/rgt/- Robinhood General Thread

It's almost time again.

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread: *Cryptoshills let us have our safe space

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-china-very-angry-200000509.html
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13199668&gfv=1
bizjournals.com/austin/news/2017/08/11/why-amds-largest-shareholder-sold-tens-of-millions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pray 4 XIV

bump

>when you yolo'd before the dip

Sold RAD for a $480 loss on Friday, picked up AMD, up about a hundred on it at market close. I'm hoping I can at least get back to even on my balance before I go camping this Friday

I tried playing NVDA earnings like a sucka. Held 4 shares and lost about $70 in 10 minutes. Naturally I figure it'll go up, but the dip late Friday got me thinking about some other things I've been looking to buy. So right before close on Friday I sold 2 of my NVDA shares and a couple FNG shares and bought one TAL and one MELI. I'm starting to think NVDA will rebound quicker than either of those other two will go up, so might buy back in. Thoughts?

>bought the shop dip $3 too early on thursday
>balls deep in baba before all this NK shit so my portfolio is getting fucked
>sold all my weight watchers 2 weeks ago to profit take after the call....its up $7 since then
>my ytd return has dropped 8% within two days

ODP bounce play?

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-china-very-angry-200000509.html

oh shit i just came across this

rip my baba stock

B U Y
C E I

AEZS is mooning today, get in as soon as the market opens

bump

Got in friday with the others, monday morning hype with my coffee.

why is it mooning today?

cant find rgt on bittrex

hwkn

I'm only going to say this once...

Get $NOG and get it now.

The price will steadily climb all week.

Not a full moon mission, but expect to triple your money within 10 days.

See you on the other side, lads.

Every day, we get closer and closer to the inevitable correction/crash. The higher the markets get and the longer they stay there, the more cautious you should be.

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13199668&gfv=1

YES OH MY GOD FUCKING YES

THERE WERE THOSE WHO SAID THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME. WHAT ARE THEY TO SAY NOW.

S U G O I
U
G
O
I

premarket lookin pretty good

I bought Shop on the Dip and up 5.25 a share... Only wish I bought more. Not sure if I'll wait for 100 to sell.

CVM MUH NIGGA

CVM already beat its 52 week high. SHUTTLE GONE, maybe next time.

GO AWAY SATAN

App going crazy again

XIV

How does XIV and VMIN work?

Yeah SHOP is an underrated meme. I tried spreading it around here before the earnings call 2 weeks ago but everyone was busy with fuckboy pennystocks and averaging down on AMD :(

Has robinhood been shit for anyone else the last couple days? I'm getting notifications way late and my limit orders arnt going through

COME ON CEI

it keeps on flipping my portfolio with my buying power, then doubled my buying power, then completely crashed.

what a wonderful broker

Buy JNUG?

>literally 2 people talking about CVM

Jesus Christ this used to be /ourmeme/ did everyone seriously get that assblasted last time???

I'm thinking that too, but I'm not sure if it'll go any lower.

Should I buy the ZYNE dip? Below its 52 week low and crashing?

Any ZYNE bagholders here?

Now it's taking forever to get my money back after I cancel a limit order

This general has a way with culling the meek. I bet half the people here have been here less than a few months and won't be here much longer than that either. Just take a look at the /rgt/ trip graveyard. It's a very long list.

THE BULL IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!
>UVXY NIGGERS BTFO
>"SELL ALL MY STOCK FOR DEFENSE STOCK" NIGGERS BTFO
>DYNASHILL NIGGER BTFO
>AMD NIGGERS STILL ON SUICIDE WATCH

What makes you say that, user?

Defense is up big today lol

You turn your capital into shares of them, then you try to turn the shares into more capital at a later time. Personally I have a few shares of each and they're worth more now than what I paid for them on Friday. Sooner or later I will sell them and buy the UVXY when shit hits the fan, but until then I will keep my shares to try to get maximum value because these shares are like fucking gold and I'm not giving them away for nothing.

>/rgt/ trip graveyard
yep I remember noko bro and pimple

BSTG moon when?

Anyone remember wipe?

Thanks Robinhood!

Yeah but theres people that legit went all in. Could've made a lot more by hodl'ing/buying the dip on regular shit

Just happened to me too

wtf are they doing?

Mine keeps fluctuating between +5% and -5%

shut up nigger

like really why do people talk shit when i said to buy uvxy at 28.5 and yet some dumb fuck acts like i said to buy at 45. fuck off and suck my cock nigger.

>buying the VIX
:small brain:

>buying the VVIX
:exploding galaxy brain:

>being this mad about a shitpost

Pls dnt git mad. You and boardshorts are my two favorites. You two gib good advice and I've learned a lot from you guys.

what happened to just saying 'lol'?

I put like 100 on ut user. Let's hope youre right.

>CVM was up 80% premarket

Remember to always take profit, lads.

Real valuation isn't a smooth process, almost always initially overshot

COME ON CEI

GALE getting ready for blast off

Is the pain finally over mommy su?

>Yahoo fucked with their chart format again

It's only just begun, young one.

bizjournals.com/austin/news/2017/08/11/why-amds-largest-shareholder-sold-tens-of-millions.html

MBRX down 7% to 2.50.... ER report today. Bad ER anticipation?

Thinking of buying it hits 2.40 or 2.30

No moon, but it will be an easy 1-3% swing trade last it was on Friday

>tfw missed the dip a little bit ago

DELET THIS RIGHT NOWWWWW

>25% on good FDA news

kek

They're also going to dilute again. Calling it now.

>"SELL ALL MY STOCK FOR DEFENSE STOCK" NIGGERS BTFO

I think that was just me. I kept a cool head though and held my bags. Still just 100 dollars under but I'm certainly much better off than I would have been if I was all in defense today.

CEI pls

KTOS doing well.

What do you know about CEI that we don't? Or are you just praying?

He's got bags.

KTOS looks like it's just been going up and down 4$ every month

xon

Anyone else holding natural gas stocks? CHK been killing my gains.

Why didnt I buy the TSLA Dip after Goldman Sachs did their hit pieces

$AVEO is going to moon within the next two weeks. It's already going apeshit just off of rumor alone. This stock gave us a huge pop when I called it the first time. This shit is tensing up hardcore for a huge pop. Keep an eye on it, I don't think you can wait for an entry dip, it's been going up for days and just went past the 52-week high.
Their drug has something like 15-20 days left in the 67 day timeframe from CHMP approval for the EC to approve. It could be at any day from here on in.

>gambling on biotech results

You guys never learn

What about Biotech earning report? MRBX

DRYS!!!

I got in at .75. I have a 300% return and growing on this. "I learned" that it's lucrative as fuck if you actually read the white sheets. The FDA rejected it based on the testing not the drug itself. They felt the people in the test weren't sick enough. The approval rate for drugs that pass CHMP is 97% so if you're expecting it to be that 3% outlier by all means go short and prove us all wrong.

What is a safe entry point for uvxy?

whenever vix is in the 9's

Alaska Airlines stock has been sliding down for nearly a month from the high price of 90+ dollars to 85, I imagine that there are many bag holders who won't sell for such a loss, so the price should at least quickly jump a few dollars then slowly climb up to 90, if you want to buy something that might make a few percent, watch ALK

A day before the market is about to pull back or correct

Is this a serious question? You do realize those small cap R&D biotech companies bleed money, right? Earnings have little to no effect on the price.

Not that user but he is praying. They are releasing earnings after hours so either its gonna rocket or tank. Im gonna hold these bags till tomorrow though

who is this semong demong?

You got in at the right time

Lisa Su, AMD mommy

BTCS

holy shit

Cei is poppin off rn wew lad

Who else is in this XIV and VMIN for the long term comfy gains?

Is trading the XIV and VIX the real secret to success?

Grtting on the cei moon trip is bud

Yeah I think these broad index funds and volatility maybe the trick. There's a reason they all impact each other so magically, just get in and get out when you see the writing on the wall.

1 share of AMZN or 11 shares of XIV?

XIV is something you just value invest in and accumulate more and more of over time, then just watch the market carefully and dump it when it starts to dip, take an oxy, wait it out, then use that money to buy even more XIV when it goes on sale, you'll end up with more shares than you sold rinse and repeat.

How long does it take to get Robinhood Gold/is it worth it?