youtube.com/watch?v=BHb5X3fFhPw
youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrokhin_Archive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oswald alone

You're boring.

Furry persona.

Was he trained and funded by the USSR, Cuba, the Freemasons, Aliens, Big Oil, the CIA, Lyndon B Johnson, or was he just a robot sent from the future by the first country to invent time travel, to weaken the US?

(((Globalists))) ordered the CIA to get the Mafia to do it because:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

I honestly believe Oswald did it.
>denounce American citizenship and move to Russia because nobody likes you.
>Move back to America because nobody likes you in Russia either.
>be a butthurt beta and kill president.
Literally beta uprising tier /r9k/ before it was a thing.

JFK traveled back in time to kill himself in order to prevent WWIII.

George Bush unironically

IT WAS YOU AND ME

He desired to inspect Dimona. Ben Gurion resigned to not accept such indignation.
Vanuna confirms

Not a kind of nutjob who believe in shit like Bush did 911, chemtrail, or area 51, but CIA theory really made a lot of sense this time around.

C.I.A. probably in cooperation with a few high ranking military officials.

Lizard people

>Literally beta uprising tier /r9k/ before it was a thing.
This. Oswald was essentially a Sovietboo Ken-sama whose entire life story is made up of failed attempts to gain attention and notoriety.

It's funny that JFK is considered one of the archetypal spoopy conspiracies when in reality there is nothing mysterious about it at all.

Me

Ayys

Oswald fired one shot and a secret service member accidentally discharged his weapon, in panic, thus firing the second shot that killed JFK

I don't know but frankly I don't believe LBJ was too unhappy about it

you got 9hrs?
youtube.com/watch?v=BHb5X3fFhPw

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

That doesn't prove guilt. It provides a vague motive, but no fair court would accuse him of conjecture like that.

This desu.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

What training did he need? If you're a good shot and vaguely sneaky you could do that too given the security arrangements of the time.

Literally this. Losers will always be losers.

Unironically the CIA.

>It's funny that JFK is considered one of the archetypal spoopy conspiracies when in reality there is nothing mysterious about it at all.

What about the bullet hitting the FRONT of his head when oswald was behind him?
His head rocking BACKWARDS instead of forwards?

J Edgar Hoover

I saw a documentary about this one. Pretty solid desu except the chances that the accidental shot was the one that blew his head off and the subsequent cover up where they took his brains an stuff. I suspect J Edgar's crazy ass had something to do with it.

Watch a close up of the Zapruder film again. "Back and to the left" is wrong. First, Kennedy's head moves forward, and you can see material exiting his skull. It It only moves backwards after this happens and creates enough force to make his head move the opposite direction. And yes, this is physically possible; numerous studies have replicated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

Actually watching the shot happen is what made me stop believing in the conspiracy theories. You hear so much about "back and to left" that almost no one questions it anymore. When I actually paid enough attention to realize the video clearly shows a shot coming from behind, I realized that line of reasoning was bullshit.

His wife was a qt tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrokhin_Archive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>the JFK, fluoride, and moon landing conspiracies were all KGB spooks
>that is, all the most widely publicized conspiracy theories

Fancy that.

Yup. He was a nutcase.

Imagine the shitstorm in the Soviet intelligence sector when the news of the assassination hit.

"Valery, isn't that the guy who defected and lived in Minsk for a while?"

"Oh shit. Ohhh shit!"

old: The CIA killed JFK

bold: The CIA were absolutely justified in killing JFK

There were two types of bullet.

The shot that blew his brains out came from the secret service guy on the car ahead. He was standing with his gun on his hand when the car stopped suddenly, after Kennedy was shot. They protected his identity. Kennedy most likely would've been a vegetable without this misfire.

This explanation came from a gun expert.