What would get me the most pussy per dollar?

What would get me the most pussy per dollar?

Ferrari 488 = $300k
Lamborghini = $500k
G Wagon = $150k

c7 corvette stingray

girls don't know anything about cars

Pretty solid advice here.

agreed

F82 M4.

Won’t brake the bank, bitches see bmw and instantly get wet

supreme gentleman is that you?

1978 Corolla = $200
This will leave you hundreds of thousands to spend on hookers, remember the less teeth the cheaper they are.

This will be the only correct answer.

G Wagon all the way. The rest are for manlets.

Women don't think quantitatively. They have mental tiers. All of those cars are simply "rich guy cars" to them and you are wasting your money by thinking paying triple the amount of a G Wagon is going to make her care a proportional amount more.

It's probably just wasting your cash past $50k anyway.

A clean Miata.

he said pussy/dollar, not dicks/dollar

> buy depreciating assets
lol fag

All cars have a better dicks than pussy/dollar ratio.
Put a Porsche badge on a clean miata with leather interior and I guarantee 99% of girls won't tell the difference.

lol

An M4 will attract more guys than girls. A chick won't know the difference between that and a shaved 328i with a set of VMRs.

I see Veeky Forums is still shit.

Second hand Aston Martin Vantage/DB9 will make look like James Bond

>Amerinigger cars
heh

Still better than German autos which start falling apart on the showroom floor

it's the most exotic looking new car for the price. get it in red and most girls would probably think it's some ferrari.

lol this is a balding 47 year old guys car. He is not rich but being a baller is on his bucket list

What's the price? Looks so tacky.. like some kid's toy, you know?
Pic related will make you seem higher status, goes for $45k

that looks like shit
like all american cars

SICK FUSION

>c7 corvette stingray
This is true and I can already afford it. :)

Dodge Charger

buy a nice used muscle car, cheaper but cooler (only buy if you are not skeletor himself)

if you are slim just buy a lotus elise or exige

Mazda MX-5 RF (2017) = $30k

Women don't care about cars.

buy an old muscle car and make it look mean.

in the two days i have had this, i've had more attention from chicks than makes sense. it's loud as fuck, it's fast, it has zero safety equipment.

when you're driving an expensive sports car, you mostly get attention from men.

there are some social stratas and situations where you need to be driving the right expensive car and girls will know what they are. you will never be in those situations and neither will i.

girls want to get fingerblasted by the dangerous guy driving a scary old muscle car, not the beta herb who works in an office and bought a ferarri

if you absolutely MUST buy an expensive car for girls, you might as well get a good pre-owned something or other because girls can't tell how old most cars are as long as they're clean and not beat up.

2006 porsche etc."ooh it's a porsche"

2010 mercedes (for fucks sake if you buy a used benz hunt down an AMG model, it'll be way more affordable than if it were new & it will sound better and be faster) "ooh it's a benz"

but those girls are still less quality than the ones who will get wet because you are dangerous and drive a muscle car that looks like it has killed people. take the extra money you save and lift some weights and stop being a soyboy so you are congruent in this.

i hope my advice leads you to some poon, user.

also if you are fat and look like a SA goon or redditor this won't work and you will be the creepy guy in a car. you must put some effort into your physical fitness, and the car becomes an enhancement of your masculinity and lack of fucks to give.

Ferrari and lambo both sexy though.

Get it because its a sexy high class car.

>girls don't know anything about cars

That's true, the real play is how alpha it makes you look in comparison with other men.

I heard you can really slay with one of those

IT WAS A FUCKING CHALLENGER

Good looks will get you more anytime of the week.

what's the price?

what car is this

jaguar

>caring about what women "think"

just a mercedes c63 wil do nicely

Jaguar

Ford Fiesta

Something like an Evo or Lancer or even Focus RS would be best pussy/$

How about this car? (Hummer)

Thots only

Only if you can handbrake parallel park, otherwise they have terrible pussy/$ ratio.

The RS is like $40k, you could buy a brand new BMW for that money. Girls will be infinitely more impressed with a brand new bimmer than some rebadged Ford fucking Focus.

Girls aside though the RS is cool and a much better pick. You might impress them with your driving but you have to actually get them in the car first. From the outside girls will not know the difference between an RS and their mom's Focus.

t. elliot

Wow papi you must have a really big dick

overcompensating manelt with terrible taste

>t. elliot
kek

>Won’t brake the bank
>brake the bank
>brake
kek

>t. butthurt burger
kek

>SA goon
??

Stay mad, German cars are top tire

You know it's GvagON.

Or GVO if you like - Girls Vaginas On.

damn it looks good

only 60k usd too

convertible or non convertible hmm

>Buying depreciating assets for depreciating assets

bizzed

buy high sell low

AESTHETIC

>not rocking dadcore

>t. flyover

shit looks like hot wheels

I grew up loving hummers.

Since they dont make them anymore theres Range Rovers I guess.

Bought a Outback Touring edition Friday. Paid cash. Had sex that night with hot wife... Subaru works I guess.

Sorry bout your lil dick :-|

richard?

Miata with Porsche badges

too bubbly

Aston Martin

or if US-fag a camaro?

Corolla S.
They're niceish, they kinda look like sports cars when they're blacked out, and they're crazy cheap, effectively leading to significantly less cash money spent per pussy.

Overall though I think a Lambo would get the most pussy.

>corolla
>like sports cars

what did he mean by this?

a grizzly bear with a riding harness, dont be a pussy if youre rich

you can probably get a good price on a used one from a russian circus

>a small sportscar

big dick+wet pussy?

Girls love it though, but i have the same thought fukin hotwheel sht car

i thought it was a twingo from the thumbnail

renault also made its own version of that little sportscar but was made in japan by mazda.

wooops... i was wrong. it was a Fiat

Oldfag here, in my experience the cars that get the most chicks are ones that look fun.
>convertibles
>jeeps (wranglers)
>motorcycles

>cars
>motorcycles

The pop-up headlights have Unironically salvaged my last date, so I'm gonna say a cheap mk3 supra is all you need F A M

nice. my first car also had popup headlights.

(mazda astina/323f)

I dont want car, dont need pussy

What to do with gains?

More magic internet coins

Charity