DNT fuelling up for Bittrex

The vote is over, DNT is coming to Bittrex with the next week. It is slowly increasing but once we hit the big exchanges this thing is gonna explode.

At the moment most anons don't know how to purchase it.
>Go to etherdelta.github.io
>Import your Ethereum private key with ETH on it
>Deposit
>Buy DNT
>Withdraw

Then wait for bittrex, send to bittrex account, be rich.

Godspeed anons. I'm in balls deep.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13703254
reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6sfj9g/summary_of_the_bittrex_listing_situation_for_dnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bought 20k at 1500 sats

i might've missed neo, but i won't miss this.

>DNT is coming to Bittrex with the next week.
Source?

or just use the metamask extension

Bittrex isn't guaranteed. They are reviewing it to see if it classifies as a security or not.

But yeah, it's going to moon. 5x minimum from here.

This is a shitcoin with a retarded use case. It has nothing of value and the name is fucking retarded and appeals only to neckbeards.

man, this shit gets tired...every fking coin, same shit said over and over, just kys!

Bittrex? Fuck that, thats not important, next week it will be on Binance and thats everything that matters

someone was saying the token has no use in the ecosystem

Im just a neet from pol coming by to see why bitcoin has gone up so fast then i see this. Please give me a basic gestalt on how i can get involved in this and what i need to do. Also if you would be so kind as to explain why youre buying into this would be helpful. Please and thank you

Liqui.io or Etherdelta, buy there, wait...sell on Bittrex/Binance (10x gainz)

who gives a shit? what matters is the pamp.

why wouldn't it just dump after getting added to Bittrex?

What do you mean why? Because everyone else is doing it, dont you wanna be like all' the other cool kids?

A mass of people wouldnt get involved in something for no reason. Id like to know that reason. Also how much time do i have to buy in before its too late

I dont own any ETH. can some kind user send me some, so I can buy DNT on EtherDelta?

basically any amount helps.

0xE571e3AA31A697581BFD214FeA0A5a4760F8174a

cheers!

Wheres the best place to make your wallet?

Correct. The official community vote decided that the dev will pay with his private money for the application. If bittrex declines then all shit breaks lose as they have many similar tokens listed.

Correct. Even more moon.

It is used for votes on the governance. So if you want to get involved and make decisions, you need to buy tokens. This means demand. This means gains.

Go back to /pol/. You will lose your pocket money here with that attitude.

Dude, hold your horses steady. The best time to buy in was 7 years ago. It won't matter because of 10 minutes. Your ID verification on the exchanges will most likely take days or weeks.
Chill out, lurk a lot, and go to other forums for real help of how to get started in crypto.

Every time someone makes money in a trade, someone else loses. Take a guess which one you will be with that attitude.

What forums would you recommend, is there any literature youd recommend that would help me understand crypto currencies better? Where do i start is what in trying to say. Also is it worth while to start? I have decent capital for to start something like this but is it worth it?

Although I hate to say it, reddit has a few good crypto communities. r/bitcoin r/btc r/ethereum r/ethtrader r/cryptocurrency you get the idea. I suggest getting an idea of the blockchain technology behind it so you can make your own decisions. If you don't understand a project and just follow shills you will lose - every OP here has their own agenda.

There are many news and financial sites out there when you google for news. Familiarise yourself with the political situation of crypto. Current and future government regulations, the bitcoin scaling debate (neither segwit nor big blocks really solve it) and similar things. Keep up to date.

Then invest a bit of money and play about with it. Make transactions, exchange accounts, trades. Get used to the fees and familiar with how everything works. Don't get scammed - there are many people out there who will steal your money in the blink of an eye if you don't know your stuff.
Then invest. But only as much as you are happy to lose. This market is EXTREMELY volatile. You can make a fortune and you can lose it all. No one knows but if you follow the steps above you are already miles ahead of the average Veeky Forums investor.

Good luck!

fuck off shill team

which wallet can i use to withdrawl DNT?

This was one of the easier and most obvious buys over the weekend. You could have come in Saturday night and already doubled your money. It is still a good entrance point at a dime-nizzle so throw a G at it and watch it. When it gets to .20 drop it. Make your SIGT losses back.

It's an Ethereum token

Obviously I am shilling. So? It went up 20% since my OP. This thing will pull a x5 within the week

Send it to an eth address that you own.
You can generate one on myetherwallet.com for example.

Go all in NEO and GAS

nice so i can store it in my Exodus wallet for example?

Not using exodus. Does it support tokens? If you have your private key you could access it over any other wallet like MEW
Keep in mind that you need a small amount of ETH in that address for transaction fees

Please get around the DNT poll gents

strawpoll.me/13703254

Sell wall at 2880: GONE! Next stop, 3000.

Oh man. This thing just keeps on giving.

I bought 10,000 at 8 cents. Am I gonna make it?

Why? Because I believe this, and an upcoming ICO that is related will fucking moon. And I plan on owning a fuckload of districts and actually building them out into a place people want to be. Think VR minecraft red-light district fucko's

Considering selling my $1500 worth of NEO (which I've held since $8) and putting into DNT...worth it?

Bought 1000 for 90$, should have bought more I guess.

Etherdelta is a pain in the ass btw

Because this

I would put at least half into DNT.

I've already got 10k DNT though...need I buy moar?

Wouldn't want to miss out on any more NEO mooning

user its only 12 cents and not even on bittrex yet. still a 3x from here at least

Thinking of selling at least $1000 of NEO for this and MANA split 50/50

Is there any real proof that it will really get to Bittrex?

>160K DNT

Goodbye to wagecucking

The founders had a vote and it was overwhelmingly in support, so most likely it will.

Even so it doesn't matter. It's going on binance. Buy in or whatever, it's up to you if you think Bittrex is the be all end all.

I've got 10k that I bought at 8 cents. I'm considering selling my 39 NEO that I bought at 8 dollars, I've made 6x gains on that now so it's basically free money that I'm just reinvesting...I'll nearly double my DNT holdings.

Worth it...?

Just broke a 3k sell wall like it was nothing.

bought in a 870sats. just going to ride this thing out

I don't know much about NEO. It's chinese and it's hard to get any info.

I'm confident in this though. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 3x. Neo on the other hand, I don't know.

Who knows though, Neo might go to $200.

And there it crashes down.

Can't you buy it on liqui?

Can I move dnt to Amy eher Wallet without prefiguring anything ?

Fuck it. It's best to be diversified. I'll keep my NEO for now...I paid almost nothing for it anyway and I've seen 6x gains

yes

Yes

Yes. You just need some ETH on your wallet to spend it.

Thanks !

>Bought at an all time high again
Drats. I'm a retard.

For like a week. Settle your tits and go do something else for a week.

>mfw I bought 155k at .025 cents.

same boat, but with 300k DNT.

Fucking hell guys you're basically rich already...and here I am considering liquidating my 39 NEO that I bought at $8 to buy some more DNT at 12ish cents

Ahhh yes...bring it down so I can buy in....yessss

it goes fast bud. just make sure you compound your gains, and when you find a promising project don't be afraid to go balls deep.

Where was this 'community vote' on this coin coming to Bittrex? I know it's on Binance soon, if not already there, but I can't find fucking anything about the owner opting to pay with his own money for Bittrex. At most I can see that it's being reviewed for Bittrex.

what was the DNT ico price?

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6sfj9g/summary_of_the_bittrex_listing_situation_for_dnt/

tl;dr Bittrex made a mistake and listed it without doing full compliance. They charge 5k for compliance fee. DNT holders voted in favour of paying the fee and getting listed

>compound your gains

What do you mean by this? Sorry I don't know a lot of investment lingo

there might be legal issues with bittrex listing DNT due to the nature of the coin

Alright, sweet. Bank issues prevent me from investing for 1 - 2 days, but since it's apparently going to be sometime next week (assuming I'm reading this correctly), I think I can make it for the atmosphere mission.

basically don't overdiversify, especially early on. if you're investing less than 5-10k, I'd recommend putting it all in a promising ICO (0x if youre registered, or Kyber next month) until you have a significant amount to invest/diversify.

so lets say you start with 200 bucks and you 10x with a good ICO, rather than diversifying those 2000 bucks (or putting it in something relatively low return yielding like ETH), I'd advise putting it ALL in another solid ICO.

i guess the real trick is identifying ICOs you can be comfortable going balls deep on, but thats something you'll just have to go out and learn haha.

OK. Well I started with 7k actually (about 40% of my savings...I know, I know). Bought 2.7 BTC at 2500 USD, and $250 of ANS when it was $8. So now that's gone up 6x I've got about 1.5k USD free to invest, and NEO is going down.

I've already put my BCC that I got from the BTC fork into DNT to get my 10k. Now I am considering reinvesting the NEO holdings into DNT as well.

What do you think? NEO is coming down right now...

Oh and I bought a bunch of LTC that went up a little and then I moved that into CVC

I just follow the hype to be honest, this is the first time I seem to be in early

Whoops
I sure hope this shit stays there, because I'm fuckin going to bed.

Their slack

i was going to buy this at 5 cents which is why i bought ltc (quick and cheap transfer) but it(ltc) tanked hard

I'm not the biggest fan of NEO atm. The main driver of their value is the "chinese ethereum" meme.

Not to say that the platform will be shit or anything, just not sure whether the hype is fully warranted. Seems more like chinese devs taking advantage of the west's boner for asian markets.

It does

It's mooning boys.

Okay - which one of you autists forgot the 0?

what app is that

Holy shit.

Decentraland, Incase anyone's wondering.

Robinhood

How exactly do I buy this shit? Do I have to download an ether wallet? Currently don't have any ethereum

Is this legal for people in USA? Never bought into an ico before

Blockfolio

The ICO is over. It is traded on russian exchange liqui (which I don't trust) or EtherDelta. A decentralized Ethereum contract. See OP