Seems like BAT is the next NEO

Seems like BAT is the next NEO.

Where can I buy it from using USD?

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure it's buy BTC then exchange for BAT on Bittrex.

uh what

what does BAT do?

get paid for having ads in your browser

it's the future of work once everyone loses their jobs to automation and all they do is refresh facebook and instagram all day

Mercury will be coming out soon. I see this coin as having short term gains and long term potential.

brave.com/

The creator of Javascript launched a fast ad blocking / tracker blocking browser called Brave. When the new version launches, if you opt in to see a few ads per hour while you browse you'll get paid BAT tokens.

One of the big exchanges will do the back end for it and you can cash them out or buy more right in the browser.

The higher the price pumps on the token the more people will opt in to see the ads and the more companies will advertise with them and it goes up from there. It's got 100k+ installs already.

What's the incentive for people to buy it to drive the price up?

Does the token have any use other than selling at a higher price? What maintains upward mobility or at least a steady price? Sounds like there will be more incentive to sell than buy or hold.

idk. the supply is too big

derrr what am are uhhhh market cap???
blbbbpppthhhfff

>coin by creator of javascript and former CEO of mozilla
>big news coming out this week
>potentially reshapes the way that people browse and view online ads
>#34 on coinmarketcap, behind meme shitcoins made by nobodies

Really makes me think

Price will keep going up because advertisers have to buy the tokens to reward users for seeing their ads. The more people who use the browser, the higher the value. The developers' and coin investors interests are aligned - they want the price to keep going up.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Somehow I didn't consider the obvious detail that advertisers would need to load up on BAT.

Thanks for the reply.

So how do we shill Brave into the NYT and Wired as the new Chrome?

Why would advertisers buy if the price goes up too much? Advertising with Google would likely be cheaper and more effective.

It's actually pretty good on mobile. On desktop it's still a bit meh.

> Advertising with Google would likely be cheaper and more effective.

This week

> Really makes me think
A quick money-grab?

Google is alienating non-SJW advertisers and content creators
Brendan Eich got fired from Mozilla for not bending the knee to political correctness

do the math, friend

sounds like winning to me

They have an excellent dev team. Hired a shit load of good people after their ICO. Have an compelling roadmap.
Considering what happened with ADX and ADToken this week with them being pumped with no news or tech to speak of, this coin is set for long term x4 x5 gains. Its the only product in the space thats actually real and ready for advertisers to start using. Mercury should kick this fucker off on its first real leg up

Please explain what Mecury is to me.

BASIC

ATTENTION

TOKEN

BAT MANNNN

>Da brouwsa
Stupid nigger, it won't be just on the browser. I'm sick and fucking tired of stupid retards not understanding that the BAT ecosystem will not solely be present in the brave browser

This. And at least we know and can see who the dev team are, unlike so many other altcoins that from faceless Borises and Pajeets.