>0.10% fees after that

>50% off trading fees for holding BNB

>USDT pairs incoming

>Other new tokens coming in the next week, including ICN

>binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf

Why aren't you holding yet, user?

Already got a big bag :)

Thanks for spreading awareness

This had better moon. I don't need a lambo, but it would be nice to have money for food.

Fuuuuuuck too late for me at $1.20.

See

Oh yeah, they pay out GAS to you if you hold NEO on the exchange. And deposits are credited faster than any other exchange I've used.

yeah i noticed this as well, its fast as fuck

this exchange is honestly the next revolution in crypto, bnb is an easy 10x from this point

I traded it until I'd made 50% on my btc, realized if I just held from the start I'd have made 100%, now I'm just holding hard until august 23rd. We'll see what happens then

.10% trading fees is still 60% less than Bittrex, and holding BNB will take them down to .05%, which is 80% less than Bittrex. You typically can't get .05% trading fees on an exchange unless you're doing massive volume. This is huge, those .25% fees stack up quick. On top of all that, I'm really impressed by the speed of deposits (as mentioned above) and the trading interface.

Aren't BNB indivisible? I don't get how they're supposed to be used for fees later on when they're at like $10 each if that's the case

Maybe they'll save the rest of the BNB for the next transaction, idk

this^

Just sold 200 Neo to buy some binance. Thinking about selling more even.

Get in while you can!

down 20% on BTM right now, should I sell to buy BNB or wait

Yep then sell this at a 20% loss, then onto the next coin you see on biz and 20% there repeat a few more time and your 100% down and can fuck off because your a fucking moron.

BNB been stagnant at 150% for hours now, BTM was up 150%, probably more chance it will return to ATH than BNB to double in the same time.

Ok its great and all, but why does someone already have 400k bnb to sell wall?

can't sell this coin though, what's the point?

well we just went through 46 btc wall in 5 mins so i wouldnt worry too much

You're probably right, not like im selling any of it soon anyway

Are you fucking retarded? You can literally sell them in the same minute you think about doing so

Nice. Just bought 100k.

jesus even the whale dumps only move the needle for a minute or two before it jumps back up