Monero

Monero is a FUNGIBLE, PRIVATE and UNTRACEABLE Crypto-Currency backed by peer-reviewed Cryptographic Technology.

Monero is here to stay because its function is absolutely necessary in a chaotic surveillance world, and it has a great community too!

Private by default: The sender, receiver, and amount of the transaction are all private.

Untraceable: By taking advantage of ring signatures, Monero enables untraceable transactions.

Fungible: All Monero are equal and have the same value regardless of past history or use. Bitcoin has a public block-chain which can lead to coins being tainted by their past use.

If you'd like to learn more, get involved, get invested or just check it out, then please head over to r/Monero over on Reddit and say hello

Regards

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
youtube.com/watch?v=35UdcZoUcfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white papers are more important than a functional product right now you need to be investing in every "idea". the markets currently are trying to brainstorm not trying to launder money lol

Who's laundering money? Most Monero investors i've met hold it like they do Bitcoin.

No need to associate Monero with crime

>untraceable
your users IP addresses got hacked days ago.

y-yeah Monero guys! to the moon!!

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

Ouch

ZKSnarks will also make monero obsolete

Start a big article by a question feeding the fud just to eventually tell you that no, it's not been compromised

Basically everything fake news do to spread their click bait articles

gtfo

PIVX taking over buddy, Monero is dead along with Alpha Bay

Monero has three main problems:
- It is not scalable
- People buying in crypto right now don't give a shit about anonimity
- Fluffypony is a flaming faggot

So,what you are saying is that I can buy some good carrot pizza with this?

>dev is a flaming faggot

thats not uncommon here

How awesome is that ?

Reminder: If you invest in Monero your investing in pedophilia.

same goes for US currency

Needs light/mobile wallets. Why is this taking so fucking long.

Wikileaks accepting it now.

>FUNGIBLE
What does that mean for a cryptocurrency?

why is it wrong for a man to love sexy little children

this guy gets it

Mods

yum, brb buying more xmr (; (;

>"Fourteen"
>Has a tattoo.

no

Dash is doing the same thing that does monero but in better way.

Nothing will happen with this coin until it gets listed on an Asian exchange. Probably Bithumb since they added support for a bunch of alt coins in May.

>hacked
Copypasted from the node console output you mean.
Monero provides anonymous transactions, not anonymous tcp traffic. That's what tor is for.

Fluffyfaggot is the worst.

Monero is hurt by the lack of darknet market traffic. Most business now is being done through tor mail and bitcoins. They need big market adoption that accepts Monero.

What about XVG?

Verge is BTC + Tor. The AlphaBay admin was caught because they traced his bank account back to his Bitcoin wallet (which was associated with AB). His IP was obfuscated, but he was still caught because his transactions were traced and linked to his wallet. Verge doesn't fix this and doesn't do anything that Bitcoin can't do.

Monero is the best, we're going to lamboland soon boys.

>UNTRACEABLE
So if Mt. Gox happens you'll never know who stole your coins, right?

>It's illegal to get a tattoo as an underage therefore they don't exist
>It's illegal to take a lewd picture of an underage therefore such pictures don't exist

That's why I'm not a pedophile no matter how hard I fapped to this webm

never

hahahaha

Monero could implement a zencash-like IP obfuscation protocol (basically a heuristics-proof TLS packet), but this can also be handled by the end user. I'm not certain but I believe that this type of packet encryption requires something like a master node, which I'm not fond of. I'd rather just leave it up to the user and not have to deal with master nodes.

Monero can scale with their adaptive blocksizes, and the devs have side chains in their roadmap

Monero is working on their own implementation of i2p for traffic anonymity.

Some user linked this on another thread.

I guess they've already patched Monero, but it wasn't untraceable.

youtube.com/watch?v=35UdcZoUcfE

Shit, it sure looks like they have or at least had a problem.

this guy looks retarded and doesn't understand monero

Wow, what a great and secure investment this coin is!

It's not an investment, it's a money laundering tool.
The devs are publicly laughing at anyone trying to invest or otherwise make money off of Monero itself.

Why the price is falling. inb4 bitcoin price is rising.
When bitcoin price falls, xmr price falls, but when bitcoin price goes up, shouldn't the price be going up for XMR?

historically, xmr has stayed about the same $ regardless of bitcoin's movements

Does it have a way to spend the coins offline like bitcoin does with the Visa cards? That's the real value is using it for not just big online transactions but day to day transactions like the store, gas etc so people can't hack or trace your info/habits

source

Pedophilia is a medical condition defined as where you are attracted to females before puberty or age 13.

I am indifferent of what people do or believe and am not attracted to girls at this young age but these are the facts.

As seen in the webm this girl is perfectly fertile and ready for some fucc.

It is only weird/an issue if you attempt when the person in question is not even fertile.

>implying an asset for money laundering is something you can't make money off of

Really makes me wonder how there are so many people that hate privacy on Veeky Forums out of all places. Even more at a "crypto" board. You are so retarded. People rarely mention how much they make, let alone let people see how much they've got on their bank accounts. But when it's crypto "if you don't let big bro see everything ur a pedo".
Also,

The crpyto stands for computer

Don't worry man I've been buying up tons of monero. People will see the light and understand what monero has in store

Indeed.

Also people need to stop associating Monero with Crime. That's all propaganda bullshit - i have no interest in crime, but believe in avenues of sovereignty being open to those few that are woke enough to need it

Didn't know 14 year olds can get tattoos. In any case, mind uploading the full video with sound to LBRY?

Anonymint is a schizophrenic retard. I wasted so much time reading his bullshit years ago because the way he writes makes you think he's discovered something important. In the end though he is just another bullshitting time wasting schizo (just a high IQ one so it takes longer to realize).

Monero is starting to look rigged. Its reaaaally weird it keeps hanging around 50$

Who needs privacy when you have nothing to hide?

I like go poopie in glass box too

Here's whats going to happen guys, the writing is on the wall. All these crazy ICOs raising millions of dollars each with only a 5 page website are going to be running off all the money soon. I just saw some redneck scumbag raise over $1m in a few days with a ethereum shitcoin ffs. They will funnel through Monero and will not cash out to usd because they are not going to be paying taxes on their scam gains either.

Who leaves their coins in an exchange for longer than the period they are trading in
Like seriously

I'm telling you boys Verge is the key to lambo land.

There are plenty of reasons for privacy without breaking the law. Nice to see you fall for the government propaganda

I jumped the train this morning, after seeing the darknetmarkets problems, this should be the solution and will raise the coin

That.. actually makes a lot of sense