>Be Ancient Egypt

>Jews make up a bunch of garbage that defame you (see the imaginary Exodus that has yet to be supported by archaelogy or remotely contempoary non-Jewish records)
>Egyptian records point to what's called the Hebrews being raiders who were chimpingout in Egypt

Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
youtube.com/watch?v=H0mScGJtnB4
youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
youtube.com/watch?v=1tirs_U4GOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you suggesting that Jews would make up a bunch of information, that they want everyone to consider as "truth", which isn't? That's technically anti-antisemitism and a crime in several European countries user.

Jews are literally the only people in the world who could believe they're being oppressed while being in power.

If something is a crime in European countries, it's fair to assume you should be doing it.

The ANCIENT Egyptians used chariots might that suggest that they had a Indo-European heritage?

Think you're forgetting 1st world feminists...

They got chariots from the Hyskos. Who were Semitic.

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEET

>Hyskos. Who were Semitic

no, the Hyskos were a confederation of different peoples probably formed around a core of adept charioteers (it isn't easy). Some of them were Semites, others weren't.

It's Hyksos not Hyskos you illiterates.

>Jews make up a bunch of garbage that defame you (see the imaginary Exodus that has yet to be supported by archaelogy or remotely contempoary non-Jewish records)

Joke's on the Jews and their accomplices...

Their own scripture clearly states God hates a lying tongue and a false witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA

I don't think you understand what illiterate means, you mugwump.

No they were predominantly Semitic and West Asian

Their names were all West Asian, possibly Amorrites (Amurru, a region in modern day Syria)

Gentiles aren't considered entirely human in Judaism, so the Hebrews are allowed to lie to them. There's a similar teaching in Islam as well, Muslims are allowed to lie to people from cultures on which a Jihad has been declared.

Iktfb

Serious question, if ancient Hebrews were going around claiming that their God smote the fuck out of Egypt, when Egypt was in fact fine, why haven't we found any documents mocking the ancient Hebrews for this belief? It seems like the ancient Egyptians would have at least found some humor in a random ass tribe claiming to have brought them down. Kind of wondering if either such records were lost, literally nobody gave a shit, or there actually was some disaster that hit Egypt that we just don't have a clear picture of.

>Gentiles aren't considered entirely human in Judaism, so the Hebrews are allowed to lie to them. There's a similar teaching in Islam as well, Muslims are allowed to lie to people from cultures on which a Jihad has been declared.

Well, it's not like either Muslims or Jews (or most "Christians") worship God.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0mScGJtnB4

>It seems like the ancient Egyptians would have at least found some humor in a random ass tribe claiming to have brought them down. Kind of wondering if either such records were lost, literally nobody gave a shit.

Ancient Judea wasn't important and never produced anything of importance and it's still not important.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU

+1

You know what else, if you read about the Egyptian religion you find out that it was pretty solid and it might even have influenced early Judaism/Yahwism. But thanks to that propaganda smear book which is the Bible it went down in history as evil.

ancient west asia was all indo european white people. pick up a book for christ sake. ever wonder why white people are called caucasians?

>WE

West Asia includes Anatolia, Levant, etc. Those areas we definitely not Indo-European, except for the Hittites and other small groups here and there

I imagine it was the WE WUZ of the time

>I imagine it was the WE WUZ of the time

It still is the "we wuz" - the Jews and their co-conspirators are the bottom of the cosmic barrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tirs_U4GOE

Ok I guess I'll go murder some children

>it might even have influenced early Judaism/Yahwism

Moses is a fictional character who was based on earlier Near Eastern mythology (see Sargon).

Hourly reminder

No lol

Hurrians were not Indoeuropeans, you fucking autistic poltard

Looks Finnish

Sources for both Jews and Muslim. Or you can fuck right off.

So what pharaon was the one the bible refers in exodus? Ramses II?

Why would it?

Why do Christians worship a Jewish god?

Why did The Matrix Reloaded revolve around Neo which was The Matrix protagonist?

>What is the Matrix.

Great rebuttal

Why do Christians hate Jews then?

who doesn't hate Jews?
>not me, I'm addicted to thicc Jewish poon. Sullying their ancient lineage feels way too good.

Judaism is spread by the mother. So unless you are a jewish women sleeping with retards you aren't sullying it