twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put Maya in good tier and we are good.

>mongol
>shit tier

mid tier at least man.
Other than that, perfect.

>American in shit tier
Turn off Veeky Forums because it was made by a blubber

Aztecs AND Spanish also good tier please.

God's Among Men Tier needs Mesopotamia

Agreed but them side to side like this:Spanish/Incan/Aztec

Define civilization.

>Mesopotamia was a single civilization
I hate this meme.

>Iranian
You mean Persian you fucking scum.

Oh god more nigger tier Iranian propaganda. Literally niggers of Asia

arab go home

>chinks, iranians and incans with roman and greek.

bait

Lmao Iranians and Arabs are basically the same race. Anyone who claims otherwise is a nigger-of-Asia Iranian who is diluted into thinking the melanin is lying and they're white.

>British in God tier
Literally the entire British culture revolves around invading spear chucking savages and sucking Jew dick. I don't understand how can you put American in shit tier then considering they're the same thing.

I'm Iranian you fucking faggot. I'm just sick of people going on about muh greatest Persian empire and muh Persians invented everything and muh based persians

>implying greeks aren't vastly overrated

hur dur look im gonna put some garlic in turkish yogurt wow tzatziki we cultured now!

nice try arab

How do I prove that I'm Iranian

speak persian

but then again you can be arab from iran or afghan

If you have blond hair and blue eyes you're Iranian, if brown then you're Arab. Simple.

My only problem Is the Incans
Yes they're shit
History says otherwise

You understand your whole fucking culture is just a generic offshoot of Persian culture. Good shit though man. Jamshid was the fourth king. Persian and Iranians live hand in hand, well their culture goes hand in hand. Persian is by far superior.

Iran has no Ferdowsi.

what the fuck are you even talking about

"persian" is a fictional term made by greeks. no persian actually calls themselves persian. persians have been calling themselves persian for at least 2000 years.

I am not talking anywhere near modern times....

calling themselves iranian **

nice quads but you're confused

persians have never called themselves persian. they've always called themselves iranian. i dont know what else you're saying.

We wuz Aryan n sheit before the Arab devil came

Are you Muslim?

You understand Iran has no Ferdowsi is the most important part of that most. Go on think about it for a bit. Persia exists today because of Ferdowsi, who single handedly revived the language with one of the greatest poetic epics we know. It single handedly revived Farsi.

But of course, you being "Iranian" know this, right?

>Iran has no Ferdowsi

what does this even mean

Kek, because you've met an actual persian? I grew up with a family who identified as Persian, didn't know Iran and Persia were pretty much the same thing until later in life because of them.

You cannot just make some baseless, blanket statement and expect it to be true.

Maybe read a book, specifically the one Ferdowsi wrote.

Kind of hard to argue something you are ignorant of, eh?

dude, the achaemenids were so incompetent that they lost to a much smaller state so completely that another Persian empire was completely dissolved and didn't manage to reappear for hundreds of years. The sassanids lost to a bunch of arab army and the safavids lost to a bunch of mongols. We've been conquered so many times that its not even funny

i am iranian m8

believe in when i tell you that no one in iran calls themselves persian, or "fars".

Yes Islam is the only redpilled religion

>believe in when i tell you that no one in iran calls themselves persian, or "fars".
Kek, okay "m8", I'll take your word that those people whom I grew up with who identified as Persian, who were from Iran, didn't actually identify as Persian, because you said so.

Another alireza losangeleszahdeh sperg out thread,
Fuck me in the ass if OP is not another buttmad iranian diaspora, you bunch literally ruin every thread you come into contact with. Can't even discuss sassanids etc without your cancer.

Even balkanfags are less obnoxious than you, which is something.

t. Ahmed bin Aladin

>dude the achaemenids were so incompetent
>create the largest empire in antiquity ruling 44% of the world's population at its peak spanning 3 continents for around 3 centuries

>dude the arab armies defeated us
>after fighting rome and the byzantines to a standstill for 600 years, with the final thrust into byzantine territory culminating in the siege of constantinople exhausting both empires so greatly that the arabs had an easy time

>dude safavids lost to a bunch of mongols
>who the fuck are you even talking about here? the ottomans? ottomans didn't manage to conquer iran under the safavids

lol self-hating nigger

Well there's you're problem, you embraced the religion of your conqueror. Do you also spread your ass for Omar ibn al-Baghdadi every night?

>actual Iranian
Why do you hate yourself?
Im Persiaboo here, and what does modern Iranian think of pre Islamic Iran?

lol okay, don't. ignore the fact that the sassanids called their land "iranshahr" and that the name "iran" literally comes from them. ignore the fact that the persian nationalist government of reza shah asked the international community to recognize "persia" as "iran", which its inhabitants were calling it for 2000 years. i'm just talking out of my ass.

The battle of qadissiyah might just be the most humiliating battle to have ever happened. That should exempt us from le BASED GOD TIER CIVILISATION

Okay, so please explain how that stopped actual people from identifying as persian, in real actual physical life? You know, me being the wiki scholar I am going to copy and paste something which you know, proves you entirely wrong and you don't even understand your own history, having read the Shahnameh, maybe you just might.

>The names Iran and Persia are often used interchangeably to mean the same country. Iran is the legal name. Persia, was an ancient kingdom within Iran. Iran came to be known as Persia in the West thanks to classical Greek authors during whose time Persia was the dominant kingdom in Iran. To call all of Iran 'Persia', would be like calling all of Britain 'England'.

I shall also refer you to literally, my second post to you.

People still identifying as Persian simply works in my favor, QQ all you want.

also shit didn't mean the safavids, I meant the khwarezmis

Iran and Iranian are two different things. Middle Easterners don't tend to name themselves after location, and Persian has long been associated with culture a little more than geography.

It's not self-hate,Islam is Iran and Iran is Islam. Iranians love and embrace the one true religion and acknowledge that real Iranian history starts after we received the gift of Islam from God and Muhammad (P.B.U.H.)

>having a based civilization means winning every battle

give me one civilization that hasn't had its embarrassing defeats

>so please explain how that stopped actual people from identifying as persian

because they never did... as i said, they always regarded themselves as iranian. have you read the shahnameh in persian? ferdowsi never uses the word "fars" - not once. it's always "iran" and "iranians". even the english translations don't use "persia". i don't know what family you encountered, but they were either high or completely misguided.

here:

>The Modern Persian word Īrān (ایران) derives immediately from Middle Persian Ērān (Pahlavi spelling: ʼyrʼn), first attested in an inscription that accompanies the investiture relief of the first Sassanid king Ardashir I at Naqsh-e Rustam.[2] In this inscription, the king's Middle Persian appellation is ardašīr šāhān šāh ērān while in the Parthian language inscription that accompanies the Middle Persian one the king is titled ardašīr šāhān šāh aryān (Pahlavi: ... ʼryʼn) both meaning king of kings of Iranians.

"persia" is a greek term. it caught on among trendy faggy iranians in LA after the revolution so they seem distant from the current government

Ah shit, you've been a troll all this time.

"Trolling"

Lmfao. I am being a bit provocative but I'm not trolling. Nearly all great Iranian scientists lived as Muslims. Pre-Islamic Persian empire is culturally mongol-tier.

I'm just saying that we were btfo so badly at qaddisiyeh that a bunch of arabs took control of the empire for centuries and completely converted its religion civ style. I'm not saying that the Persian empire was a shit tier city state or something. I just despise the fact that modern Persians can't look past the fact that they were a pretty large empire thousands of years ago and take way too much pride in it.

The Islamic Golden Age wouldn't even be possible without pre-Islamic Persian empires and their contributions. The House of Wisdom was modeled after the Sassanid Imperial Library. The bureaucratic model used by the Umayyads and Abbasids were directly taken from the Sassanids. Ever seen early Islamic coins? Tell me how they differ from the Sassanids. The Academy of Gundishapur was pumping out scholars, and the works published by these thinkers were translated by Muslims later on.

If the Persians thrived after Islam, it was in spite of the Arabs. The Arabs destroyed the great library of Ctesiphon, with Omar saying whatever they find that doesn't agree with the Quran should be burned. The Arabs were literally marauding nomadic Bedouins, and yet you think they were more cultured than the urban Persians? Wtf lol you have no idea what you're talking about.

Do not fall into diaspora lies, many, I would dare say a majority of "Iranians" are very conversative, very religious and are happy with the Islamic Regime.

Diasporas tend to have a confirmation bias, since they are surrounded with similar minded atheist or lip service paying muslims. When they visit iran (if they visit it at all) they tend to stick to few places that are more liberal.

84 average iq lol

Based on this outdated 1959 study.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13641960

Anyway man, you wanna shit on your own people I don't care, but the other dude was right, you're definitely being too much of an Arab lover lol.

trade russian and british and it's perfect

>I would dare say

Of course you would, you spread your ass for Arabs.

>no India

Into the trash it goes

The names are just too hard to pronounce.

nm didnt know iranian iqs went up 20 points in half a decade

nice to know lol

>what is the Flynn effect
>what is nutrition

>Achaemenid Empire language: Aramaic
>Academy of Gondeshapur language: Aramaic

Wawaweewa, such Persian culture.

Just kidding, bit still.

Grasping at straws.

>language of an academy

Some books were in Aramaic, some in Greek, others Pahlavi etc.

He is the Khomeinist faggot who posts on /int/. Dont bother with him he is insane

I respect whatever religion you have but why even defend Arabs? or even pretend there's some sort of Islamic unity? your fellow Arab Muslim brothers are probably the ones who hates you the most

Not a muslim, not an iranian or arab or from middle east actually, you don't need to buttblast yourself about it. Iranians in general are a religious conservative bunch, you (probably) living in first world and surrounded by non religious diaspora have a confirmation bias. Protip, majority of iranians live outside California.

mohammed sucks cocks in hell

It's not that he's Muslim, but that he's aggressively pro-Islam and anti-ancient Iran.

Not him, and you don't have to be a khomeinist or whatever you call them to accept the fact that a sizeable portion of citizens of iran have different views than the those who are abroad.
Diaspora always have this notion that mullahs supporters are a minority, I wish they were but believe me they are not. The regime survives for a reason and will probably continue to survive unless there is a mass war-famine-crisis that will shake up the regime.

Nevertheless I don't think that will happen, from what I see I think conservatives will become more popular again due to increased tensions, but we'll see.

Egypt = God tier okay?

T. Egyptaboo

Owned by a nip :^)

t.Mudha Ibn Lahappa Shitskini Neflja Yemed

t.Sucra Shinzo Pajwec Khaffir (al) Hadib Mushitsufar

Why are arabs so butthurt? B-bbut iranians are persian!
Persians are white!
We aren't arabs i swear!

Absolutely pathetic. You are all subhumans

Thanks

t.Poojet Kanashvira

doesn't look too hard

HIGHER THAN GOD TIER
>Italian

this, indians should be in top tier

also they are true aryans not white subhumans

God tier:

>Egyptian
>Mesopotamian
>Greek
>Jewish
>French (incl. British)

Completely fucking irrelevant tier:

>literally everyone else

fixed that for you

>Egypt not in highest tier while Iranian is.

Mate, you got some reading to do.

Also, where is India? Did you just nonchalantly forget about one of the oldest and most influential civilizations there is?

Pajeet please

>give humanity math
>give humanity two world religions
>give humanity curry
>be forgotten in civilization rankings

y even liv

I can't think of any reason for putting Iran in the first tier

t.Papooiloo Pjhat Seffhar Eshatd Pajhayt Faceshatohn

You forgot
>Gods among Gods tier
>Luxembourg
>Liechtenstein
>San Marino

Stop posting your ugly face, moor faggot.

Who?

fuck no, Spanish were absolute wank tier

>Russian and German
>Above Dutch
Pic related: Russian "culture". That's my only complaint though, it's a good list.

The British culture revolves around invading spear chucking savages because the Europeans were our bitches for the good part of a century, look at the Soudan and how the French were absolutely relieved they didn't have to fight us over it. Also fought the Chinese and won, hardly primitive.

Power ranking but Arabs are shit tier?
Did you forget it's power ranking? Arabs defeated Sassanid empire and conquered North Africa and Iberia.

Its a stinky civilisation

It's all been going downhill since that guy took over

>Also fought the Chinese and won
Yeah, when China was being a complete clusterfuck.

Stop browsing the internet and call an ambulance, I think you're having a stroke.

This is the history board,meow do you justify being so historically ignorant?