BTC crash thread

It obviously won't keep rising. Dubs decides what it will crash to this time.

$3800

It will crash once summer is over.

$1618

$3500

>summerfags are ruining crypto

I fucking hope so

Wait you honestly think a coin with a 67b market cap is being held up by school kids investing their lunch money in it? lol

How high will BTC be if we hit a 1 trillion dollar market cap (aka when the SEC tells people to go for it). Hypothetically

3500 btc is the major it will just go up 100 000$ in 5yrs

$10

first post most realistic post

thats why it wont
btc will never go under 2k ever again

50k I think. 1 trill/21 mill

Nocoiners are hilarious. Enjoy your "realistic 2% stock increase" will I literally make 10k by pushing a button.

that would be sexy (and far more realistic than most of Veeky Forums realized) I can't say how i know that but..i know people.

Guaranteed to crash had soon.
Probably around $2900.
With another hard fork around the corner, expect it to go below $2000 sometime in October.

It is almost an impossibility for BTC to go below 2000 at this point.

Also no one is worried about another hard fork considering the last one was ultimately a nothingburger.

>i know someone who knows the price will be higher but i can't tell you anything cause it's secret
Fuck you. That is literally middle school-tier manipulative logic. You just look like a dumbass and you make actual adults more reluctant to invest when they have some retarded child trying to play them into buying their shit.

Holders aren't afraid of hardforks anymore. The last one gave a pretty good dip, but the recovery was so fast, it literally means nothing.

Higher than that. There are and will be much less than 21 million accessible bitcoins. They kept getting fucking lost, especially in the early days.

wait and see fgt

People said it would never go below $2000 right before the last hard fork too.
Trust me, it's happening.

0, replaced by Bitcoin Cash

What's the next fork over? This is news to me.

That was the first hard fork and no one knew what was going to happen. Now that people saw that BCC was actually free money for some fucking reason, there will be a lot less people selling pre-fork.

maybe we can try and create a virus to destroy private keys. make as much inaccessible bitcoins as we can to drive up the price to ridiculous heights.

$1248.32

DUBS AND BTC GOES TO 5K

That would crash the price because you would be destroying the market's trust in bitcoin. Such a virus is unfeasible anyway, you cant 'destroy' a private key.

its goin way past that...

Wish I could turn back time. I thought the obvious thing that everyone would do would be hold BTC on Aug 1st for free money, and therefore wasn't sustainable, or BTC would dip after, or BCH would be worthless.

I was wrong. Still, just sold the 2.4 BCH that I had for more BTC, I just wish I sold all my alts at the time

BTC always has a huge price spike before immediately dropping down to "new normal." In the next week it's going to hit $5k once the normies get their coinbase accounts verified, then it'll fall back to $4.5k for a couple days before crashing to $2.5k and a very slow journey to irrelevance over the coming years.

IOTA will spike this week to $5 when it gets added to Bittrex, followed by a dip back down to $2 as BTC crashes. It will gradually climb to $20 over the next year and begin taking on its role as bitcoin's replacement.

Bog has spoken.

it might unironically go to 10k by december

HOW MUCH BTC SHOULD I BUY RIGHT NOW

As much as you can. Feed the beast for another week so that the quads prophecy may be fulfilled.

Retarded nocoiners and bagholders spreading FUD as usual.
smhtbqwyfam

It will crash to 50000.

10k isnt a huge strech... i think 7k though

Between
$125- $250 USD per unit.

Most likely back down to 2k in the next few weeks.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

Please be true

When BTC explodes in value

Nube here, last summer I bought like 20 dollars worth of bitcoin, was gonna get into it and then forgot about it sorta. Since this crazy spike obviously I want in again. Kicking myself in the shin for not buying more last summer but made 200 bucks so can't complain. Anyways, can anyone reccomend a safe mobile wallet or a desktop one? All the app store ones have reviews that say the wallet steals money for them or that the money doesn't show up when making transactions. Currently just use the wallet in my online exchange and I heard that wasn't the safest, but definately don't want to lose my money when transferring to another wallet or have it eaten up by the wallet. Another thing is, last summer when I was researching I heard you couldn't sell bitcoin immediately like stock, and you needed to find an individual buyer, si this still the case? A friend of mine said his exchange allows you to sell immediately like stock, is he full of shit? Hope one or a few of you has sympathy for a nube, I don't trust google when it comes to "Safest Bitcoin wallets' seems like all those articles are probably payed off by wallets to shill for them so I really appreciate some accurate help, thanks

desktop wallet I use electrum. consider buying a hardware wallet like trezor if you anna get serious about it.

Thanks. So I won't have issues transferring it from my yobit online wallet to electrum? And there's no way it's gonna eat up my money right? Sorry, just double checking since so many wallets are apparently scammy.

Shits about to break. Hold on to your butts.

hello darkness my old friend

Yeah buy now at 4k it will only go up up up. 50k next year goys!

lose those coins, fgt ;)
i love all the misinfo on /biz