ARK Mooning

>ARK will never go over $1 again
>Shitcoin, don't invest..

Sitting pretty comfy here I must say.. Get in faggots, The boat is about to leave without you.. See you at $2 !!!

Fucking faggots will never learn to spot coins that are severely undervalued...

I noticed that it was going to up up but my money has been tied up in bitcoin.

GET IN BOOOYS, OR STAY POOR LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT!!

Bitcoin is due for a correction... Just saying..

Holy shit.. It keeps going up... Where do I buy this shit???

HURRY AND BUY NOW FAGGOT. 40K SATS BY MIDNIGHT!!!!

Bittrex is your best bet..

it's about to correct, sell now and buy in on the dip in the next hour

You don't know that. You THINK it is, and maybe you are right, but you don't know. You have no idea and never will. I have heard this countless of times since btc price was $100

ate up that 20k ark wall. lets see how it'll handle that 40k whale

it's enormously oversold, last warning for this dip

if you're holding, don't get sweaty hands. it'll recorrect.

slow down egghead. you're saying it'll keep going up? or it'll come back down?

Those walls have been eaten up fast... Holy shiiet

This was BOUND to happen really.. Anyone who's surprised by this is an idiot..
With all the recent news, especially their smart bridge technology tested on the ETH platform with success, this was expected

It's never going below $1 again!

I'll livestream a chainsaw suicide if it ever does lmao

ahahahahah

>mooning
Fucking newcoiners using "moon" for any tiny increase. "Mooning" = several fold price increase, as in over 200% and personally I don't consider anything under 400% mooning.
ARK will moon again (it's gone more than 10 fold since hitting Bittrex) but it's not happening today.

Finally, and to think that one guy sold his bags low yesterday because the support director smokes weed LOL

Ark is still cheap as FUCK... You could wait for a lower price, but not sure it will go much lower this time, due to the recent good news!

Agree... We are setting a new floor and a new ATH now..

Still going up... Hahahaha!!!
Let's go boys.. After the next wall, we will FLY TO MARS!

It's never going below $1.05 anymore at this point lmao!

If it does, I'll drink a whole gallon of Clorox on stream for you guys, while I have a sharpie in my pooper.

I know it'll never come to that lmaoooo FUDDERS BTFO.

AHH QUIT SELLING!! REEEE

What I dont understand is that this coin had about 3BTC to 30k sats yesterday at one point
It starts to moon and then suddenly the bots come and put 10BTC sell walls every 1k sat.

What good news?
>t. bagholder

Bah, I still think that this coin is 100% manipulated.

>Tfw ark was my first purchase at $1, 375 ark. Salty about the discount in july and dont buy more due to being new and a faggit bitch boy.

Oh well. Atleast i have 375 ark and some neo. My goal was 1k ark, might chip in a bit more next week.

We are going up again user.. Don't worry ;)

Sell at .000267? That's what I'm thinking about doin and buying back later. Have 4k ark right now.

Risky.. You could burn your self... If we are reaching a new ATH now, you will probably not be able to get your 4k ark back.. Your call though.. :)

>26K sats.

You know that it is $1 because BTC is $4200, right?

Doesn't matter... I bought a lot at 16k, hahah

Down we go!

nahhh relax we good

I'm interested in hearing what this "good news" is, too

The "good news" seems to have gone completely unnoticed in the crypto world. Shame because until the volume skyrockets it'll continue to be so manipulated

If you look at the roadmap and their wallet, you KNOW this is a hidden gem, just WAITING to explode like ETH/NEO.. The devs are actually delivering.. and good shit too...

you reckon it'll hit $500 like ETH did?

The coin supply is the same, however arks inflation rate is way way lower.
In theori it COULD reach those levels, not in a year or two, but maybe in 5-10 years.
If ark becomes a major top 10 coin which I expect it to, once they release the smart bridge technology, and all the other stuff they are working on, then I see this as a $100 coin EASILY.

that'd be pretty rad.

brb buying more.

I wish I had more... I'm "only" sitting on 8200 ark for now...
My goal is to get 10.000, which would make me pretty comfortable.

Geez, that's a lot of Ark!

just keep forging, you are closer than you think

about fucking time, been hodling for two months now.

hmm. any reason bittrex would be taking a while to make any progress on my order?

it hasn't been ages or anything, just longer than usual

Its going to dip, right? I sold at 26.5k sat. I'll be able to double my arc, right? Everything is going to be okay, right mom?

Smart bridge successfully tested on ETH platform. Basically ARK is legit, not vaporware like /biz says

Just takes a while sometimes :/

Risky play user.. If that 41k wall gets eaten up, we are going up to at least 30k sats... $1.50 per coin is not impossible later today ;)

all good, it happened. I wasn't too worried.

Alright I sold a fraction of my stash to see what this dickhead with his 42k ark sell wall is doing

Sold out also. He ain't moving. We touched 27k earlier today. That is a real sell wall.

Cash out now and let it crash down to 20k again. Swing trade that shit.

If it gets eaten up, we will go up by a LOT today (unless he is capable of setting a new wall)

LADS WE SCREWED UP, THE WALL IS MELTING!!!!

I agree. A LOT of buying pressure. But the bot/whales won't let this coin get too high just yet

And another smaller 26k wall in front of the 41k wall. Are done for?

Haha cucks
Spend more time with ARK in the wallet and get comfy as u learn about the coin

Yup, someone is hungry and wants to accumulate more.

This coin is going to be so juicy one day, just be patient boys

Fucking sell now if you can. Don't be a greedy retard. Never in Ark's history has it mooned more and sustained it so long. Selling now you will be able to buy in cheaper in a week. Zero doubt.

We'll see... I hope those walls gets eaten the fuck up!!

Just break the fucking wall - retards... And we're off.. Get the fuck in, FAST

Just jumped up to 70k wall. Looks like the wall is just getting taller.

It aint goin' down

Yup... Gonna tank again

MOON IS KILL

SELL SELL SELL

Those walls will be eaten... There was a 30k and a 9k wall earlier.. eaten up in 15 mins.. Fucking relax, LOL
Seems like ((SOME)) people have finally seen the true value in ARK, and are trying to get a piece of the cake..

You know perfectly well that even if ark shot up to 30 now it would get dumped on.

This coin is consistently kept in check on bittrex

What you guys holdin?
How much you get it for?

>5,200 ARK
>$0.44

that 40k dude just set the wall down to 27k sats.

Of enough people buy, all the fucking walls will be DONE FOR... All we need is a pump that wipes the bot out of Ark, so we can distribute the coins more evenly.. This way, we'll get a more constant rise in price

I LOVE ARK, and I believe in ARK. I think its probably THE best coin in terms of team/tech.

But the problem is that a bot creates ridiculous sell walls any time that the volume starts to pick up. This causes it to stall before it ever even comes close to mooning, which is why you see on the charts that ARK has had an insanely slow and grueling climb to what it is now.

>4k
>$1.02

Some guys were saying it was the new floor and that it would never dip below $1.00 ever again..

I ended up selling at 1.10 today. Hope it dips again.

$0.57

Ah it was always at 27k what the heck was I thinkan

61 ark stack here

please spare me some scraps ASpgBu17YzcAzenn4rFNGb9mnvErykqVAP

The Ark bot is insanely effective. Wonder how much it has made.

His wall is "only" 37k now... Seems like some of it got eaten

wew nice! I'll meet you on the moon, lad!

It won't be the only wall... the bot creates them at many different intervals to disrupt any climb as much as possible

The problem is exacerbated by people who keep putting up sell orders just before the wall. These are the ones that just found out about ARK yesterday and are trying to make money on a quick scalp/pnd

Really rustles my jimmies because I've known about ARK since it began and I have been holding 22k since it was 11 cents

But why?

because its a shitcoin

I've asked the same thing for months and people have only speculated that it's because someone is trying to accumulate and keep the price artificially low

I don't know to be quite frank. BUT I do know that the bot is real. I've watched this coin for a very long time and this is always what happens.

I even complained to bittrex and have gotten zero responses

bots are against their ToS but it seems they don't care

I think the bot problem would be somewhat alleviated if ARK were available on Polo and a couple of other popular exchanges in addition to bittrex. But it doesn't sound like that's a huge priority for the team.

I will say, the day it gets added to an exchange like Polo will be a good day for its holders

The bot is so effective that there's a good chance it is Bittrex or the devs behind it.

Well that's really annoying

Pretty much

There's no returning now boys

Hope you're strapped in and comfy

>even distribution
Get out of here commie.

It would be amazing if Ark was added to more exchanges. The day Ark gets on Polo or any other major exchange, is when the price is gonna EXPLODE for real..

My buttplug is nice and snug, thank you

THE WALL IS GONE GUYS...
LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!!!!!

30k incoming

What does this mean?

it means no more delays for the moon, now that the large sell wall has been cleared.

I fucking TOLD YOU GUYS not to fucking sell... The buy pressure WIPED the bot.. We are only going UP now!! GET READY BOOYS !!!!!

Pull all Sell-orders... Just fucking do it... And watch the bot go ape-shit.

I just got so excited I peed my pants