Is btc showing any signs of crashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/08/14/apple-approves-toast-wallet-supporting-ripples-xrp-currency/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee lad idk.. Do you perhaps have eyes? Maybe you should try to look at the chart.

If I could see them I obviously wouldn't make the thread

Price is rising slowly but the volume becomes lower and lower
Imo the big old players already bought a long time ago and now only the newcomers participate

So bloodbath could be coming at any moment

Are you shorting BTC?

We literally just hit a new ATH.
That usually means the uptrend is a live.
t. knower

No and I wouldn't
Even if it's unlikely, big guy could also buy a huge amount before selling instantly and I would be screwed

thanks for a actual non meme reply

I've been expecting a big correction for the past few days, but Bitcoin often acts in ways that are contrary to market expectations.

looks like it started

btc tanking

it'll rebound but keep hitting that €3600 buywall (watching kraken)

**sellwall

Hmm double-topped at key fibonacci resistance ($4.2k), looks like a dip coming but I prefer an all out crash we can start the next bull market again sooner

Btc is overbought like fuck. The next week is going to be "volatile" I suspect btc to fall around 2900-3300 mark in around 1-2 weeks

No one dares sell in this bull market. Its going to keep heading up. Yes, its probably going to crash hard but its probably not now. This bubble with hit 5-6k.

I mean, this looks bullish as fuck right?

It looks like altcoins are bullish

Nice just bought 100k

looks like BTC can't get it up above 4250ish no matter what, we are the fiatmarines now

>looks like BTC can't get it up above 4250ish no matter what, we are the fiatmarines now
It just has

Tethermarine since +$2,800 btw

might bounce at $4,400, a crash will come, its inevitable, it just depends on what the new floor will be $2000, $3000, $4000...

found two Bitcoin wallets with 12 BTC in it on blockchain.

what can i do with this information?

>$4000
If this happens I'm ending it

>he wants mania phase volume

Looks healty for me m8s

$4300 about to be broken again in the next 15min

Just checking back in - :)

Profit taking for the next 15-30min and then back up over $4300 again.

any advice on where can I learn to read these types of graphs?

mac teen

right side (green) is the order book for buying , left side (red) is the order book for selling so you can see that there is significantly more interest in buying than selling

share the bitcoins with your biz friends? :^)

super fast love this computer

thank you, user-kun. much appreciated

if you are going to buy, id say right now 4262$ @ 11:35am is safe for trade to then sell again within an hour

yep wuz right, 4200$ now. will check back in at 11:55am

where do you see it going from here ? it seems like the dips are getting more and more extreme the higher we go or maybe it's just me getting a bit anxious.

what is your time frame? active traders are looking at 5minute charts right now to trade off of.

the only thing I care about is catching the big crash (if it comes) early enough so I can buy more at the dip. I dont really have a timeframe. I have a bit of money set aside for alts and other stuff but I will only touch my BTC wallet if a big crash becomes obvious.

cryptowatch, what's that big red candle going downwards? Geee...

Better buy ripple and wait a couple days that buy BTC atm

newsbtc.com/2017/08/14/apple-approves-toast-wallet-supporting-ripples-xrp-currency/

dont know, you just need to set alerts on your phone or whatever, nobody knows at this point

yeah but I dont know where to put the alert to anymore, with the recent rally I kinda wanna say 4000 is probably a reasonable mark ? or what do you think where we really get into dangerous territory. But honestly I am not so sure we will see below 3.5k anymore so I dont evne know if gambling on catching the dip is viable at this point in time...

going sideways right now, will reassess in 15min

id put it at 4000, and then see what's going in the market in terms of volume to see why its 4000 and then make the gut decision then. if it goes to 4000 it will go to 3900 before. going back up (im not saying this is going to happen) . yeah just have that alert at 4k$ and make the decision then

we are climbing back up, had to switch IPs so this is the same guy from before

action about to pickup

>almost one thousand dollars in three days
bitcoin will crash, and will crash soon
though it will very quickly bounce back up because of the usefulness of bitcoin

i dont understand why somebody would be a nocoiner, even if you are actively trading but whatever

What do you think the floor will be? I'm thinking $3500ish. No way its going lower than $3000, ever most likely.

So should I buy btc right now, or wait for a crash that might not come? There are rumors that it might hit $5k by end of year but that might happen way sooner

>blind people on Veeky Forums
???

how much are you looking to invest?

1 BTC exactly

what do you mean?

what's useful about an account with 12 BTC?

i just found it in the wild, i don't have any password or logins

are you somehow going to steal it?

i don't get it

if i were you, i would go ahead and buy and come back in one week if you havent done this before - or you could get .5btc if you are convinced it will drop and buy the other .5btc when it does drop. not sure what your tolerance is.

BTC has been showing signs of crashing since 3800 the fact that it keeps going up defies logic. So it can only keep going up until I go all in on it. Which in not going to do. So ride it to 6k.

back over the 4300 mark

The sounds pretty reasonable. I'm not entirely sure it will drop. I think it might have already dropped even if dipped to 3800-3900 not long ago, so I think I'll go with your first suggestion

excellent choice, we are at 4315 right now, keep this thread open and ill tell you the best entry point in the next 60minutes

Will do

traders are profit taking now, sitting at 4290

id say go for it

we are at 4259 right now

Friendly reminder to never buy at the ATH

OK. I'm going to use coinbase, before it gets any higher. I already have my bank account set up with them from before

ok it will be slightly higher on CB since they inflate slightly and make a profit from it, all good though

Seriously you cannot be serious.
www.tradingview.com
www.bitcoinwisdom.com

Click any pair and you will see live charts on the exchanges that pair is on.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

fuck you I said this at 3k. Now hjere I am still waiting for a dip

lul

Different ip but same user from earlier since I had to start driving for lunch, but I was able to get it at $4298. Thanks for your help

>4298
future bagholder it's never going that high again

>tfw still not holding any BTC

It's realistic to think it's going to retrace back around 2.5k right?

2.5k is not possible anymore.
Down to around 3k is more realistic

It will retrace but not to 2.5k

how long do you think this run up will continue?

>btc reached new ath
>didnt pull down eth 20% with it
feels good man

excellent

are there any giant jew icos coming up? if no then btc will literally grow 5ever