10 more years an I won't have to hear about how "hitler personally gassed me at auschwitz" in my modern day television...

>10 more years an I won't have to hear about how "hitler personally gassed me at auschwitz" in my modern day television and movie plot lines

Finally, sweat release from the holocaust myth

Stop denying it and it will stop getting attention. Whether it happened or not doesn't fucking matter, what matters is that we prevent retards from getting in power. Why does the Holocaust even fucking matter to you, personally, OP?
boys in blue unrelated

The holocaust did not happen, it is as much a work of fiction as the jewish holy book.

You couldn't even put some effort into your shit tier thread? Usually the Holocaust denial retards at least have some bad arguments.

Why did you post this? What did you expect to gain? Are people from /pol/ this brain dead they don't even know how to begin making an argument for their case besides infographs and comics and slide threads on boards they don't like

When will /pol/ tards learn that this is not their board ?

They will come up with something like inherited fear or some shit.

The moment we stop letting them get away with "harmless memes"

Mods are slow...

>Why does the Holocaust even fucking matter to you, personally, OP?

Not OP, but it matters because it gives the Jews lots of leeway in what they do and what you can say about it. Question them? "Muh Holocaust". Also, it basically ruins the idea of nationalism because when someone talks about how he wants his country to be white and degenerate-free, most people resort to "B-ut bu-t, you're literally Hitler" even though Hitler didn't do anything wrong besides losing the war.

>Didn't do anything wrong
>Killed millions of Europeans as well

I love it when they ban me for "abusing" the report system by reporting posts that break THEIR rules.
But hey, libtards just want to take away free speach of truth.

Already happening I'm afraid. We've now got second and third generation holocaust victims

Doing what? Demanding money, of course!

If Soviets ignored it, nothing would've happen.

That's why we have to adopt Islam. Then there will be nor money nor jews.

that is an unsually large dog

go back to your tent in the desert muhammed.
If I rose to power there will not be smelly arabs and pakis like you .

Nationalism would be perfectly acceptable if it wasn't for people like you. The only reason it's in any way taboo is that stormfags such as yourself can't shut-up about "muh' perfect European race" and "muh' Hitler did nothing wrong." 99% of people can have nationalist feelings without being attacked because they aren't idiots about it.

>sweat release

what happens in 10 years? Anuuda shoa?

What happens 10 years from now?

Hitler loved Islam though.

There's a very good likely that OP's stupidity will get himself killed in that time.

"When the last people who can give direct testimony of the crime have died, it'll be easier for me to convince people that the crime never happened!"

pretty much every person old enough to have survived the holocaust will be dead

It happened.

>millions of dead civilians
>millions of dead soldiers
>European countryside devastated
>European economy devastated
>entire generation on rations, living in fear of bombs killing them and destroying their homes

"Say, lads, I think some folks after this is all over might think the Germans were blameless in all this. What say we fabricate the existence of death camps in order to really sell the poimt?"

Won't matter.

This. People don't realize it, but memes are tool of political recruitment. Ever listened to a comedian, like George Carlin, and thought he made some good points? It starts with the memes, and then people actually start believing them.

/pol/'s memes are politicizing our board. we must fight back by emphasizing our own memes and rejecting theirs.

Not enough greentexts to highlight how fucked it was.

For you