Why didn't shitler kill africans ???

I was born "jewish" although I hate judaism and all other religions.
I am 100% atheist. I believe that all religions are inventions, and that there is no god and that like Darwin proved we evolved from apes through millions of years of evolution.

Anyway what has always boiled my blood is that shitler and the rest of the nazis killed 6 million of us the so called "jews" because we have a crooked and unsymmetrical nose and because we are not blonde and because we don't have blue eyes.
And yet shitler and all the rest of the nazis didn't kill any and actually loved africans.
No because last time I checked, unlike us the so called "jews" , all africans are all "nordics" and "germanics", and every single african has a perfectly straight nose and blonde hair and blue eyes.
And surely mixing with the africans , unlike mixing with us the so called "jews", that will surely keep all germans with a straight nose, and blue eyes and blonde hair.

You make this thread every fucking day you asshole.

this is legit the worst meme i have ever seen on Veeky Forums

It's not a "meme".

I am seriously asking this.
No because all africans unlike us the so called "jews" are all 100% germanics and nordics with 100% perfectly symmetrical straight nose and blonde hair.

I GOT HOES IN DIFFERENT AREA CODES

Black people were the Egyptians. Hitler knew, that's why he didn't target them.

Because Hitler knew that Blacks are part of the original 12 tribes of Judah. Think about that, you imposter Khazarian rat.

>88

Heil

>as always boiled my blood is that shitler and the rest of the nazis killed 6 million of us the so called "jews" because we have a crooked and unsymmetrical nose and because we are not blonde and because we don't have blue eyes.
>And yet shitler and all the rest of the nazis didn't kill any and actually loved africans.
>No because last time I checked, unlike us the so called "jews" , all africans are all "nordics" and "germanics", and every single african has a perfectly straight nose and blonde hair and blue eyes.
>And surely mixing with the africans , unlike mixing with us the so called "jews", that will

It's not because of that.
shitler loved africans and wanted to impregnated to every german woman with their semen.
In mein kempf hitler wrote:
"The african race is the most "nordic" and "germainc" race. If we want to keep the "nordic" and "germanic" traits alive in our race we must all breed with the african race. My biggest dream is that every single woman in deutschland will be impregnated with semen from africans, and after we win this war, me himler and geobles are all going to personally make sure that exactly that happens".

>he fell for the Hitler wanted a world full of blonde blue-ey- Oh born Jewish I see.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Ludacris.

shitler's , himmler's and geoble's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with semen from niggers.

Is this some kind of experiment?

I suspect starting a mocking trend affects the culture of a social circle, thus locking its debate from discussion more and more.

Is this your objective?

My sole objective is to expose the truth.
You see everyone, shitler's biggest dream was to see every single german woman breed with niggers.
He wrote about it literally in every page of his mein kempf and in every speech of his, himler's and geoble's.

Is there another objective?

No, that's the only objective.
Not many know but shitler , himler and geobles loved niggers , and their biggest dream was to make sure every single woman in germany is impregnated with semen from niggers.

Do you like the number one (on objective), or you planned this objective and it casually was just one?

When did you develop this goal?

You see, shitler's biggest dream was to personally see it that every single woman in germany will be impregnated with semen from niggers.
He loved niggers.
He thought they are the most "nordic" and "germanic" people on earth.

Answer me.

Not many know , but shitler, himler and geoble's loved niggers.
They admired everything about them - their looks, culture, history,foods,culture.
It's mentioned litreally hundreds of times in mein kempf.
Another thing that is mentioned and is often missed by people is hitler's biggest wish, to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen from niggers that will be collected from africa by the wemacht.

Answer me.

Many people do now know that the nazis loved and admired niggers, and infact their biggest dream was to mix all germans with niggers.
It's the main motive in mein kempf actually.
shitler's plan and biggest dream and wish was to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen from niggers, which will be collected by the ss and wemacht after nazi conquer of sub - saharan africa.

Answer me.

I just knew that this knowledge is not known by many and I figured I need to expose more people to this truth which is often overlooked by history professors.
But of course today more and more people today already know that shitler and the rest of the nazi's loved and admired practically everything about niggers, and their biggest wish in fact was to impregnate every german woman with semen from niggers.
It's mentioned countless times in mein kempf as well as in their speeches.

It's often overlooked by people today that the nazis biggest love was niggers.
They admired most the way niggers looked , describing it in shitler's,himler's and geoble's speeches as : "the most nordic and germanic " in the world.
In fact the nazis's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with the semen of niggers.

The way shitler , himler and geoble's described niggers in their speeches was : "The most nordic and germanic people on earth".
shitler mentioned many times both in mein kempf and in his speeches his biggest wish - to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers, that will be collected by the ss and wemacht after the planned nazi conquest of africa.

You see everyone the nazis admired everyhing about niggers.
In fact shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate every single german woman with the semen of niggers.
He was obsessed with niggers and their and I qoute from mein kempf :"utterly and amazing nordic and germanic look".

You see everyone shitler thought the niggers were nordic and germanic, and his biggest dream was to impregnate every german woman with the semen of niggers.

shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen from niggers.
This dream is mentioned hundreds of times in mein kempf and and shitler's , himler's and geoble's speeches.

shitler was obsessed with niggers.
shitler and all the rest of the nazis admired the looks of niggers above all.
shitler famously wrote in mein kempf : " the africans are the most germanic and nordic people on earth. My biggest dream is to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen from niggers".

You see everyone shitler dreamt of mixing the german race with niggers.
It was his,himler's and geoble's biggest dream.

Well basically shitler wanted to mix the german race with the nigger race.
He wrote about it in mein kempf and in his all of his speeches.

What's going on in this thread?

shitler wanted to impregnate every single german woman with niggers. That was his and all other nazis biggest dream.

Basically the nazis admired the niggers.
They loved the "nordic" and "germanic" look of the niggers.
shitler wrote hundreds of times in mein kempf that his biggest dream is to impregnate every single woman in germany with semen of niggers.
Also in his, himler's and geoble's speeches it's all over there.

woah....so this is the power of Veeky Forums...