GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/L6jLCDvJ-NEOBTC-8-13/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crash incoming

>1 min candles

$100 incoming

>1 minute candles

Why do you need to try and keep people hyped with this shit?

You said this at 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15 and 10 dollars didnt you?

Maybe this is why you're poor..

At this point you are just attracting innocent noobs. Good luck trying to keep you shitcoin up lmao

NEO HAD AN ANT IN THE LOGO AND HAS NO TECH AT ALL. NOTHING WORKS.

Means we can be a full 30 mins ahead of you cunts

>checks chart
>still down trending.

this thread was reasonable. I got out at the tit top peak. I'll be back soon enough bois

Nice to know that you've stepped down to trying to shill with a 1 minute chart that doesn't show the trend.
OP's thread is a better indicator of where NEO is going than the chart is.

>Sunday night
>China awake already
>No crash

Prepare your bodies for the coming week lads

holy shit you're right

Chinks have not started trading yet. Give it an hour.

You guys realize that most of neos volume is on the western exchanges... binance is 75% western...

Literally give up with the chink meme

GO
BACK
DOWN

you didn't listen, and now you will be left behind. i have no sympathy for you

im gonna stay up another 45 minutes or so and see if what you said is true

Will hit 1339 soon

Sold a quarter of my holdings. Why do people buy at all time highs? That's #1 no no no. I'm baffled at this increase. People buy in just thinking it will be like eth? Where were they a month ago?

Neo is going to rival ETH for sure.

nigger what ???? for sure????
it does NOTHING right now. it's 100% hype. people jerk off about the programming languages as if ethereum wasn't purposely made with it's own language

it's a chinese shitcoin with an ambitious roadmap that made a ton of people money within the last day

WHEN DO I BUY BACK IN?

>>NoNeo detected

You just missed the dip minutes ago. Well maybe now is still viable?

as far as I'm concerned, FUDers like you are all Agent Smiths. and guess what: NEO wins in the end

In 1 min candles all you get is noise. Faux trends.

Look to these lines for confirmation of NEO uptrend. Don't buy now and have it fall to 1100k or lower, NEO has falled to previous highs and continued to make higher highs.

tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/L6jLCDvJ-NEOBTC-8-13/

BTFO
TFOB
FOBT
OBTF

Is right now a good time to sell?

in case you missed it, ETH is a shitcoin platform used only to give birth to other shitcoins

Are you one of those Monero loving people by any chance? I used to think that solid tech is all it needs to succeed, now I learned after trading sideways with several coins and use the hype of the market to gain double digits percentages on all of my trades

>get in during the peak