Bytom

Can Veeky Forums shill me on this coin?

>Is from creators of 8btc - most influental site in China
>Investors in China keep buying it up
>Da Hongfei on advisory board
>Alipay members in staff
>Big news coming up

I'm close to buying this hidden gem as this could be my ticket to the moon. Can Veeky Forums shill me in/out of it?

Oh and I forgot

>Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.

Sounds like it has real world usage

All I know is I bought this at 50m market cap and still holding. I have absolutely no idea about the coin but I already 3x'd my investment.

heil!

Is it too late to buy in or how high can this one go? I'm rather a new but scouring shitcoins for my moonrocket

I think this is a 5x-10x from this point

if it gets added to bittrex we will go beyond the moon

IF? Is it a possibility that it won't get added to Bittrex? Most shitcoins are on Bittrex, wyh shouldn't this be?

it's a chink coin, who knows what the chinks are up to

Does it have a wallet?

As cool as navigating Chinese just to buy the fucking thing is I'm not bothering of I need to leave it on the exchange

if you're interested I know the address of a very secure wallet you can send it to

It's actually 100% getting listed on Yunbi in the coming week.

Honestly you buy in right now or miss out

What about MarketCap? It seems really high or should I not worry about it? Doesnt seem like this coin can go 1$ or more

how do you buy this coin?

it's the Chinese iota, it's got a lot of volume coming

binance

The market cap is only 150 million. Are you talking about the max supply? If this coin hits $1 dollar the market cap will be around 700 million. It is definitely possible

50% bytom and 50% binance coin or all-in bytom?

i don't like binance because it's exchange exclusive. i'm all in on bytom

remember me when you make massive gains and a nice donation would be nice

Stop shilling this useless coin. Buy DNT instead, brainlets.

right, yes sorry. I was thinking about max supply. It seems like Chinese Ripple but a more succesful coin than it ever was.

Lol.
This is a long-ish term coin.
DNT is very short term.
Because
>founders
>meme factory.
>again founders making shit like meme factory. Unprofessional as fuck.

implying I rely on professional pokerplayers and memefactory for my moon mission.
I urge you to rethink despite being a bagholder for 0x. Bittrex had more reasons to remove the coin than the missing 5k.

In 1 week they will come up with an excuse why they aren't listed on Bittrex yet, then keep pushing back the date until the coin dies out.

Just a friendly warning bizbro

Bytom (Polish pronunciation: [ˈbɨtɔm] (About this sound listen); Silesian: Bytůń, German: Beuthen O.S.) is a city in Silesia in southern Poland, near Katowice. It lies in the central-western district of the Upper Silesian Metropolitan Union – a metropolis with a population of 2 million. Bytom is located in the Silesian Highlands, on the Bytomka river (tributary of the Kłodnica).

The city has belonged to the Silesian Voivodeship since its formation in 1999. Previously it was in Katowice Voivodeship. Bytom is one of the cities within the conurbation of the Katowice urban area (total population approximately 2.7 million) as well as within a greater Silesian metropolitan area populated by about 5,294,000 people.[2] The population of the city is 183,251 (June 2009).[1]

Yeah, I actually dumped DNT for this. Just trying to accumulate more.

haha, ya