What the fuck is this cunt doing

Gone into freefall

Shaking off weak hands

Great buying point now

cunts fucked, get in OMG

It is severely underbought according to stochastics. Thinking it will go back up to around 190-200 later. 140k seems to be the bottom

it touched 130k on the last big dip and instantly shot up to over 200k when the market recovered

250k is a good short term target, 350k within a month, 800k some time after.

S E A F O O D

Might buy this crap at $4.5

lmao dreaming

Great buy right now. Almost guaranteed 20-40% profit in the next few days.

I am holding my bags in this one forever. Stratis has enormous potential.

why the fuck would people be selling this for real
i should fucking buy more

This.

I don't know about you guys but a drop over 25% in an amazing buy signal.

the whole market is tanking but while everything else was getting pumped this crap stayed on the 200k range.

>Under 140k sats

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just bought 41 more

We are the stratimarines

Total freefall right now kek

this is seriously testing my fuckin hands
but everything is red
so this upturn will have to be major

holy fucking shit kill me

>tfw bought at 22k
>tfw I can only afford low quality rope to kms, will probably even break before my neck

I feel you user, strat has been a coin i've believed in ever since i got into crypto earlier this year but right now i don't want a bar of it. Will buy back in once the team sorts their marketing out

Heres the hard facts. A bunch of faggot smalllll guys in sanfran seattle pallllooooto re robbing people via exchangessss. everyday on poloniex or bittrex 77pct of coins lose big value as the dead punks cash out there homebrew scams partnering wit the exchanges for bribes. until some people are actually killed they wont stop robbing. bittrex and poloniex are cash graveyards. coinbase is fine. why cause they dont do scams just major crypto. bittrex and poloniiiiiiex are just big theft machines for the vast majority of investors

what am i supposed to? i cant sell stratis at a monthly low. nor do i want to.

Hold, It is because of the increase in the BTC value. People sell their coins to join it. After a while they will buy back into alts, and things will increase again.

Below 100k sats today?

I hate that feeling. Especially as I was ready to sell at the previous high and I didn't.

Well at least my portfolio is completely green otherwise.

Yes

This.

30% dip in terms of BTC? Of course I'm fucking buying. This thing will explode upwards the second people think BTC might start to dip.

Enjoy the bag :)

>suddenly increases 15% again

Here we go boys

Buying in now, get ready lads

whales are suppresing the price and making it lower because they want to get more for their upcoming masternodes

lol this whale's 12 btc sellwall got eaten so he dropped another 50 btc. he wants this pretty badly.

This is the one thing that gives me hope. I feel for the hold meme on a BTC run and now am pretty much right at my break even point

fake wall gone. it's mooning.

the dip let a lot of new blood in, it's good for the coin. it's now hitting the 786 fib line and has bounced off the major trendline that runs back about 5 months, it has solid support and will only go up from here. combined with the Q3 releases this is a very good opportunity.

a lot of money flowed into new coins recently because they are so easy to pump as they have to data for support or resistance yet and they're 'new', but projects like stratis are now maturing whilst the new crop are still learning to walk.

i thought one of strats big selling points was the ability to code smart contracts in c#. neo has come along and can do that and many other languages. correct me if im wrong.

Big thing is side chains and running a support business to help get companies into the blockchain I'd say

thanks. does look like a good entry point for the next couple of days. im balls deep in omg though