The moment somebody like Napoleon, or Che Guevara, or Mussolini or whatever shows up in the west...

The moment somebody like Napoleon, or Che Guevara, or Mussolini or whatever shows up in the west. A strong man with a mission, with a vision of a new world and the willpower and endurace to actually attempt to realize it, with force, i will join that guy immediately and there's nothing you can do about it.

I have studied works on military tactics and strategy, i am well versed even in the logistics of guerilla warfare. I am very knowledgeable on history. I have started steeling my body 1 year ago and i train both in Kendo and karate. I am ready and have the right mindset. I am not strong enough to be a leader or an instigator of change myself. But once the man shows up i will be a loyal and capable soldier in his army.

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/schmitt/#SovDic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>comparing that faggot Che Guevara to Napoleon
Kill yourself. He literally did nothing but piggyback Fidel Castro, and once Fidel wasn't around to lead him by the hand, he got BTFO even by niggers and 70 IQ Bolivian Indians.

A reductive image of Che Guevara. Of course he can't compare to Napoleon, but if a Che Guevara would show up, i'd join his ranks.

No, seriously, what did Guevara actually do? Absolutely nothing. Reading about his adventures in Bolivia is the biggest JUST moment I've ever seen, that guy was a literal brainlet. If you said Fidel you'd have an argument though, since Fidel actually got shit done.

So you don't care what his policies are, as long as he is strong and will lead you to victory, you'll follow blindly?

Political malcontents like you are the reason why free societies need to maintain a standing army.

>meme Guevara
Literally the JUST poster guy

I agree. A Sovereign is needed in the West right now in order to vanquish the decadent error which is the International Liberalism regime.

You're a fucking idiot drone and don't understand real politics at all. Go back to your safe space and never touch politics at all, as you're the real reason why politics is a joke nowadays.

He doesn't even need to lead me to victory. I'm satisfied dying for his cause, if he's an authority that is worth to be followed. Does this rustle your jimmies?

Well i only really know in detail about his endeavours on Cuba, which seemed quite impressive and stand out from most people, even if, as you say, he got justed afterwards. In any case, the list was just to showcase that ideological stance was not important to me. The only person of modernity who in my eyes mirrors Napoleon in merit is Mao.

>Che Guevara
He succeeded in his small native island nation and nowhere else, and "succeeded" is a bit strong for someone who was basically thrown out for being too dumb to tolerate yet too popular to denounce.
>Mussolini
A strongman, not a strong man.

>endeavours on Cuba
Piggybacked Fidel, literally just went around and blackmailed/killed poor villagers for food while Fidel was busy actually organizing the revolution. Revolutionaries seem to be divided between high IQ pragmatists (Stalin, Castro, Tito, Napoleon) and brainlet idealistic fanatics (Trotsky, Guevara, Robespierre).

>native island nation
What did he mean by this?

Guevara was Argentinian m8.

What was Mao according to you?

I think I don't know enough about him so I won't say.

My bad, mixed up his and Fidel's native countries.

>ideas don't matter as long as the guy seduces me with sweet words and charisma
>t. retard

You can't get more pragmatist than Roberspierre

I can't believe people whose whole worldview is literally a suicidal fantasy *actually* exist

Shows that you are a brainlet. Ever heard of history? Apparently not, how else could you not believe that such an impulse towards (self)destruction could exist?

>literally destroys every cultural semblance of the old order and starts worshipping some meme god he made up
Dude was a lunatic.

That man is Donald Trump. Will you be ready for the imminent CIA/Deep State "regime change" and ensuing civil war 2.0?

No, because i'm not american and trump is a senile old man.

Those would not progress today. The international elite would destroy them before they had a chance to do anything.

Putin smiles.

It's a figure of speech nimrod.

"If the applicability of material legal norms presupposes a condition of normality, Schmitt assumes, a polity must be entitled to decide whether to suspend the application of its law on the ground that the situation is abnormal. Hence Schmitt's famous definition of sovereignty, according to which the sovereign is he who decides on the state of exception: If there is some person or institution, in a given polity, capable of bringing about a total suspension of the law and then to use extra-legal force to normalize the situation, then that person or institution is the sovereign in that polity (PT 5). Any legal order, Schmitt bluntly concludes, is based on a sovereign decision and not on a legal norm (PT 10, 12–3)."
plato.stanford.edu/entries/schmitt/#SovDic

>all these posts strawmanning OP as a politically clueless idiot
Kinda surprising that Veeky Forums is politically inept. I thought that people who know a thing or two about history would be politically conscious at the very least.

>free
>CIA removes any government that doesn't tow the line of American imperial policy
>free

off yourself

Be honest, you're just an insecure little boy who is desperate to feel like a real man.

>this level of father figure seeking in any big strong man

Yikes.

>this level of lacking sensibility that doesn't make you aware that 353 isn't OP.

Just join the military, you'll be licking boots anyway,

>Che

Racist

>Napoleon

Not racist

>Mussolini

Anti-racist

Really makes you think

Don't talk shit about the supreme being nigger.

Its a meme post that defames the position, but its bretty gud to have one of the great men in history be your leader. Follow in their footsteps and you can hardly go wrong, especially if your loyalty aids in their victory.

"I saw the Emperor - this world-spirit - go out from the city to survey his realm," he wrote on October 13, 1806. "It is a truly wonderful experience to see such an individual, on horseback, concentrating on one point, stretching over the world and dominating it" -Hegel