The beast is wounded

and it's bleeding.

You'll either laugh at me later on, or pink wojak that you didn't follow me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This does not look good.

DIE DIE DIE DIE

Summer is near its end. Bitcoin will go down forever.

This shit has literally happened a thousand times. Fuck off with your shit.

Bitcoin will undergo a 2nd fork.

The 2nd fork will be the true fork, the one where Bitcoin dies. This fork is not like BCC, it will be supported 100% by the devs, and 95% of miners support it. All the mining power will switch, and there will be no more Bitcoin.

T minus 3 months and counting. The floor is zero by the way.

Heiken Ashi? It helps filtering noise, but everything looks always like absolutes (green>exclusively up; red>saw movie like- bloodbath), when that's not necessarily the case. Bitcoin will readjust though.

nice, just sold 100k

When I post it's serious. Don't mix me up with pink woyak low IQ fudders.

lol this is a dumber concept than weekend dip

Summer meme is stupid. This has nothing to do with summer, but the current state of the price.

Been stabilizing all night, which means a bigger drop is coming.

thanks OP, i'm out now

when do you think it will be safe to rebuy

i think it might actually be happening

Honestly, anything below your sell price is good for BTC. Short term, watch for 3800. I think 3800 is a key price.

Please dip.

It's going sub 4k soon.

I think it's about to bounce a little before dropping sub 4000. If it does.

I think it's going to barely skim $3950 before going up to $4300

We all know that sub-4k is a big deal. 50 dollars dip below 4k is a joke.

ur a prophet op i can't thank you enough

pls teach me ur ways

I think it's already recovering after going down to $3990. I don't see a big dip coming soon. There's too many people who got burned selling or not buying the last dip for it to happen again.

I'm following Kraken, and Kraken follows the real USD price. It hasn't gone below 4k yet.

Xrp moon time. Check em.

I'm following Gemini. Are you saying sub-$4k means a larger crash instead of just a few $$?

Imagine you're an average investor who bought above 4k. What would you do?

This is honestly why bcc is a contingency.

buy rope?

FREE FALLLINNN

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1m

Panic sell.

>Imagine you're an average investor who bought above 4k. What would you do?

Well my strategy is to never sell but I guess the average investor would panic sell if they're new to this.

Give me your best woyaks.

What percentage of bitcoin's market cap is retail investors anyway? I've always thought that we were a small (

LMAO OP THANKS FOR THE BONER

WATCHING THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL

this panic selling is like an immersive horror game

SELL SELL SELL

Institutional investors are at best 20%.

$2500-$3200

What do you do in case of a BTC crash? Move to USDT? Cash out?
Moving your money to altcoins won't do to much since altcoins are linked to BTC, right?

humping my screen right now this is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

Here is some perspective and the memelines say HODL.

Well depends on how much risk you want to take. When alts dip on ALTBTC ratio, maybe going into alts is a good idea. Otherwise, go to USDT.

I said a drop to 3800. Not an absolute crash.

right when i saw OP i realized he was right and i just swapped to usd and ate the fee

i wouldnt be confident about any of the alt coins rn, everything is pretty tied to btc. people in general don't understand that something like ethereum isn't meant to be bitcoin so they will lose confidence in that too

>sub-$1000 by next week

Will it go back to $4200 in the early morning?
What time does China wake up?

We're going to to see 3500 before we ever see 4500.

Why? How can people be fooled into selling the dip twice?

It won't. It's already bouncing off of a trend line.

It's the pressure. People are seeing the great shitcoin deals and rent is due, bitcunt isn't going up anymore, getting hungry and have not eaten in 48 hours. TIME TO SELL

SELL SELL SELL

Personally I already moved onto the shitcoin deals. I'm like 30% GUP.

WAIT IT'S BACK OVER 4000 BUY BUY BUY

>some people believe this crap

lmao

This is humans for you.

>5 minute charts

Really, who gives a shit? Basic analysis shows that on the first large move from ~900 to ~3k, there was an eventual 50% retrace to 1830.

On this new move from 1830 low to ~4200, a 50% retrace is approximately 3000-3100, which is where I've set some bids. Might not get there anytime too soon, but I'm fairly confident it will get there at some point, and 3k will likely act as support.

God I hope it crashes, I want more

op only predicted it would only dip a couple hundred, he's not saying this is some big collapse of btc

minute charts
Some people are day traders. Also, using candles unironically is lame. The only real answer to crypto candles are Heinkin Ashi with small timeframes with decent zoom out.

Never look at anything under 24 hours unless you wanna constantly tear your hair out.

I don't think a fall to 3000 would be a "big collapse of btc" but at these price levels why bother trying to forecast a couple hundred dollar move? I only trade spot btc on large moves and have no reason to buy any more at any level above 3100.

>needing meme candles to confirm to you that something is trending

kek

>3k will likely act as support.
It flew past 3k in seconds the first time around.
Not all retracements are to 50% there's Fibonacci and a few other common ratios.

When I'm not in HODL mode, I wait for opportunities like this one. This drop got me 1k USD in profit, so I have more BTC for the future.

>first time around

technically it was the second time, as the first tip was right around 3000 before the 2 month sideways-down period. We flirted with 3k a bunch of times along the way as well, before finally bursting through.

Of course, I could be totally wrong, but this is just my analysis.

Call my mom and ask her if my old room is available.

That is a 33%+ drop. That's is pretty fucking huge.

Do you really wanna be shuffling thousands of dollars worth in BTC from your wallets into shitty exchanges?

lmao

we've done it once before already and still remained within the primary trend. You don't get this kind of explosive up movement without some eventual retrace. I mean, we were fucking sub-1000 in March and now everyone thinks 4k is the new normal, 5 months later. It's ridiculous.

The timeframe matters, a lot.

Elder's impulse system is where it's at

I use Heikin Ashi because its the most readily available, but it's not a religion. Normal candlesticks are shit.

See you at 5K

>Using Heikin AND Elder's impulse.

There will be one more big crash before 5K
Do you really think the whales are going miss another chance to make 1/3 returns before letting it moon?

nsfw

Walls are set near 4080. This happened as well before the previous drop. Watch 4080.

Why I hodl bitmeme C@$H