Gulf Arabs

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of the history of the Gulf Arab states and explain to me the tribal differences between the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Bahrainis, and Emiratis?

>quick rundown
Somehow even more cancerous than >repill me on x
Maybe next time just ask:
What are the tribal differences between the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Bahrainis, and Emiratis?

Qataris are the good guys, Kuwait and Oman are okay guys, Saudis and UAE are the bad guys.

I wanted to avoid using the phrase red pilling but yeah good idea.

I was asking more so for historical information, not really stuff going on right now in the Qatar crisis. More so to get a historical perspective on each tribe's relations prior to the crisis.

All of them are bad guys.

So are we. Saudi/UAE are the worst offenders of terrible destabilizing shit there though, pretty tough to argue otherwise.

>so are we
Who the fuck is "we"? Are you assuming me and you live in the same country or something?

Everybody in the middle east is bad including Iran and Israel. Sure you can maybe rank them but that would be like ranking different kinds of shit.

>worse than the Muslim Brotherhood
>worse than Iran
I'm no fan of the Gulf Arabs, but the Revolutionary Guards, Hezbollah, and Muslim Brotherhood seem to have much better infrastructure than a bunch of ragheads like ISIS who get funded by a couple charities. I mean, Iraq was never really good, but Lebanon used to be the Paris of the Middle East. The Revolutionary Guards seem to be everything from a secret police force to a paramilitary to a terror group themselves, basically masters of fourth generation warfare. Hezbollah has a rocket arsenal larger than all of NATO combined except the US and is powerful enough to scare the Israelis, ISIS can barely fight the Kurds and Assad, who are both in shitty positions.

Good fucking God i wanted to ask about how the prominent families interacted with one another in the like 1700, 1800, and early 1900s and all I got was a bunch of armchair generals

If you had a narrow interest why did you ask such a broad question? Make a better thread next time asshole.

>Explain to me the tribal differences between the Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Behrainis, and Emiratis?

Idk, sounds pretty specific to me, maybe you're just autistic.

>ask such a broad question
>"quick rundown of the history of the Gulf Arab states"
>history
>25 year rule
>discussing things that literally happened last month

>tribal differences between Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris, Bahrainis, and Emiratis
>telling me which ones are good or bad
>not even what I asked
>literally not even backing it up with specific claims, just mentioning vague destabilization at best
Still a bit puzzled how someone could've saw my post and said "Well, considering the 25 year rule, I might as well post vague morality bullshit in a post asking for specific information about familial relations"
>narrow interest
Even taking into account the posts that have been made, pretty much none have been specific about why certain groups are good or bad except for this one: which is more informative about Shia nations, which I didn't mention in my question, rather than the Gulf Arabs

Shit man, I'd like too know more about the topic you posted (and it's a decently stated question), I guess with /his you always have a coin toss, between utter irrelevant shit or half way decent topics

Basically you either have oil (Qatar, KSA) or you live on sandnigger welfare (Oman, Bahrain, etc)

Dubai and UAE are rich because of the oil trade of OPEC countries

Iran is significantly better than the Gulf States, especially KSA and Qatar.

Maybe if you're not American

American,and I stand by that.

Hezbollah doesn't genocide all ethnic minorities in the Middle East, and generally have volunteers from these minorities including Christians.

Sunnis just collab with Israel to exterminate any non Sunni, and then claim to hate Israel.

Sorry, I didn't realize that you were referring to terror groups supported by those states along with those states themselves.

While the Saudis state was created by conquest after WW1. The The Emirate that the British supported during the revolt held the coastal area around the red sea. The Sauds owned the interior. The Sauds started a war of conquest against Hejaz. They could not finish the kingdom in one war as Hejaz was an ally of the British who made ceasefire that would last a little bit. The British did not intervene completely as Hejaz did not trust them after they divided the middle east between themselves and France. So in the end the Sauds conquered Hejaz. They would have northern Yemen as while but that conquest failed. Kuwait was under British control since 1899 and was under a protectorate until 1961. Because of this it was never merged into British Mesopotamia. Also Kuwait also had Al-Sabah family, predecessors of Kuwait's present rulers and a degree of semi-autonomy from Ottoman Turkey in 1756. For the UAE in 1892 a deal between the Trucial States and Britain gives Britain control over foreign affairs and each emirate control over internal affairs. I believe this may have included Qatar as well, anyhow they were under the protection of the British. So Saudi Arabia current boarders are born out of successful conquest more than anything else as they do have a sizeable Shia population(and they are located where the oil fields are) and are usually oppressed. Bahrain though has a sunni royal family it's a Shia country and so has a different culture then Qatar and did not really relate with the other gulf states. The royal family today is kept in power by its money from oil to hire mercenaries and support from other sunni houses in the form of troops from their armies and arms. Really this is the only thing keeping them in power as the Shia population wants them gone, which makes the family repressive even more, which makes the population want them gone even more and it becomes a cycle.

>give me a quick rundown of tribal politics
wut

Read a fucking book. Then re-read it a few more times, because you're still not going to get it. Then read several more books.

>generally have volunteers from these minorities including Christian
Doesn't change the fact that they basically turned Lebanon from a Christian Arab state and the Paris of the Middle East into another shithole desert country. Hezbollah assassinated Rafik Hariri, who was actually getting political change in Lebanon for the better. They also run coke through Latin America.

>Doesn't change the fact that they basically turned Lebanon from a Christian Arab state

Really?

51% in 1932 during the French mandate... That's is hardly what you can call a Christianity Arab state asides from the fact that Christian Lebs got way way more favouritsm and were the "desgianted chosen ones" for the French.

Lol this

Read wikipedia pages and books, OP

The gulf Arab state have developed thanks to having oil revenue being funneled into their economy. They are setting theirselves up for the future as an economic oasis. Iran was being set up to be another unjust tragedy good for the legacy of the cronyist narrative but hopefully that will be thwarted to some extent now.