Why is America's history so violent

Why is America's history so violent

Because Americans are not white

Whites are violent as all hell

Read any European history textbook

Land of Opportunity = Opportunistic Predators

Niggers + Snowniggers + Injuns = Cowboyniggers

>comparing a nation larger than Europe to any one European nation

If anything it'd be a reason for america to be more peaceful since they have only two neighbors, and both have been inoffensive for a couple centuries.

The US has been fairly nice to its neighbors, save for a few spats with the south, both its own, and Mexico; especially compared to its involvement elsewhere.

Because it's documented

American history is quite peaceful compared to Europe, and I say this as a European.

The U.S is not even 3 centuries old and has only had one major war on its soil, and in the span of those same 3 centuries, Europe has managed to probably kill something like 300 million people.

Good point.

Bad point. Actually, no, that's an okay point. But you need to compare all the wars America is involved in overseas as well.

I think there is something to what you've said. If you can settle differences by sending money to DC instead of armed bastards to your enemies house, you try that first, at least. In Europe, they had no one place to go do that. If they did try, and they did try a few times, everyone had to be at the table, and they cancelled each other out. In America, the enemies could, in a sense, cooperate to make America great.

You know, while slaughtering the natives.

You have to break some eggs to make an omelet.

I wonder what right-SJWs would say if African diseases killed hundreds of millions of people during an African conquest of the world? Coincidence?

same thing left SJWs say now except Africans would be dominant and we'd be talking about african privilege

this.

/thread

I guess qualms about maternity leave are a form of rape.

/pol/acks are the pinnacle of degeneracy so you have no place to speak about it

Stay obsessed, fuckboy

It isn't.

Stupid post.

Go look at how many people died in China and then come back to me on how America is violent. China has been a fucking bloodbath and could possible fill a quarter of the pacific with how much blood has been split on its land. Also every nations history is filled with violence. Hint it's how a country and a people survive.