Cuckpass

Seriously, the quality of this board has gone completely to shit lately. It's like the gamergate of Veeky Forums.
I propose this board goes like /vip/ and is cuckpass only. If you can't afford one, you should not be on this board.

unironically this, would remove so many of the pajeet/bogdan shills and beggars

not a bad idea. the pass was one of the single greatest purchases I have ever made in terms of time saved.

already have one, I think my country is range banned or something so I need it to even post

So why is nobody else behind it? Would get rid of all the "what wallet should I use and how do I buy a bitcoin posts?
Mods please sticky, it's in your interest to earn money for jaoa Moot.

what are you talking about, that's how we get more people into crypto. By answering their questions. The more people there are into crypto, the more people there are to buy your coins.

Do eet

Makes sense that you have to have disposable income to post on the disposable income board.

>we
The faster the normies get here the less time to accumulate, plus I don't come here to spray the word of jesus.

>If you can't afford one, you should not be on this board.
Put me in the screencap, the day Veeky Forums had a legitimately brilliant idea.

Fuck yes, Veeky Forumspass, make it $200 for all I care. Remove all disgusting pajeets and other annoying poorfags.

I actually support this. We get rid of all the poorfags / pajeets and Hiroshima stops moaning about not having enough money to run the site.

Normies like shit that's hard to get. We can milk them both for a pass and then take their noob money afterwards.

How do we get it implemented? The only thing I've ever seen put in place on the board was the removal of (you) from /pol/. Ha ha ha

Support.

wew lad!
none of that is going to make you any less of a ugly ass basement dwelling virgin creep , OP.

just get offline and get a life.

I have a cuckpass and I support this message

t. pajeet

This already exists. It's called private slack and discord channels. I'm in a few. Believe it or not, Veeky Forums strength is that it is public and doesn't require cuckpayments. Sorting through trash is the price you and I pay for information you won't find in a private group.

How much for an invite?

True but is some of the garbage that gets pumped here like sigt freaky worth all the spam?

I would buy a pass if Veeky Forums was pass only. It would do wonders by removing beggars.

Good idea

I paid for a pass twice and those piece of shits took my money and did not enable it. And completely ignored all my emails.

Fuck them

>projecting this hard
Take your own advice

checked

>Believe it or not, Veeky Forums strength is
Wait, biz has a strength?

do you realize pass can be bought with btc too?