Smar Drugs

Did any of you ever took some of these 'drugs'?
Ritalin, adderall, modafinil whatever.
Does it really make you more smart?

Im thinking about taking some to see if i do better decisions thus better profits.
Hope its not a scam.

Prescribed Ritalin by doctor, took it while trading. Doesn’t help shit for me, makes me jerk off more and the comedown is horrible, I get very depressed etc. I’ve heard ritalin working wonders for others but doesn’t work for me and the drug makes me abuse it and take way too much. Once took 100mg and wanted to kill myself for 3-4 days afterwards. Not fun really.

Fpbp

but do you have adhd?
i hear adderall works for everyone but ritalin just for those who suffer from this shit
i heard modafinil is good but other say its just a meme and does nothing

yes all of them and others. like 2-fa, a research chemical. man that was good stuff. You cant find it around anymore but 3 years ago it was my go-to.

it makes you more focused, which matters much more than intelligence for most things. If you focus 14 hours a day you will outperform some genius that only works 4 hours/day.

>Im thinking about taking some to see if i do better decisions thus better profits.

it doesnt instantly make decisions better. if you take it and are able to focus on a subject, then you will make better decisions over time because you will have gathered more information from the hours spent focusing.

I can answer other questions you have if any.

Ritalin is anti depressant, adderall is meth. They will not make you smarter, but they can help you stay focused, motivated and improve memory. Only while you're on it though.

Moda should be taken for several days or weeks before it'll have a subtle effect on motivation and anxiety. I'd look into different types of mushrooms instead though, not the magic one.

If you're dumb as fuck, they will not help you become a genius, no.

an user just said ritalin made he feel suicidal, how can u sai its an antidepressant lol?

you seem well informed
i was planning to buy some 4-fma (i think thats the name) but with hansa and alphabay going down, now im fucked

i already went to the shrink to get prescribed but the motherfucker said i didnt have adhd, but instead i was bipolar

do you know where i can get some of these stimulants? im just now starting to get into crypto coins and wanna learn as much as possible before investing

Vape, fagot

It sounds like you have no idea about what you're dealing with, I recommend you don't take anything. That way you can be sure not to kill yourself.

It's well known that anti depressants have a side effect that makes you suicidal.

And if you're really bipolar, which is much worse than adhd, get all the help you can and stay off Veeky Forums.

I got adderall and vyvanse to help me finish and power through my Thesis. I've been taking high dosages and trading every day instead. It keeps you alert not any smarter

there is another top dnm. check out deepdotweb.

I am wary of 4-fa/4-fma. I was not able to focus with those, they are more serotonergic than regular "study chemicals". Im able to focus best with a slight cognitive euphoria from dopamine, but with 4-fa/4-fma the ratio is just off and trying to ramp up the headbuzz to study-level makes the whole experience overpowering. phentermine is worth a try.

Yes, was prescribed Dex and it literally gave me heart disease- life has been shit ever since.

I don't think I have ADHD but I've found Ritalin to be quite helpful in keeping me focused and giving me the motivation to do research into crypto trading.

Modafinil is just super-caffeine without the bad side effects. I only take it when I need to pull an all-nighter. Anyone who tells you it improves focus is bullshitting you. I've found it has no real effect when you're already feeling well-rested, but if you're tired and haven't slept in 24 hours then it'll make you feel as though you've had your full 8 hours of sleep.

you mean you get heart flutters? have you tried getting your heart back to normal with cardio? This is something Im working on.

Yeah, I apparently have it. Personally can still handle shit pretty well without the drug and I am afraid to take it now. It really fucks me up plus I sometimes drop acid etc, it has helped me a lot more with my adhd than anything else.

im not bipolar lol he just misdiagnosed me

so what do you recommend?
i think i will just try to put my hands on some ritalin and thats it, cant be that bad

maybe u need to exercise more? drink water and shit like that

Got prescribed Concerta and Ritalin by psychiatrist. Works like a charm, but only if you have the chemical imbalance associated with ADD/ADHD. Modafinil is works better for non-ADHD people, for me it was nothing special (I fell asleep even lol). They do not make you smarter, but they make you more focused.

4-FA is basically XTC without the bad side effects (the blue tuesday dip, the endlessly grinding your teeth etc.) It's a party drug and I've never heard of people taking this to get 'smarter'.

There are no drugs to make you smarter, just drugs to make you more focused by enhancing dopamine release in your brain.

ritalin, ethylphenidate (ritalin without the m) phentermine, and good old speed. one of those should work for you.

they make you more confident. I've seen a lot of stupid people take adderall, and they become super defensive over their stupid ideas.

As a user of Ritalin, I can say that it won't help your crypto cause. Only good if you have concentration issues.

oh and VERY IMPORTANT i should have said this at the beginning its the most important thing: many people cannot sustain stimulant use because of half lives. stimulants stay in the blood overnight and even if you manage to get sleep they will wear down receptors, build tolerance, and probably ruin your wake/sleep cycle. you need a sharper transition between focus and rest.

memantine is a great solution. It blocks receptors so they dont notice high levels of neurochemicals. great for keeping tolerance at bay and maintaining a fixed schedule.

Modafanil is good for benders.

They also make you moody as fuck although they fixed my attention span issues.

you can still get those chems, the only clearnet vender for those right now is research group nederlands and ships from nl which is a hot zone for getting packages intercepted by customs

Lot of fucking bull shit in this thread
Actual pharmacist here

Amphetamines and Modafinil do not take "days to weeks" to build up in your system.
Amphetamines have a half life of around 10 hours, and modafinil around 15 hours.
If you begin taking either one of these, by the 2nd and 3rd day you will have a greater amount in your system than day one, however it will not build up any more from that point.

That being said, amphetamines have the disadvantage of physical withdrawal symptoms including extreme lack of motivation, whereas modafinil generally has little withdrawal and mostly only side effects while taking it.
The side effects of both are roughly the same, insomnia, loss of appetite, and a headache if you don't eat/drink enough.

Personally I've tried both and have always preferred modafinil, but i also smoke a lot of weed and it pretty much 100% negates the come down, and only leaves me with the euphoria.

Not a bad thread, stimulants and money have always been closely related.

I have always suffered from some ADHD symptoms (forgetfulness, compulsive fidgeting, etc) and just a couple days ago I spoke to the psych and was prescribed methylphenidate (ritalin) to try for a short period, although he did ask me if there was anything in particular I would like to request

I tried dexedrine a couple years back and that was good, this stuff I start on 10mg and it feels **alright** but if I don't take any in the afternoon then I'm coming down around 3 or 4 and that really sucks.

No, stimulants will not make you smarter. Will you make better trades? Not entirely likely. Will you be more confident in the ones you make? Perhaps. It doesn't make you smarter, it gives you quite literally artificial focus. Handy for competitive sports, programming, and labor tasks. Day trading? Eehhhhh. I have a hard time imagining improvements.

RIDDLIN
2nd grade -> 7th grade math
Dont want to be pill fag
7th grade -> 5th grade math

dont stop taking it

Also note that while stims will give you focus, they will not necessarily give you motivation. If there is a task you really don't want to do, then taking an adderall is just going to make you focus really intently on your phone. If you can convince yourself to start a task though it will be easier to complete it.

sometimes I microdose LSD on the weekend and stay inside all day trading

This. Taking it in the morning will give me 5-8 hours of energy and focus. Not to mention
>more sociable
>music sounds better
>colors are brighter and everything looks beautiful
>can apply myself passionately to whatever I'm doing
>capable of viewing things from a completely fresh perspective
I fucking love acid

how much is a microsode of LSD? the real one, not nbome

personally I just cut a 100ug tab into quarters and I take one, that's a bit more than the average microdose but it works for me

Pharmafag here and no Ritalin is not an anti depressant lol. It's structurally similar to cocaine. It is very similar to adderall in that it blocks reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine

None of the stimulants (besides caffeine) are good for long term use. Short term yes, but generally you will think you are doing better but probably not doing much better.

I smoke weed and trade
Shits so fucking cash

Tldr thread as always

Taken modafinil 5+ times. It's okay, not that wow.

Concerta and Ritalin should be avoided. Total garbage.

cheers

The biological half life in 15 hours are you fucking crazy? How much are you taking?