Why are ALL leftists SJWs?

Why are ALL leftists SJWs?

>picture of one guy
>"all" leftists
Citation needed.

all leftists are part of a hivemind

Because in the United States, the Democratic platform includes language pertaining to equalizing treatments of all Americans, regardless of race or religion. You'll be hard pressed to find SJWs in places like China or Cuba which are severely economically leftist.

Democratic voters don't believe enough has been done to reach that equalization and therefore the candidates who want Democratic votes run on those same issues.

You may as well ask why the right wing talks so much about guns and taxes...but I suggest you do that over on /pol/, as this is neither history nor humanities related.

were not

Why do you keep evading bans?

Of course not, furthermore both of those terms are vague enough to mean almost nothing and you are using them in a triabalistic manner.

Why do people never post the full version of this quote? Whu, it's almost as though they are simplifying a state,ent out of context in order to further their own agenda or something!

>Tell you another story, I was with young people active in the Black Lives Matter movement. A young lady comes up to me and she says, "You don’t understand what police do in certain black communities. You don’t understand the degree to which we are terrorized, and I’m not just talking about the horrible shootings that we have seen, which have got to end and we’ve got to hold police officers accountable, I’m just talking about every day activities where police officers are bullying people."

>So to answer your question, I would say, and I think it’s similar to what the secretary said, when you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car.

>And I believe that as a nation in the year 2016, we must be firm in making it clear. We will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system.

It's clear in the context he didn't mean "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" and that what he actually meant was "white people don't understand the reality of black inner city life."

Anything else is just a stubbornness to admit you are wrong.

>I should hate white nationalists, but I should worship black supremacists, and Zionists
why are you anti white cucks so stupids?

why do you leftypol shills want an SJW safespace?

None of that is in the picture you're replying to though...

However, I agree. I could never support a Zions president.

the full quote is just as anti white as the one in the image

I'm not from leftypol. Why do you want a stormfag safepace though?

He's not a Zionist, he just REALLY loves walls.

Pictures of goofy motherfuckers is not an argument.

I don't give a fuck about safe spaces, I just want you to keep contemporary politics where they belong.

I don't go to /pol/ and start posting about the fall of Rome. Don't come here and politically shitpost. K, sweetie?

If you arent a troll please explain how? I actually want to hear your perspective.

In what way is it antiwhite?

THIS IS NOT A MODERN POLITICS BOARD
GET OUT.
sage. reported.

>"We will end institutional racism"
always peddling racial hatred
always blaming whites for everything

Veeky Forums isn't a playground for political bullshit. Not wanting to constantly talk about SJWs doesn't make us SJW, shitstain. Take your garbage outside.

So fucking annoying. Why does /pol/ always have to try to take over everything?