Vitalik on Bitcoin Cash

Vitalik speaks on the blatent censorship Blockstream corporation has been using on /r/bitcoin and other sites like Bitcointalk about Bitcoin Cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=uL9VoxCFqT0&feature=youtu.be

Wake up. Bitcoin is not what you think it is. Bitcoin Cash is the real solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018878
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1
bitcoin.org/bin/insecure/bitcoin-core-0.9.1/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjfI0mv0-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Bitcoin you see now has a majority of the developers working on it getting paid by the Blockstream corporation.

The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to collect fees and give return back to its investors. Blockstream is trying to be the new Visa/Mastercard.

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

The reason why you probably don't know this is because the Blockstream corporation has paid moderators in r/bitcoin (u/Theymos), Bitcoin.org, and Bitcointalk.com to censor and hide any information about Bitcoin Cash or the scaling debate, so it looks like there is only one solution (Segwit). They even modified CSS code to completely hide any posts or mentions of Bitcoin Cash.

More information (I know, fag Reddit but very in-depth):

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

FUCKING DELETE THIS, BTC CORE IS KING.

d-delete this!

bumpity bump

You mean to tell me that the guy who stands to benefit from uncertainty in Bitcoin is hyping up uncertainty in Bitcoin?

your shitcoin keeps going down while bitcoin rises
it will never go above .1 again
and it'll be used as an excuse to skip 2x
way to go chink

Now Vitalik is in on it too?

Come on.

You core cucks keep making shit up.

Read up on the facts. There's no denying it anymore. The people who back Bitcoin "core" have an agenda. They are only loyal to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan since they invested in Blockstream corporation.

It is no coincidence Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan both upgrade Bitcoin as soon as the split ended.

It is a fact they have censored discussion about Bitcoin Cash. It is a fact they censored discussion about the scaling debate.

They gain the most if Bitcoin has Segwit and high transaction fees.

this isnt really a 'statement' statement. he's just talking with some people. i wouldn't say he's a fucking big blocker. but his biz it outside the btc realm. he's got fucking ethereum. so he can talk about this in a non-biased way.

i don't think half you retards realize that blockstream is just evil money and they're everywhere and in everything.

very naive and ignorant trying to "pick a side"

while it may technically be correct to say bcc is the true btc, no matter what segwit btc will always be more profitable

BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014 well then

-----------------
AS SOON AS THE SEGWIT IS ACTIVATED, I WILL MAKE A HARD FORK, AS IT IS SAID HERE:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018878
AFTER THIS BITCOIN CORE CLIENTS EARLIER VERSION 0.14.1 WILL START REJECTING NEW BLOCKS.
THE DIFFICULTY WILL FALL AND IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO MINE BITCOIN CLASSIC EVEN IF THERE IS NO MINING POOLS.
IN THE BITCOIN CONSOLE, THE COMMAND "setgenerate true".
INSTALL BITCOIN-CORE OF 2014 github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1 AND SAVE YOUR BITCOIN-CLASSIC FROM THIEVES.
BINARIES MOVED HERE bitcoin.org/bin/insecure/bitcoin-core-0.9.1/ (DEVELOPERS SCARED, NO ONE TRUST EM)

JUST STOP trying to warn them.
They wont understand until December when China backs Bitcoin Cash with gold.

Idk i'd want another fork if that happens, that's not miramotos vision

>China backs Bitcoin Cash with gold
Tying the price to gold? What fucking good does that do?

Segwit is like FIAT, it can be generated out of thin air offchain.
Gold backing puts in where the Dollar was when backed.(strong)

delet this

gold-backed is stupid. gold can be (and is) manipulated.

Nice. Just bought 100k.

yeah the "agenda" is people wanting to keep the investment they've paid into instead of playing yo-yo with Bitcoin and destroying all faith in cryptocurrency altogether

volatility means profit. wouldnt mind a shake in confidence

You have to go back

btc is now unironically a jew coin

Daily reminder the only non-chinese mining farm operated by Jihan is in Israel.

into the oven with you, pizza boy

>have one BCC for every BTC I hold
>if BTC is a Jewish trick, I still have just as many BCC
>if BCC is a Chinese trick, I still have just as many BTC

Ask Jihan about ovens, he is the one building mining farms in Tel Aviv

dont mix BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014 and Bitcoin Cash

What is he trying to find

the jewish secrets

Money to support his kike takeover through bitcoin cash. An operation probably done by the Mossad to find out who the still uknown early adopters of big bitcoin are. Those early adopters are still anonymous. But guess what? Now there are tools against anonimity. Ask Jeff Garzik, who owns a company that sells those tools to governments and is behind the other proposed fork (Segwit2x). Now they can track the blockchain and see which old addresses move their BCH, thus are still active and not old lost wallets and track them to find who the bad goyim are

k yeah you need to reset your clock here's the situation
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjfI0mv0-0
Goku is jihan the dead robot is btc and the business man is the jew

>implying I care about bitcoin transactions
>implying bitcoin won't just forever be an intermediary for trading fiat->shitcoins

You must be 18 to post here

That show itself is old enough to post here

serious redpills in this thread. just for clarification. I have 1 ether right now (bought at ~$260). waiting on a $500 bank transfer. planning to diversifying portfolio into bitcoin > ether >litecoin > shitcoin (ordered by % of portfolio). should I be buying bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin?

no one knows whats going to happen. just buy both

BCC under 250-300 is a complete steal tomorrow polo fags will get there's and it might create a really good buy opportunity.

He really lost some weight after ETH recovered from the crash.

yeah, he was eating himself to death because of the anxiety. must be all good now that he's back to being a hungry skeleton.

Roger Ver is now trying to spam Veeky Forums with his reddit tier bullshit.

We don't care about Bitcoin Cash

We don't care about Bitcoin Core
Please kill yourself inmediately before someone else does it for you.

here's my confusion. if multisig works, how could it be possible to generate currency off-chain?

this:

> be 2 weeks from now
> switcoin is activate
> bitcoin congested still
> nothing happens
> kek

meanwhile,
November happens and core cucks removed themselves from the network thinking they have "economic majority". dies.

hope you guys know to convert that BTC when the time comes.

holy shit this is the first time I've seen a video of vitalik
this guy is literally not human wtf

> bitcoin congested still
bitcoin has not been congested for weeks.
the spam attacks on the 1mb blocks stopped immeidately once segwit2x was announced

you autistic or paid shill?

bitcoin old is at 1mb limit.
look at the average block size.
that number is stuck.

that's like trying to use google but google like, "nah, we hit X amount of searches today, you can't use google senpai".

then look at mempool.

"not been congested"
luls

healthy bitcoin is near zero mempool.

that means fees stay low ($0.02) versus $(2.38).

corecuck revealed.

by bitcoin old you mean what's know as bitcoin classic?

>CSS
>code

mfw

this:

Everyone measuring their "gainz" in fiat and fail to realize everytime BTC pumps in terms of fiat is when the jews wants to encourage you to cash out to fiat.

>measuring their "gainz" in fiat
How the fuck would you not look at fiat, when the whole concept of buying crypto nowadays is to wait it to spike to cash out?

Everyone and their mums wherever they can post, do nothing else besides sharing "muh money", "muh trust fund children on vacation".
It does betray the overall concept of Bitcoin, and the hoarding provides nothing but a gated market for jews and criminals to dictate overall value on crypto, yet there's no other interest in monopoly money besides spikes into fiat.