true??

Why does it have souch a constant growth??
Thats not normal for crypto (except for bitconnect, but we all know thats a ponzi)....
coinmarketcap.com/assets/binance-coin/#charts

They say that from 24th august it will give you a 50% discount on fees for a year (than later 25%, then the third less and so on) + they will use a % of their gains to buyback and burn the coin until they burn half of them (to further reduce supply).

From my point of view, by buying this coin you are beting that Binance is going to have a lot of volume (i tried to use it and it is really nice and fast).
If the NEO craze continues (no whitdrawal fee on NEO and GAS) most of the volume will continue to on Binance.

Biz??

Oh seems like it started mooning like an hour ago...

biz doesn't talk about this coin, and when they do it is entirely fudders and people who don't know what it is

so i guess buy

just bought 1000

its easy money, buy dont ask questions

for fucks sake, it's up again?? i wanted to buy yesterday, but that fucking piece of shit site wouldn't let me register.

i registered in a minute....
thinking of getting veryfied to get 1 qtum free

was dumb enough to buy my second second stack at ATH at 0.00020000 ....lets hope we brake resistance...

Is everyone banking on the chance that binance becomes a t1 exchange?

It already is and it's only been around a couple week. They're single handedly responsible for this bull.run the past two weeks.

making neo and gas withdrawal free was pure fucking genious!! i'm sure they are still making a shitload of money and managed to steal so much volume from bittrex.
i just hope it is not a scam guys...

What do you think the price of Binance will be in a week?

they were backed by roger verr, is that good or bad?
i mean the guy is a fucking dickhead but i don't think he would associate himself with criminals ....

Binance is crazy fast. No fancy animations to load like some other we know. I tried it out for a while now I'm all in.
If they add a few coins and some more indicators binance will be a top 5 exchange easily.

will the binance coin offer dividends? like gas or staking

it all depends if volume for the coins traded on the exchange keep going up, because since you get 50% discount on trading fees, people will be stocking up on these, if you look at the price (until a few hours ago when it jumped a lot) - you can see that the increase of the price of the coin coincides with the increase in volume on the exchange.

so basicaly by holding the coin you are beting on volume

Volume on the site is almost 100000000$...hope it gets bigger....And the price of Binance is just getting higher and higher by minute

not directly, they will be buying back with 20% of their profits the coins and burning them, until they burn half of them.....so the buybacks are going to drive the price u + the influx of new people and increase in volume - this could be a nice ticket to lamboland....
unless it gets hacked - then we lose everything i suppose

yeeessss 0.00020000 resistance broken - to the moon

think ill sell my xmr, gup, hmq bags and join the madness full on

oh yes and they are adding usdt this week so you will be able to trade against the dollar

I may be looking into it too much but that sure looks like a pennant.

looks like you were right