Any news on Signatum

whats the go, crashed over the last week or so and not much news for any pick ups on the major exchanges ?

Devs are gone on holiday.

ah yes, "holiday". probably gone forever with the insane profits of their scamcoin.

I'm having a bad feeling about this one. The reddit "community" is a bunch of amateurs. No feedback at all. Some crypto "investor" guy posts his youtube "analysis" on there. On the last one he proceeds to talk for 2 minutes about his tinder date before praising SGT to heaven. Dude looks like a moron.

I don't know man...I think we fell for it.

Holiday lmao

More like looking for a new lambo you fuckers payed them

>tfw when i put 0.8 BTC into this instead of NEO.

just fml. I could've been fucking rich now, instead I'm down .3 btc.

ahh it will never hit bittrex probably

rip my 2500 SIGT

All I know is the last time there was this much fud about it on biz. It was 700 sats. This must be the bottom now and its probably going to rise again soon.

but look at the signatum website they have circulating supply
78,335,162 but real is 84 millions they did not update the website dev are -

I have 50000 of these bad boys, and I'm up 250% my initial investment, fudder fags are just mad buthurt they bought the ATH, haha fucking loosers..
it takes a full tard to buy high, sell low and then shit all over a coin like this, stupid people deserve to be poor, kys faggots

will it be worth of 1 dollar someday ?

it's getting delisted from cryptopia

the chance is 100%. it's the timeline i'm uncertain about - 3 months, 6, 12, 18...?

and where it will be if not in cryptopia

this is not true and pure FUD

you are not going to fill your sub-1k sat buy orders with my siggies, i've mined them, I've bought them, loved and cherished them

my stack is growing even faster than my penis will grow when it starts going up again

Sorry marines, just dumped my 16k sigts at a 50% loss. Needed to get the funds over to Binance and try to get some of this sweet Chink money. Good luck though.

the fudding on this coin today is unreal, considering buying some now

it's your loss. the only thing you had to do was hold

i wish you luck, but you'll probably get burned fomo-buying

its autistic paid shilling from Burstnation, look into the scamming spic that runs that site, he pays for views and comments from pajeets on his youtube too

what have they to gain from fudding this coin though?, ive never heard of burstnation.

one purpose of fudding is to get people to panic-sell

there's been very low volume today, mostly because everyone who wanted to sell at this price already has

there's a lot of buy orders below 1k sats today

its like an autistic cult following this fat scamming spic

they took down 90% of burstcoins mining pools with ddos attacks so they were the only ones left mining and everyone had to fork to their chain, now they are claiming to be the official site for that coin even though they have nothing to do with it.

fucking lol, what a shitpit

It's pump and dump sigtmarines, pump and dump!

Still holding, will hold until $1 or more.

>holiday

Only one of them, but still. Come the fuck on.

It's just so god damn shoddy and unprofessional. No real marketing and contact other than a fucking Discord full of rumors. Developers with fucking screen names and shit. ""The Doctor""", fuck your bullshit and tell me your fucking name, cocksucker. And don't take vacations 3 weeks into the existence of the god damn coin when support is needed.

I sold most of my sigs at 4300 because of this shit. Holding the rest, but if they keep doing this shady, vague fuckery then I'm out. Should have just put it into NEO.

200k movement per day vs(how much craptopia changes ? 0.25?) 500bucks per day...eh i dont think they will delist

the devs have a great responsability to give support, thats true. Their communications are off those days(they are insane or trying ro buy low)...that will make the coin downfall.

No news yet.

Bought 4000 Siggies for $500. If it goes up to 25 cents I double my money, so here's hoping it hits one of the big exchanges.

i made nearly 10k from this shitcoin

thx for holding my bags i'll be buying them back at 500 sat xddd