XRP IS REVERSING

I WARNED YOU ABOUT ADDEX. I WARNED YOU ABOUT SAFEX. GO AHEAD AND IGNORE THIS TOO.

XRP never reverses.

Was the Oracle a day off?

Fidget spinner coin is kill

>implying everyone isnt aware of cripple shit

Only the bumbest most gullible redditors buy that ponzi

Love this fudding, gonna buy more

"The Oracle" was not a day off. I was trying to help you be where you needed to be.

Relax, we need to see it break well over 5000 sats on the back of some news to consider any sort of reversal

He never specified what to look for on the 13th. He may have been calling that day as THE bottom and entry point for XRP. Think about it:

10 days ago Oracle points to 13th as the day to watch
August 13 XRP hits a triple bottom of 4000 sats which happens to be smack on the bottom of a descending wedge formation
Midnight August 14th EST Polo unleashes it's huge stack of BCH onto the market. Most the market is asleep apart from Aussies and West coasters
August 14th Normie markets and banks open following BTC hitting $4000 over the weekend
August 14th The majority of East Cost and Euro traders find accounts flush with BCH

Everything appears to be aligning for a massive alt bull-run. Just need the smallest amount of news from Ripple and away we go. Maybe we don't even need news.

That's a weird looking snake.

Interesting take mate.
Descending wedge has had my eye since last week.

has your wedge not broken...?

cute mirror cat

Not yet no. You seems to have grabbed arbitrary spots of some of the extreme bottom wicks. They're more outliers and should focus on closing prices at the bottom of the candles.

Most I've seen have followed the wedge where my yellow lines are and the fact that it finally touched the bottom edge and bounced off may indicate the start of a reversal.
Of course that won't be confirmed until it breaks the top of the wedge and then retests it as support.

Enjoy those huge 3% gains while the rest of us ride BNB to the fucking moon

>implying you can take profit from a ripple trade

PA under all moving averages (incl. 200 day), no bottom to defend against, premined shit manipulated by devs.

TA for xrp is an absolute coin toss. If this 'huge' fundamental drive plays out, and as user above said, the wedge's top retests as support I could be a buyer. Until then, just a nice little alarm at a price level.

Don't say that. We made money off of this during the spring pump.

Why are u lyiNg?

xrp partnership with omg

Link please? They were supposed to say it today

Looks like the reversal was reversed.

Can't believe people think omg is teaming with Ripple.

The tweet specifically mentioned "exciting"

Ripple is anything but.