What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

HIS JEWISHNESS.

Most spanish conquistadors were sent there hoping they'd die because nobody liked them back home.

Is this for real? Cortez really did do a great job at conquering the Aztec Empire

Aztecs for sure weren't his problem.

>Cortes
>Sent there
Oh God

>most Mexican descend from Cortez conquistadores and the indigenous peoples who helped him
>they LARP as Aztec warriors

Nothing, he brought civilization to the new world and enlightened savages.

Egomaniac who referred to himself in the third person in his diary

Conquistadors were adventurers, and you don't become an adventurer unless you're also a murderhobo.

>moor spammer
Actually Amerindians were more advanced relatively.

Cortés was a hero who liberated many native tribes from Aztec oppression and tyranny.

Who is this guy? Always see him posted.

It just replaced one empire for the other, really same shit.

Just take your (you) and go.

For lurkers reading the thread, I encourage you to look into the Aztec empire. While not a utopia by any stretch of the imagination, I believe that the logistics, structure, and development of the Aztec empire really was a well developed nation state

One of these days I will post the pages of the translated edition of the florentine codex (I have the whole collection). It gives a good idea of the Aztecs.

>while not a utopia by any means of the imagination.

Try reading the whole post. Tenochitlan was an engineering and logistic marvel, but human sacrifices and demanding tribute from surrounding minor tribes ultimately contributed to a large aspect of the downfall of their empire.

Ok but that has little to do with my post.

My bad. Guess I interpreted it as just calling the Aztecs savages. Wish more codicies were around desu.

Nothing.He was a pretty inteligent and fair man.He was a good father,a good lover and good person.He invested most of his money in building schools and hospitals all around the lands he conquered

He was a shit father and treated his women like concubines.

>He was a shit father
All his siblings loved him and he took care of everyone of them.He made all of them rich and gave them titles
> and treated his women like concubines.
Not really.He was just too alpha and didn't settle down for the first roastie that open her legs to him

DO IT AGAIN CORTÉS!!

He killed many spaniards too, including his wife and one viceroy.