Inconvenient Truth

If I admit that evolution is an actual process that occurs within nature, am I blaspheming against God Himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/15/399937433/new-discovery-of-worlds-oldest-tools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because God is the ultimate arbiter of Reality, and if you deny natural processes, you deny Him.

Only if your god is Skydaddy and you are into literal interpretations of Skydaddyism.

Skydaddy is almost as retarded as Drumpfposting.

I know. Yet Skydaddy in its different flavors is the base of the biggest religions on earth.

No. This meme that religion is anti-science is very new. Science was always interpreted as the means to understand the creation of god, and how it works.

Even taking religion out of the equation, science is about how, now about why, which is why it cannot replace philosophy unless you are an über fedora.

Only if you live in USA

Britbongs and Euros on /Christian/ say otherwise. Went so far as to say,
>No, your disinterest in the word of God and fascination with the wisdom of the world demonstrates your lack of faith.
Of course, I may have jumped the gun by asserting that Adam was an australopith/early member of homo.

If anything you would say he was the first homo sapien sapien

No. If God exists, then he created evolution.

If humans are the result of 'intelligent design' why do men have nipples?

Because it feels good to pull on them.

After seeing the fossil record, I don't think that'd be so.

Explain yourself.

There was no "first homo sapien sapien". That's like saying that there was a first day you became a teenager.

Well, since no one can give me a definitive answer as to what a soul's "function" is, I have hypothesized that it would be tied to things such as foresight and visualization/imagination (high brain function). While these beings couldn't speak in the human sense, they could create tools, thereby making them "human."

I would probably put it at the day I turned 13.

Also at some point someone had to be the first. Or maybe it happened to multiple people at once, but if you could observe human evolution from beginning to end there would probably be a reasonable point where you would separate the first modern human from Neanderthals.

But other animals can create tools, and show signs of higher brain functions. Our definition of "human" is very precise. I think you are mistaking it with out more broad definition of "person'.

>But other animals can create tools, and show signs of higher brain functions.
>animals can chip at rocks to make a cutting edge
Only thing like that is a chimp, and their stuff is still much more primitive than that of the lomekwian tools.

Other animals like crows also make use of items as tools. Primitive tool use is still tool use.

I'm saying these beings exhibit tool use a step above those of crows and chimpanzees, something different.

>Rick Potts, head of the Human Origins Program at the Smithsonian Institution, said the tools represented a more primitive style than known human-made tools, but something more sophisticated than what modern chimpanzees do. "There's no doubt it's purposeful" toolmaking, he remarked.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/04/15/399937433/new-discovery-of-worlds-oldest-tools

God is obviously the one who set those wheels in motion.

Can you show me the scientific, peer-reviewed evidence that proves this?

Can you show me the scientific, peer-reviewed evidence that you aren't fucking retarded?

I thought this was about historical facts not desperate theories

It's related to religion, so it counts.

what if god came from evolution

because it wasn't necessary to remove them

god has a plan for everything so you can logically assume that with the abundance of evidence for evolution, god has had a plan for every single creature since the beginning of time. unless you're a massive fag who says god/satan created the evidence as to lead believers astray. but then jesus said that you should believe first without proof, for those people will make it into the kingdom of heaven.

This... is Aristotle. Thought to be the smartest man on the planet. He believed that the Earth was the center of the universe, and everybody believed him, because he was so smart. Until another smartest guy came around, Galileo, and he disproved that theory, making Aristotle and everybody else on Earth look like a... bitch.

'Course, Galileo then thought comets were an optical illusion, and there was no way that the moon could cause the ocean's tides. Everybody believed that because he was so smart. He was also wrong, making him and everyone else on Earth look like a bitch again. And then, best of all... Sir Isaac Newton gets born, and blows everybody's nips off with his big brains. 'Course, he also thought he could turn metal into gold, and died eating mercury, making him yet another stupid... bitch!

Are you seeing a pattern?

This guy gets it.

No, you're seeing another part of his immense beauty and divine plan.

7 I started liking girls at that age.

this