IF YOU MISSED NEO YOU NEED TO FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW

IF YOU MISSED NEO YOU NEED TO FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW

If you're looking for the ethereum of china then there is NO REASON not to look at Bytom this very second

>created by the founders of 8btc (the primary bitcoin source in china)
>the engineer of ali pay is onboard
>the co-founder of OKCoin (the biggest BTC exchange in china) is onboard
>partnership with IMToken (the wechat of crypto in China)
>CURRENTLY EXPLODING ON BTER
>SLOWLY PICKING UP ON BINANCE
>CHINA IS CRAZIER ABOUT THIS THAN NEO

NO FUCKING EXCUSE IF YOU MISS THIS LAMBO

ONLY a 150 MILL MARKET CAP

IT'S ABOUT TO BE LISTED ON YUNBI ANY MINUTE

FUCKING IDIOTS

HERE IS MY ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU CUNTS WILL OWE ME 10% FOR YOUR GAINS REEEE

0x3d62dE9046da0e6A1C953c7ac47433bbCf0Fcf63

tips for newfags:
HOLD LONGER THAN A FUCKING WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BTM_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick rundown?

Why is it better than Binance?

I thought NEO is the ETH of China?

>24 cents
>1.5 billion coins
>71% pump

No thanks..

Binance is exchange exclusive. This is a whole crypto platform. Not comparable.

Crypto platform based on bitcoin
>digitize physical assets
>gpu mining for Artificial Intelligence programs
>aimed towards gpu miners which is huge once ethereum mining becomes redundant

It's aimed towards the Chinese market. Disclaimer: I'm invested in Neo but the funny thing is the Chinese were never that crazy about it. The Chinese are 100% crazy about Bytom and that will flow even harder to the West

I remember people said the same about Neo at this very moment when it pumped from cents to 5 dollars.

Not buying Binance, BYTOM and GAS is a crime. These 3 will take you to the moon and beyond.

neo has 100 million coins

huge difference dumbo.

Neo has more fervour in the West than China. This is the opposite

You're a fool. The market cap is all that matters. It's currently only 150 million. I can tell you're a newfag or just very bad at common sense

could you please explain the numbers? I am a retard and would like to understand..

Thanks but are you able to actually explain it a bit more, what does it actually do

You know what faggots. Look I presented the facts to you. If you're still going to be a dumb cunt then by all means miss out on another moon mission.

For the smart anons I want you to take down my public address because when you double, triple and quadruple your money, you will owe me for taking you to the moon.

BTW this literally can't be a pump and dump shitcoin with volume exceeding 30 million USD on one Chinese exchange (and 1million+ on Binance). The facts are all there. Only idiots will miss out and cry about it later

I'm here to answer any other smart questions.

The higher amount of coin circulating the market the less it's worth.

Notice how Bitcoin only has a grand total of 16 million?

For this coin to reach $1 it will need a market cap size of 1 billion+ which would make it the 10th most popular coin in crypto.

Do you actually see that happening? I don't. It's a pump and it will dump but probably will stabalize in the 10's somewhere

>what does it actually do
Can you narrow your question a bit?

If the supply of a coin is extremely high it cannot go that far. Ripple is at 17 cents or so because it has a bajillion coins in circulation, even though it's the 3rd highest crypto in total market cap. Bitcoin can raise its price easy because there will only ever be 21 mil. And no you're not a retard

not buying gas? the devs already said they're going to control the price and seeing as how the blockchain needs people to actually turn a profit off of gas with complex contracts I don't think it's going to spike like you think it will

That's why it makes it more likely it is a pump & dump. Because its on 1 exchange retard lol.

>For this coin to reach $1 it will need a market cap size of 1 billion+ which would make it the 10th most popular coin in crypto.

This is entirely meaningless, literally a calculation circle jerk

It's actually listed on 5 exchanges and soon to be listed on Yunbi. It literally released a week ago...

That's fallacious thinking. If you bought ripple back when it was a 300m market cap, you would've received more coins per dollar and you would've 30x your initial investment. Market cap is all that matters

I just went off with the facts presented too me.
I took a glance at coinmarketcap.com it shows it's on 3 exchanges. With almost the majority of it coming from BTER.

Thanks bros! I appreciate it

What makes it stand out aside from being Chinese, what's it's purpose? Is it basically another Chinese ETH? I'm looking into it myself now but seeing as you're charging us 10% of our moon money I'd like a bit more of an explanation as to what the point of it is.

*Correction 3 exchanges and Yunbi this week (if you check their github repo you will see they're testing the code).

So not 1 exchange as you FUD'ed

It's catered towards GPU miners (which are predominantly centered in China). They are pushing AI development via GPU miners (ie users will use the GPU of miners to test their AI and develop it etc). Additionally it's a digital asset platform (ie if you have property, you can register your title on the blockchain).

It stands out to me because of the team and the support it has from China. Neo was lacking in the team department (nobodies) and the Chinese community followed the West. This time the Chinese community is making the most noise about it and the West is slow to follow.

Don't be surprised if this eats into NEO's market cap

FUD'ed? I was just stating an opinion i could give a shit less about childish wars about which coin is better. If it makes me money im all for it, but i just don't see it.

ALSO, 8btc is THE BIGGEST bitcoin source in China. They are marketing their own chain like crazy - hence the enthusiasm from China

Let me know when it hits bittrex. I'd rather miss out than lose all my btc trying to buy on some shady chinese exchange.

You claimed it was on 1 exchange which was wrong but you corrected it so i shouldn't be too hard.

If you don't see it then you don't see it. Just remember this thread in a few months time

china is nuts about crypto and they have tons pf money to throw at it

Current marketcap is 646mm with a max of 1.4 billion.

NEO is currently 50m with a max of 100m.

This thing isn't going to "fly" to the same zone as NEO. Run your numbers again business-kun, and maybe diversify your portfolio a bit.

>Current marketcap is 646mm

No, it's 150 million... You're mixing up circulating supply with max cap. Are you new?

>NEO is currently 50m with a max of 100m.
It's 2 billion with only 50% of the coins circulating. Bytom has 50% circulating too and is only 150million.

I'm not going over this again. If you're not going to invest because of stupidity then it's your own loss.

I'm here for real questions and concerns

>tips for newfags:
>HOLD LONGER THAN A FUCKING WEEK
shut your mouth I need to accumulate their coins

Just don't bytom more than you can chew

These retards are going to miss the most obvious moon mission. 10x more obvious than Neo was. Fucking hell how retarded can people be

Where do I buy it?

The AI angle interests me, GNT / RLC immediately spring to mind, the digital asset platform as well though makes it sound neither here or there. These registrations can't actually mean jack shit, any indication there is any chance ever of official recognition to those?

I don't know whether I'm struggling to get my head around what this actually is, is a good thing or not. I'm not really seeing the link between the distributed computing and an asset platform

50% binance coin and 50% bytom or all-in bytom??

which bizbros?

>I'm not really seeing the link between the distributed computing and an asset platform

It's a general purpose blockchain and they are the features they are specifically advertising. At the broadest overview it has similar capabilities to Ethereum, Iota, Stratis etc. In other words, it has broad capabilities. That said, it will never be proof of stake like ethereum. They want GPU miners to validate transactions AND ALSO to attract AI development via those GPUs. Because ethereum is moving to PoS that capability won't be possible, unless you do something off-chain and link it.

>any indication there is any chance ever of official recognition to those
This has greater potentials to have a footing in China than Neo does desu. They have the team and connections to make it happen.

What do you expect the market-cap to reach?
How big do you think it can get?

I like the coin, limit on how many coins are out etc. But 89% is already quite a high % increase to buy in at.

Bytom. Binance has no long term future. I'm a hodler. I look for fundamentals and hold for minimum 6 months.

Minimum 300 million market cap. Maximum who knows.

>89% is already quite a high % increase to buy in at.
That would be true if the market cap was higher. It's still so low so minor price movements look big.

I advise you put a safe amount. I'm not sure what your total portfolio amounts to. Tell me that and I can help you more

You're in a Bytom thread. Just keep that in mind...

OK, I'm satisfied, thanks

THIS SHIT IS ROCKETING

YOU WILL MISS THE ROCKET

I ADVISE YOU LOOK INTO THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DO NOT DELAY YOUR RESEARCH

Alright, I registered, but it appears that I need ETH (instead of fiat) to buy BTM.

I have no ETH.

I have an account on coinbase. Waiting until the 19th for $500 worth of BTC (for some other coins I wanted to invest in), waiting for CC verification which could come by today or tomorrow.

Have I already missed the mission? Can I buy ETH on binance before BTM rockets off?

No worries. Good luck to you. If you make some gains please remember my public address as a sign of good will for my efforts here

I like mooning with my Veeky Forums bros. I never FUD and I never try to sell bags because this community is basically my only friends lmao how sad

I can't even register on binance. What the hell.

I'm putting 8% of my total portfolio into it, already withdrew ETH from Bitfinex to Biance.

With the team / people standing behind it. I expect it to atleast get bigger than it currently is, also fucking AI and
>ALSO to attract AI development via those GPUs. Because ethereum is moving to PoS that capability won't be possible, unless you do something off-chain and link it.

You sold me friendo, gonna read the whitepaper when I get off work.

My portfolio is $1k, newfag who went up from $325 to $1k with NEO. Sold at 600k sat since I didn't think it would keep increasing, and sustaining such a big -moon-..
I sitll need to learn just to HODL.

Happy gains user

What do you have? If you have BTC, buy some eth then buy some BTC

If you only have fiat then you will need to wait. A lot can happen in 5 days. This is my advice to you: if the cap is still under about 300 - 400 million then it's a good buy. If it's higher then it will get riskier. I foresee this will be 1 billion + coin in about 6 months or so but I admit that's a riskier estimate.

the europeans are tanking on this. American economy doesn't like the idea of bitcoins, until they can figure out how to make money from it. Just wait for the 1% to get their investments in, then us dicksuckers and tax payers can start buying their coins, and selling them to normies. Our time is coming.

Remember my public address user. I know I gave you good advice. I research coins literally every night for hours. If you make gains please show a sign of good faith for my efforts here today

Good luck

Also my advice to you is to pre define exits. Always define an exit on the higher side of things. Because you got in early there will be a big buffer between your buy in and the settled market cap.

Fkme managed to get in @ 0.00118990 BTM/ETH

Hoped to get in around 0.0008 where it was when I started my withdraw from Bitfinex.
RIP eksdee

What issues are you facing?

I'm putting about $150 into it, fuck it why not?

This useless coin is going to crash so hard. Buy SIGT, desu, it's going to Mars once it gets on Bittrex this week. Screen cap this.

I honestly advise you do proper research on this coin. Don't treat it like a gamble investment because it's a legit moon mission and you will kick yourself

Don't miss the forest for the trees user. You're still early

Is it possible to buy ETH on coinbase and then transfer it over to binance? How would I do that?

Yes. Coinbase offers you a direct fiat to ethereum option.

Have you used Coinbase before? I ask to know how basic my instructions should be

same lol, already up like 20%

Don't worry, I'm a HODLer, I just know asia is driving the crypto market and I'm interested. I'm just waiting for my ETH to hit binance so I can trade and then I'm gonna sleep. I'll research in the morning.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

And thank you for giving us your 2 cents, with backing and informative information!

When you say pre-define an exit, you mean have an exit strategy? If so I don't suppose it'll be some silly buy the rumour sell the news. (since I'm early to the party)

Yeah, already reached back up to break-even, wasen't such a bad entry afterall.

I will hang around for the next hour to answer anymore questions.

Always always always Do Your Own Research. I hope I encouraged many of you to take this coin seriously. We are already up 20% from my OP.

If you thought I was helpful, please record my public address as a sign of good will. I do hard research on coins every night and if this goes well I report my findings more often.

I want a return to the glory days of Veeky Forums where we promoted legitimate moon missions and not shitty bags.

Eth address:
0x3d62dE9046da0e6A1C953c7ac47433bbCf0Fcf63

>When you say pre-define an exit, you mean have an exit strategy?
Yes. Always.

If I make it, I'll give ya some.

But I'm poor af

Keep your money then user. I just hope it makes you a bit richer then. God bless!

I want to get in so bad but I'm waiting on OMG and PAY so I ca cash out, this thing will explode until then won't it.

What are some other coins to get into OP, I missed BNB as well, do you think that will dip anytime soon?

I sold 26 NEO at 320k, missed the train so hard and I only have 150 dollars of crypto.

But I'll make it sometime I guess

tell my why this is not just a pump and dump shitcoin?
Why did it take off today?

0x token is my next bet. Registrations closed but keep your eyes close to liqui and etherdelta on the 15th August. Tokens will be immediately tradable too. I can answer questions about that tooo

>tell my why this is not just a pump and dump shitcoin?

Read my OP and several replies ITT

>Why did it take off today?
It only released recently. It was slowly growing but my guess is the big BTC buy in yesterday is now trickling down to good alts. It is also being added to yunbi and was added to jubi yesterday.

Yeah, I've used coinbase. I currently have a pending transaction for bitcoin, so I have no problem buying bitcoin or ETH. I've never used binance.com before, however. Is transferring ETH from coinbase to binance as simple as copying and pasting the ETH address in my wallet to somewhere on the binance site?

>I missed BNB as well
I personally not a fan of BNB as a long term investor. It is exchange exclusive and its userbase is therefore capped from the outset

Yep

>>NoNeos coping so hard they're buying any new shitcoin

I invested in Neo when it was 5 dollars...

Agree with you there, though it is possible to make some nice gains from it. But as long-term it's not worth it over other coins.

What do you think about GAS?
Personally I am not into it. Since the coins will be recirculated, and they will adjust the supply if needed.

Give me the rundown on 0x?

I am not long on Gas either. Team made it clear they want Gas to be cheap and were shocked at the price when they heard it.

looks like a very good coin OP, im interested
but im not using bter. sorry.

Sure

>decentralized exchange protocol
>anyone can build an exchange on top of it (ethfinex and openanx already confirmed)
>0x token used as fees and anyone building an exchange on top must hold said token
>coinbase co-founder advising
>big investors behind it
>24 million market cap

Binance.

What alternatives are there?

Trying to buy some on Binance but my freakin BTC transfer is taking so long ... money of the future my ass

I make 10k off of Neo, I just see another possible opportunity that is worth the risk

literally this, sometimes I have second doubts about all this shit.

That's alright. Don't panic. Stay calm. Chinese are sleeping soon so price should stagnate in a few hours. But that said volume picking up quickly on Binaance so americans may pump it

shoulda bought eth with the btc before transferring
faster confirmation and btm/eth only rn

Transfering BTC always take long af.
I usually exchange to ETH and just buy BTM/ETH.

It was 150 m when I posted. Now 180m

Bought 1 ETH off of Bittrex with some of the measly $4000 I made off NEO (would've been way more had I not sold half at $14.50 for a dip... still have 50), just bought 995 of this shit with it, hoping to see you fuckers at the moon, already have a million alerts for this shit on Blockfolio

>coin supply matters
People like you are absolute fucking retards and need to lurk more

I already transfered once today to Binance to buy Binance Coin (BTC from wallet to Binance). Took about 15 mins for confirmation.

I'm at about 45 minutes now on 0/3 confirmations.

Set a higher than usual fee as well.

Just want to get in on this before it starts mooning to hard.

What's a good buy in price?

should've bought ETH with the BTC and transferred that would've taken like 3 minutes

Now. The arbitrage just even'd out 30 seconds ago

> already have a million alerts for this shit on Blockfolio
don't panic and sell early. remember these words

and remember my public address when we land on planet MOON

About 3 days ago. As usual faggot OP comes in after it has already pumped 300%

3 days ago would've been better obviously. It still has plenty of growing room.