BITCOIN CASH ON POLO

When was the last time polo even fucking added a new coin?? Really says it all

Bitcoin cash is here to stay faggots get onboard or miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that pump

You have to be retarded to buy it at that price on polo right now, right?

You think Polo users are going to be good luck cucks who waited 2 weeks to dump way below what everyone else made riches on? Fuck that it's going to the moon again!

it already hit .1 on polo and is making its way back up there.

It's not really about the price, its just about polo actually adopting the coin onto the platform, polo is picky as fuck about coins I don't even know the last time they added something.

There was also a lot of fear of polo users dumping bch the minute the coins were release but it looks like they are currently trading it for the highest price out of all the exchanges.. this is all great news for bch holders and removes a lot of the doubt and fear people were trying to spread

Now we just need bitcoin to fuck up implementing 2x somehow and we go inter fucking stellar

youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

This, Polo still has alot of sway even with all their recent problems, they could have said "fuck Bitcoin Cash" by not listing a market and just letting people sell their coins elsewhere. They essentially just endorsed its existence today.

Poloniex is a shit shady exchange who cares

Christ the shilling itt is way to heavy handed. You guise should try being more subtle with your tactics.

>24hr Volume: 50374 BTC / 4339 ETH / 86301724 USDT

I don't use polo either but you can't ignore its influence

You guys are going for a crazy gamble.

Why is Polo so picky about their coins? You would think they would have added NEO by now... they must be missing out on a ton of money.

have fun withdrawing your shit from there

ive been withdrawing 2k USD worth of btc a day for the past week. almost fully out of it senpai

I had over 0.24 BTC in orders (for the lending bot) but Polo only game me 0.01 BCH.

Why? What did they do with that money?

HOW IN THE FUCK DO THEY DECIDE HOW MUCH U GET?!?!?! I HAD ABOUT .3 BTC DURING THE FORK AND POLONIEX CREDITED ME .00000008 BCH..... WHAT THE DUCK IS THAT?!?! I CAN'T EVEN SELL IT BECAUSE THE AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL. FUCK YOU POLONIEX. THANK GOD I MOVED 90% OF MY SHITCOINS TO BITREX. FUCK

poloniex is next after btce in my list of shitty/shady exchanges, be careful

Also they closed the chat because the support is slow as fuck and is run by 2 pajeet, stay away

Cause NEO is shit

Ive been on board but mine are on kraken.

WHAT THE JEJ

I ONLY RECIVED 0.0000001 BCH
I HAD MILLIONS OF SATOSHI ON POLO DURING AUGUST 1ST REEEEEE

They closed the chat because it was a tremendous waste of server resources.

I literally did this just now, turned it into BTC and off to binance it goes.
Too bad they've suspended BCC transfers because it's trading for twice as much there.

Polo collapsed under its own weight

Manged to sell at .14, feels good.

Bullshit

The trollbox was utter garbage. Too fast to actually follow, and just full of spam 24/7

There was an option to expand it, nice try poloniex shill/employee

that "waste of resources" was the reason I traded there. Oceans of piss that provide SOME way for truth to spread is important to me. And they are no longer the #1 exchange, with half the volume they used to have. Its not direct cause-effect but I think many feel the same way I do.

I think the trollbox is more important for exchanges as a symbol of transparency.

When users are able to openly express concerns about the exchange it makes the exchange a bit more accountable for its actions.

I left polo because I frequently got delayed quotes. Like candlesticks forming 15 mins late on the 5 min chart, I have a 100mbps ethernet connection.
I'm inclined to believe they have capacity issues

that happens on bittrex too breh

>implying I use bittrex
I do sometimes and I'm aware of that issue, really annoying but at least they have a nice order book. Mostly spend my coins at binance now

when you lend your btc away, you don't own it. The borrower own the btc. So all those people who were borrowing btc got free bcc from idiots like you who was lending.