Soon

people keep talking about it but moon when?

>not selling your kids, for the only coin thats gonna blow.

I literally sold my profits from DNT to go all in on safex.

>I suggest you do the same.

I think this week, get in nice and early and youll see some profits.

It's only 560 sats, youre literally ground floor

The wallet isn't finished. Not gonna moon tonight.

Buy the rumor

I just bought $400 worth. They look like they're doing some interesting things and have a huge following. Plus the wallet will be released soon and their forbes interviews will give them a good pump. Thanks OP

I am a whale... I hold ~30 million of these coin spread across a few wallets. I've been accumulating for a few months now...

I'd like to give back to the biz-tards. Buy this coin now... you won't regret it (it won't tank for sure, but moon-potential is huge)

^O also, loving the "sell" walls. Fyi some of them are mine ;) Not gonna let the price go too far past 600-610 sats till the wallet is released. I'll be removing them when news is released. Heads up for you fools.

Im all in on Safex lets fucking GOOOO

prove it

>would like to give back
1JupKkFFMRuSC1cE4QY5882mZ3zYwujAQ5
p-please I...this market...

Haha I don't really want to. I guess part of what makes taking advice on /biz fun is that you don't know what's real and what's not ;)

Buy this coin, don't buy this coin, do what you want. I'm removing my walls once wallet comes out.

Hey man. I started with student debt and 2000 bucks. No one gave me handouts. You can do it, work your way up, stop fucking around.

Do you see this reaching 1 dollar per safex?

>i got mine faggot

$1 no way but $0.15-.25 is realistic

I see it reaching the 5 cent mark soon. After that it gets murky.
It will honestly depend on community involvement, how many people actually care about Chille, how competent the devs are and how excited people are about a decentralized exchange...
Huge potential. I saw the same in NEO/Antshares when it was about $1.00-$2.50 a few months ago, but the community grew a lot quicker there because of the "chinese" factor.

You want community adoption? A $2 bil market-cap? The /biz tards here can help by going over to reddit and contributing. Suggest logo changes, suggest improvements, join the slack. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

As for my selfish whale needs, I'm holding half my stake long term. The remaining I'm going to slowly sell for profits starting from 4 cents to 5 cents. I see a 2x-3x in the near future. Don't get too greedy too soon... You don't become a whale by being irrationally optmistic

1$ for sure

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Whale here again. Definitely not $1 soon... Stop spreading bullshit.

Like I said, 4 cents. Then might stay there for a bit till Chille is released.

Buy calmly, don't go overboard. Goddamn biz tards...

Best to buy on cryptopia or bittrex ?
I have 200$ bucks to invest
I want your opinion

For me personally, more liquidity the better... I don't like having to wait long to execute trades. Make of that what you will.

Also, with 200$ perhaps you should be going into a lockdown investment such as omg, neo, eth or btc... If you want to make gains with safex, it's best to have about 1 btc to play around with at least...

Leaving soon... if any biz fags have more questions, do it now. I'll be back once safex goes to 800 sats.

i just sold this lol. not risking this pnd