Fuck

Fuck this cock

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2587951#p2588517
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2707432
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2637310#p2637502
behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/adsactly-hits-review-adsactly-enters-ponzi-points-market/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.msg18079617#msg18079617
burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/3371-burst-wall-of-shame-work-in-progress/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.2340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U want cookie?

Novaexchange confirmed, Bittrex likely. Hold.

Getting impatient myself, though.

>Novaexchange
kek

I've heard some will be in an ebay auction too

hang tight mang cheese

literally leaked that it will be added on bittrex around the 22-26

bittrex confirmed buy buy buy

links to this or won't fucking happen/

Whoa whoa whoa they said the 14th
the opportunity cost of holding this another 2 weeks is not worth it, the volume will be non existent by then

the main devs, "Doctor" and Gabriel had already dumped their bags because they didn't like what crowetic was doing. Crowetic bought in his burst cronies Rapturoso and Lexicon in.

Sigt was never never intended to be an exit scam, but whatever crowetic touches is toxic. They are most likely going to fuck up this coin that had potential and turn it into a scam.

sauce

I swear I'm just waiting to get outta this shit without having to sell at a loss.
What a complete shitcoin.

can you elaborate fampai? why was that cuck crowetic ever involved at all?

just sell, you can make back your loss with non shit coins

Doctor was in the discord earlier and said marketplace launching next week. He's traveling on vacation currently.

Ya'll are some impatient motherfuckers.

Keep the FUD coming, though. Cheap Siggies are my speciality.

how heavy are your bags?

>He's traveling on vacation currently.

living the good life off his pnd profits

Lol

Cost-averaged, my entry point is sub 200 SATS... so my bags are about 900% lighter than air right now.

we are the sigtmarines

>all my money in sigt

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wait so you're coin is on life support and you're devs are on vacatio. Ahahahhahahahhahahah

kekd

Unsubstantiated rumor. First it was the 14th, now it's the 22nd-26th. We'll see.

Hopefully my sigt will be worth enough to get a rope when bittrex never lists us

The fuck is wrong with fudders
3 week old coin, steady at 2k satsohi, launched well below 1000sat, has the support to push past 5k when Miners aren't unloading everything they can

Inb4 fudders linking reddit accounts of random people that have nothing to do with dev team claiming them to be a lead developer
Inb4 fudders claiming the first 1000 blocks were minded by the devs with ZERO CITATIONS

This is the utter level of stupidity from the anti sigt faggots

>"Doctor
>Gabriel
>crowetic

Fuckin what? Are these fuckin screen names? People are allowed to make non-existent tokens and shit for people to buy and we don't even know their real fuckin names?

Fuckin """crowetic"""? Really?

>steady at 2k satsohi
Funny how SIGT "finding its level" has bounced down from 3500 to 2500 to 2000 today. Tomorrow it'll be 1750 and the next day 1500 and so on.

Also, this. This coin is juvenile as fuck and deserves all of the criticism it gets. If you want to be taken seriously then take yourselves seriously. Signatum is completely rudderless and it couldn't be more obvious that the devs had no idea it would accelerate as fast as it did. They weren't/aren't ready for primetime.

burstcoin scammer. piece of shit. nigger lover

Who the fuck do you think made Bitcoin you utter fucking retard. Do you know his real name?

Oh let me guess, you were one of those "sigt WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BREAK 1K AGAIN PLS BELIEVE ME I AM A FUDDER WITH 100 YEARS EXPERIENCE TRADING CRYPTO CURRENCY OH AND I'M FROM THE FUTURE" fags?

literally kys

Yeah, when I hear the people at the head of the operation referred to by their fuckin nicknames, and announcements are made on a fuckin """discord""" (wtf) I'm gonna sell most of my bags a.s.a.p. Which is what the fuck I did.

Still HODLing 1,400 in case it moons.

If you can't find their names, addresses, etc then it's probably a pump and dump.

I'll be picking up more Sig when btc crashes. All my money is in ETH. Not buying btc at these prices.

This. The devs aren't on vacation, People on the team already said they quit, at least one of them did.
Yes they dumped their bags as well. they did it in around 3 stages not to kill the order books.
Yes, crowetic and the other people in his crew are going to milk the coin for everything it's worth.
If you're smart, you'll get out right now and let them price take the hit. The big miners will stop choking the coin and let the smaller fry get a chance again.

The volume is disappearing.

Who is satsohi and where does he live
If you dont know this why put money into btc?

Your logic that developers of CRYPTO currency need to be 100% public is so fucking Illogical it makes me Lmao irl

Some fags at the NSA.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Citations needed
I give you one chance not to be a bullshitting fudder

You should hold your bags friend. ;)

I'll consider selling when I'm down more than 20%
Which would be around 540sats

You should have considered selling on the pumps that got dumped.

holy fuck i came in at 3100 sats

This FUD is very similar to last time it went back up, I'll keep my bags thanks!

I got both pumps luckily eno7gh
Hoping for the 3rd

6k @ 4850

Killlll meeeeeeeeee

At least I have 200 NEO

This. Smells like some whales fudding just like last time.

Holding my 840 sat bags real tight.

2200 today was the third.

>People on the team already said they quit, at least one of them did.

Who? I see non-public details and there's no indication that the core devs, or crowetic team, have ghosted.

The project is not dead. It is young and under active development.

If you're too impatient, or afraid, to hold the coin ... then sell.

Nice "SIGT" discord.

In at 3500
Out at 2000

Fuck this shit. I lost enough money, I'll make it elsewhere. Good luck, hodlers

It is a non public detail you haven't seen.
I'm not impatient nor afraid, Held through every pump. I sold out and doubled my money and I'm happy at that.

Show us a screen shot then of kys

I'll just let you know that rumor "bittrex the 14th bittrex the 22-26th" started for a reason.

You're about to get JUST'ed.

The sheer amount of FUD surrounding this coin tells me that someone, or several someones, is / are very interested in keeping the price low. Perhaps they are upset from getting burned previously? Who knows.

The lead, who some claim is a scammer, is not hiding behind the alias crowetic, it's a twitter handle where the real name Jason Crowe is used. Perhaps this ID is more recognizable.

It's been traded for such a short period, no realistic analyst would spread such negativity without having an extrremely vested interest in the price being kept low.

Man this is some DGB shit
>oh yeah I got in at 500 sats so that means that it's not sinking for some reason, you guys are just FUDding I'm still up!
And then a month later it's struggling to stay above 300 sats

>3 week old coin
>dev already on vacation
fuck

I don't blame them for thinking the boy that cried wolf at this point.

Most of the fud was completely fabricated and shilled repeatedly over and over, it was easy to disprove it at the time.

The shit people are worried about isn't easy to disprove now and leaning towards something extremely dangerous. The discord at this point is just a group of people patting themselves on the back for how smart they are.

It's summer? I don't know what to say. It's a no-premine / pre distribution, PoW --> PoS, new algo, with a hardcap.

Apparently also, "Doctor" and "Gabriel" are the real lead developers.

So your experience is completely clouded by the fact that you have made a ton of profit through dumb luck off of this coin. You're just a cheerleader because you've successfully dropped bags on people's heads, not because you believe in the coin. Note: I have also profited off of SIGT but not by much, just frustrated with the fact that the coin has survived and thrived on nothing but hype and a shitty exchange.

Yeah, couldn't possibly have anything to do with the people holding 4k sat bags for the past week. No, not at all.

I think the implication is that a dude that might have just made the most important business move in his life leading a new cryptocurrency shouldn't be taking a fucking vacation at this point in time if he had any actual work to do.

SIGT is fucking dead.

I don't see how it benefits bagholders to scare people away, while keeping volume and price low unless they want more and expect the price to climb.

You're not being logical here in your arguments. All these posters claiming to have "profited but just barely" don't make sense.

I'll sit here and discuss it with you because I'm genuinely interested in the coin, long-term as a store of value. Hype is valuable in sales - extremely so - and markets follow that rule. The emotional driving behind this coin is ridiculous. There appears to be a crowd with an extremely bitter taste left in their mouths from previous projects affiliated with "some guy involved in SIGT named Crowetic." The vagueness of that alone makes me dismiss it entirely.

What I'm imagining may be happening, is this - these people blew up quickly, maybe need time to catch up. Software development goes in waves - the stage of their project may not require one developer at this time. Summer vacations are a real thing. Over a month and I would get concerned. One week, not so much.

I don't think the discord is an accurate representation of the development team and does not appear to be an official mouthpiece of the product. I think that outlet is functioning much like the telephone game at this time.

Goddamn this stupid fake argument again.
>people are calling out shit that means that it's actually a great coin!
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2587951#p2588517
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2707432
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2637310#p2637502
Wouldn't be surprised if you were this same person.
But sure, the secret organization of Veeky Forums FUD campaign organizers is here to keep the price of SIGT, just like they did to DGB. Because someone is saying something bad about a piece of shit that's 60% down, it means that it's some conspiracy to keep it down.

Man if anyone here are the shills it's you, same old shit as we've all seen before with some asshole coming into threads to vehemently defend pieces of shit and accuse anyone speaking out against it as part of some FUD conspiracy.

What makes you do it? Why do people like you do it? Why do you try to prevent innocent anons from dropping trash? Do you just enjoy seeing the pink wojaks and as bagholders get crushed but sinking prices? Shit like this and DGB, are you just trying to make people baghold so you have entertainment for months to come again? So that in a month when the price is 300 sats, you still have people that listened to you and didn't sell so you can laugh at them? I just don't understand.

How is it hard to believe? I bought during the first run, held bags after getting burned but bought into the hype some more and bought at the lowest sub 1k dips and then continued to buy a little on the second runup.

Overall I made out ahead, but this recent crash through 2k with nothing but glib remarks and instructions to just waitâ„¢ from discord insiders has tested my patience. Holding on to my last few thousand SIGT but there's zero doubt in my mind that I could do more with those funds elsewhere.

As for your comment about how this scares people away? You think this is a subreddit? I'm not a cheerleader for any cryptocurrency, I'm here to make some money and talk the truth. If this coin is actually worth buying then market forces will prove me wrong. My words or yours are not going to fool some fucktards on Veeky Forums into buying our bags.

>don't think the discord is an accurate representation of the development team and does not appear to be an official mouthpiece of the product.
The problem is precisely that there is no official mouthpiece of the project so rumors are running rampant. I'm not saying they need to telegraph everything but they are alarmingly quiet for a "community driven" operation.

bros, sometimes coins just pump and dump and die. look at DGB. the opportunity cost of holding a shitcoin on a dead exchange hoping for a moon is astronomical, think of the gains you couldve made if those bags were in NEO or fucking anywhere

just cut your losses and lick your wounds, sometimes you pick a bad coin and this just wasnt a winner

I think that you shouldn't expect a developer who released a no-premine fair-launch coin to have the type of dedication you'd want to see in an ICO dev who has a 30% pre-mined stake of a coin.

If TheDoctor wanted to take vacation or travel for business outside of the coin, good for him. The initial portion of the coin launch is completed and coins are being distributed via broad mining.

Future iterations of the platform don't need to happen within days or weeks just to satisfy your immediate desire for updates or platform upgrades. This shit is literally three weeks old.

If you think SIGT is dead then, by all means, don't hold any. I don't think SIGT is dead so I'm going to continue holding my stack.

BUY BUY BUY!

I got in this coin and mined over half that i bought with a shitty computer in the first few days.
It really was my first crypto victory and had I sold instead of getting a boner from the gains I would be twice as far as I am now.
I got emotionally attached and ignored all of the warnings, and I got burnt. There's always a chance that the nay sayers are wrong in this situation, but I don't think this is one of those occasions.

It was a great coin with a great algo, but the rest of the community has given up except the delusional/people trying to pump it up one last time to dump. Several dev team members sold their bags over the past 2 days tanking the price in their wake. It didn't even have a chance when it hit 2.2k this afternoon.

>Several dev team members sold their bags over the past 2 days tanking the price in their wake. It didn't even have a chance when it hit 2.2k this afternoon.

see it's statements like this that makes me curious, where is this info coming from? can you prove that?

Eth mining is becoming less and less profitable, zcash is down and I cant dual mine DCR when I mine zcash, yet with a 2000 sat SIGT I still outpreform ETH/DCR dual mining at this current difficulty, even after the halving, and it is less intense on the hardware. I dont think anyone here is expecting this coin to be the next huge thing, but maybe the appeal is a fun, fast, fair start coin to mine and make a decent profit. The rest is hype and future platform upgrade speculation and expecting new exchanges to bring more buyers and higher prices. I am going to keep hodling however, because I am willing to bet even if the devs are scammers, the hype already around this coin is too much to ignore, and there will be future pumps.

this is the only reasonable statement in the entire thread. trying to Wade through the sea of bullshit fuddery is so difficult sometimes.

it's coming from the horses mouth.
I'm going to warn you but I'm not going out of my way to prove it. One smart whale listening could tank the entire fucking market and bizraelis would have no way to get out anymore.

the only people that won't get burnt on this coin are the miners since 30% hash increases from optimized miners are keeping it profitable or near it, as well as eth stagnating compared to btc.

>Trust me
>I'm going to warn you but I'm not going to prove it at all

Fuckin ignored

you really don't know what to say cause it's the only thing you fucks repeat everytime, you sound like chaincoiners
it's about to hit a month since the launch, this fuck shouldn't be going on vacation leaving the project when it's just starting

Ever thought maybe because the dev works so hard that he deserves a much needed break? Sigt's probably the most fudded coin on biz, that's why I've gone all in on this like what smart money usually does, they go against the tide.

>I'm going to warn you but I'm not going out of my way to prove it. One smart whale listening could tank the entire fucking market and bizraelis would have no way to get out anymore.

You present this as a matter of fact without evidence and then assume that there's no market support for SIGT whatsoever.

I can respect the fact that you're not going to hold any (or many) coins and you feel "emotionally burned" because you misjudged market movements. That doesn't mean this coin is dead. It just means you're an average trader and - like average traders - you were overconfident in the coin during the "euphoria" phase and didn't check your emotions enough to sell at an extremely favorable price.

Bummer.

That doesn't mean you have to be a fucking FUD cannon that blasts around with unfounded accusations. My standard response for people asking about buying/selling SIGT is do what you feel comfortable doing. This is a high-risk, high-reward coin.

Yet, still, somehow... people like you assumed it would be 1,000,000% profit from day 1 with no risk and all reward. Truth is you're still mining the coin because its still the most profitable coin to mine - coin mining profitability indicates MARKET SUPPORT for a coin. That means, despite all of your FUD, people are still paying well-above mining opportunity cost rates for SIGT.

Notice how theirs no contribution or any activity on their Github since the PnD?

Great post, desu. Rare to find actual logic on Veeky Forums

notice how the dev's bots are manipulating the prices? To keep it a float?

Why aren't you coding SIGT 24/7? For free?

What? You've got a life? Oh.

Well, my lawn needs mowed and my gutters cleaned. Surely you can do that for free, right?

Picking up on the analogy?

This isn't a fucking ICO. Expecting a dev to work 24/7 on a volunteer project isn't rational. If you're willing to work for free, I'd be happy to collaborate with you to fork SIGT and turn it into exactly what you're willing to work to turn it into. Which is probably nothing, because you come across like a lazy, entitled, whiny, millennial.

Notice the admin "adsactly" which is one of crow's goons, he's also a known scam artist.

behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/adsactly-hits-review-adsactly-enters-ponzi-points-market/

fuck you I'm a dev I don't even have weekends when it's time to work, I even have to sleep at the office, you work for your gains
this fuck just released some half assed coin with a logo made in pain, remember the fucking dino with a clipart skunk and a cutout of a hare on a wordpress website? remember that the algo is just a frankestein code made from other people? remember that the good things about the coin have come from the users and not the devs?
fuck, you only have left to make a youtube video and repeat hodl for 10 mins

Only reasonable posts in this thread, good god

JUST HODL GUYZ
WE'RE BRINGING WORLD PEACE

>Sigt's probably the most fudded coin on biz
Man I hope you used that logic when DGB was getting "fudded" to death a month and a half ago, I really, really, really hope you had the brilliant mindset you do now then.

>notice how the dev's bots are manipulating the prices? To keep it a float?

0 (Zero) evidence. I could put up a sell wall for that same exact amount.

What a brilliant non-sequitur setting two unequal commodities as equal

notice nobody talks about the Qora coin project that crowetic was associated with where he scammed thousands of people.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.msg18079617#msg18079617

I'm setting the attitudes as equal.
He said that because $SIGT is the most fudded coin right now, then the smartest thing to do is go against the tide and buy in. If that is his belief then I see no reason why it wouldn't apply to another coin that was "probably the most fudded coin on Veeky Forums". And I hope he applied his belief, that's all. Nothing wrong with a man applying his "smart money" beliefs that you should "go against the tide" on "the most fudded coin".

notice hes on the burst nation main page and been exposed countless times.

burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/3371-burst-wall-of-shame-work-in-progress/

done trying to help.
now I'm going to laugh at anyone from biz that still holds this time tomorrow.

screencap this.

Nice FUD, dude.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.2340

Definitely "Scammed" thousands of people, from the sound of it in the forum. When did he even get involved with QORA? From what I can tell, it was after the coin's ICO after it went to shit.

Crowetic is a polarizing figure, but he's not anonymous and is fully doxxed.

Release a better coin, code ninja. Make it no pre-mine, fair-launch and ASIC resistant. I'll mine the shit out of it, too.

Sell your shit if you're not comfortable. I'm not telling anyone what to do with their money. I'm holding a reasonably-sized stack of SIGT and have some BTC ready to buy more when all of you fools FUD sell it tomorrow if Bittrex doesn't list. I'm betting that SIGT will be a successful long-term project. Do what you think is right for your money.

That's a fucking cult man.

Have a good night. Screencap your own shit.

notice you're about to goto 2nd.

Lol you still believe the already debunked bittrex rumor.

If you're so fucking smart then buy right now since it's such a good deal. Buy now.
Do it you fucking pussy.

HURRY AND BUY GUYS THESE ARE SUCH GOOD DEALS AM I RIGHT? IT'S NOT GETTING ANY LOWER THAN THIS EVER AGAIN BOYS! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE. BUY NOW!

t. discord