Why are snow niggers so stupid? Why didn't they do anything historically significant while everyone else in Europe...

Why are snow niggers so stupid? Why didn't they do anything historically significant while everyone else in Europe, parts of Asia and the Middle East were going to town for thousands of years? The only thing you ever hear is we wuz vikangs, yet vikings only existed for ~200 years over 1000 years ago and were literally farmers who went pillaging.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Varg is completely insane and on top of that a literal killer, anyone who unironically likes him is a braindead retard

>Karl Gauss, Werner Heisenberg, Schrodinger, Leibniz, Euler, Max Planck, Rontgen, Kepler, Kant, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche....

no nothing at all

lesser race (like you) just hate their superiors

>snow niggers

Germs aren't snowniggers

None of those people are scandinavian. You don't get to twist definitions to suit your retarded ideas.

>tfw german
I take an offense that you call me a scandi. Fuck off retard.

Did you see the ForeBears """"""movie""""""" his wife and him made? it's the dumbest shit I ever saw.

>Nobel (as in Nobel prize)
>Linneaus, Niels Bohr, Ångström, Tycho Brahe
>Celsius thermometer, paper clip, cheese cutter
>object oriented programming
>Sweden, one of the winners of the 30 years' war

Why does race matter to you so much, they are doing fine now?
Varg might be a retard but he is an individual and lives in his own world unlike other Northern Europeans

>"wow Sweden didn't contribute ANYTHING!! Snowniggers are so dumb ahahah"

>Be a block of ice for 10k years
>wow how come you didn't do shit outside of simply surviving like us on easymode down south?

yeah, because Scandinavia was a block of ice for the last 1000 years.

?
Scandinavia has progressed a lot more in the last 1000 years than, say, Italy or Greece.

OP thinks that every scandinavian is as retarded as Varg

pre viking age they was barley anything since that part of the world was a frozen wasteland and barley anybody but maybe a few tribes lived there.
After that it's different as, for example Harald Hardrada nearly toke the throne of England, the Vikings where the first to ever set foot in America, Denmark once had a personal Union with all Scandinavia making it sort of an empire, and Sweden boasted some of the best armies in the world since the early modern time and was famous for it's support in the 30 Years war.

four of them are just from yttria, dumb luck, so sweden actually only has 15.

>known to ancients
AKA we don't want to say who discovered them because it'd skew everything too much :(((

>lives in his own world
Yeah, his fantasy world.

>Scandinavia has progressed a lot more in the last 1000 years than, say, Italy or Greece.
progressing from 0 to 10 while everyone else is at a steady 1000 doesn't mean anything.

It's a
>medis havent done a single thing for 2000 years and they still believe themselves to be relevant
episode
Pathetic desu

Renaissance

varg is married to a french girl, you know.

I couldn't give less of a ahit about Varg
Renaissance was a rediscovery, hardly something new

>Renaissance was a rediscovery, hardly something new
snow niggers are so deluded.

>changing the goalpost
I thought snowniggers didn't discover/invent ANYTHING

>swedes
>snowniggers
you know that sweden is mostly consisting of slaves from the swedish slave trade, right?

>implying the late and long due development into industrialized countries in the past two centuries in Scandinavia can be considered an achievement equal to the cultural hegemony of the country that paved the roads of Europe, gave it civil law, a lingua franca, Christianity, and birthed the Renaissance

>you know that sweden is mostly consisting of slaves from the swedish slave trade, right?
please elaborate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_slave_trade

swedes are just brits, slavs, and germans. Iceland is a literal product of that.

>Meds are the reason I am a germanic speaking a germanic language
Loving Every Laugh

>the mental gymnastics of a master jedi
>only without the powers, wisdom or intellect
2/10

>history is mental gymnastics

That is what i meant, most people in Norway aren't like him.
Its only a retarded minority that takes credit for civilizations they contributed nothing to.
You might see people from sandvika that view themselves as descendent from gods but they are a minority

It's because wh*tes fear the black warrior

My bad, I misunderstood.

>gernany is scandinavia

ok retard

it's a
>snowniggers try to claim german discoveries and inventions as their own
episode...

check out these then
unless you're British or German, you have no right to shit in Sweden (a Scandinavian country)
also Norway invented Object Oriented Programming
Denmark had Niels Bohr, a quantum physicist

since when do people from sandvika have a literal god complex?

snow niggers BTFO