WHO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW?

WHO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW?

THIS IS ONE ICO NOT TO MISS

>actually develops the ethereum ecosystem
>tokens have fundamental utility to the protocol (used as fees and required for relayers)
>huge investors (such as pantera that also invested in omise go)

Think about it. Exchanging tokens is THE most profitable aspect of cryptocurrencies. This is a protocol layer for that functionality. This is the big ICO we've been waiting for

Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting about this. Let biz sleep on it

What exchange will this be listed on?

bittrex

Tomorrow? The sale is on the 15th

registrations already closed

*2 days

can i buy someone's registration? this looks like district0x on steroids and also not retarded

how and how much?

whats the name?

0xproject.com/

registration already closed days ago sadly...i'm always too late with these things.

when and where will they release the ico onto exchanges?

we all want to know. fuck i wish i had gotten registered. i was on vacation... i'm gonna try and buy the first dip. every ico dips out of the gates.. r-right?

it should dip. dip or not, it doesn't matter though for what it is

it's success builds the longer it exists. the devs also locked their tokens for 4 years so they want this shit to skyrocket as much as we do, they cant just pump n dump us

sounds like bs

lmaoing @ ur life rn

I'm registered but on the fence. What's the initial individual limit?

cant find any info about 0x and bittrex together

??????

what is the Ox token used for, is it like Bancor?

sorry i deleted my toxic reply, i'm tired i thought you were referring to kyber

anyways, to answer your question kinda
>Bancor and 0x different beasts:
>Bancor: a toolset to create currencies (ERC20 tokens) that have as common property that they hold other tokens in reserve, against which they can be always traded on-chain (as a property of the token contract itself).
>As a side-effect, the Bancor-enabled tokens can easily be traded against each other if they have a reserve token in common, thus constituting a decentralized exchange with a built-in market maker (on-chain).
>0X: a protocol involving a token to incentivize parties to keep order books available online and match orders for a fee, so people can create orders off-chain, be a market maker without paying fees, and thus create liquid markets. It is a generalization of a setup that has been pioneered by EtherDelta.

>pioneered by etherdelta

etherdelta is a blockchain exchange though. so every time you set a buy or sell order or even cancel those orders you have to wait for the block to process... just takes way too long to actually work

yeah i was just quoting the dude. the actual explanation is on point

i'm not sure what he meant but i remember someone saying etherdelta was salty because 0x copied something. can't find a source for that though

Wont this help out ANT a lot? (aragon)

Yup!

And district0x as well (DNT)

HODL

ill grab you some but you gotta pay me first

Bancor 2.0

Can you sign your name and address with that? I'm gunna mail you some pink wojaks