ITT: Jokes that went too far

ITT: Jokes that went too far

I'm Hungarian and I swear to god this picture gives me a pit in my stomach. Fucking bastards.

>Made-up fake country imprisoning slovaks, czechs, germans, ukrainians, romanians, serbians, croats
>A literal prison of nations
BUT MUH LAND ,BUT MUH CROWN, BUT WE WUZ KHANS N SHIEET,
I'm sorry sweetie, but illegal mongol-indian immigrants don't get to claim land.
You're not native, you're not european, go back to Khazakstan and be a gypsy elsewhere.

With love, Slovakia.
P.S. I hope you sellout to the russians faster so we can invade and take the rest of our mountains back, we'll deport you into lake memeton and have it boil.

do you really deserve your own country ?

>do you really deserve your own country ?
>This is coming from gypsy horse riding nomads from Khazakstan that illegally occupied land for hundreds of years
We have cities, churches, altars, writings older than H*ngary.

ever heard of the right of conquest ?

>ever heard of the right of conquest ?
That's is Trianon, gypsy boi.
Yet you still complain 100 years later ;-)

Go back to Czechia you clone.
T. Finn
[spoiler]Uralic people forever[/spoiler]

And you still complain today even though you " won " a hundred years ago.

>you " won "
>"won"
You're right, we "won", we should've genocided and mass deported you like you did to us for 1000 years.

now its to late for that
just stay salty, okay ?

As soon as you treacherous gypsies betray Europe for Russia, like you betrayed Hitler, it'll be free for all.

>being this rustled
>inferior slav culture from a forever irrelevant region of Europe

Stay jealous of our mountains, faggot.

keep telling that to yourself m8
At least my country doesn't suck

>Illegal gypsy-turks from Khazakstan calling ANY culture "irrelevant"
Is that why you have so many slavic words, stole our myths, dances, cuisine, clothing, traditions ?
>forever irrelevant region of Europe
Then why did you want to annex us?

because he is too from an irrelevant region of europe, as is every nation in east and south east europe

>a glorified province who got their first real independence 1993
>vs
>one of the oldest European states

I hope you realize that Slovakia has infinitely less reason/right to exist than Hungary.
Slovakia should just rejoin either the Czech Republic or Hungary, to be honest.
t. None-Hungarian.

hahahaha, salty hun tells others to stay salty lel. you were caried on Austria's back for so long, and then you think that it's conquests are deservingly yours. If you didn't mention the right of conquest you would've been in the right, but you sabotaged yourself, rhetorically. Take your fin brothers and go back to mongolia.

t. made up country

Croat here

Everything he said was true

I fully agree that the Kingdom of Hungary was a joke that went too far. Luckily, it was amended in 1920.

Yes, Ödenburg being in the wrong country makes me sick too.

...and you have been conquered, Layosz.

All these people arguing over countrys despite it being made clear that having multi ethnic countrys will never work in the long run and have been in a decline since the first world war. Atleast in europe, around the rest of the world I got no idea look all the same to me.

Of these only Croatia deserved independence, as an actual Kingdom, the rest were "Muh nation states" and "muh minorities" which is pure bullshit, god and king not blood and soil ok?

>You're not native, you're not european, go back to Khazakstan and be a gypsy elsewhere.

Im not Hungarian, and as an actual Slav all i can say is wtf? You aren't native either, so why don't we all go back to Eastern Europe then? Hungarians are base and no amount of butthurt would ever change that.

If pic related is a gypsy i am a gypsy lover.

I think we can all (except gypsies) agree that at least they shouldn't have taken away transylvania from hungary

>too late, already filled with salty slavs
>preferring freedom of rotting than pertaining to a powerful, bigger state

The "Trianon was about ethno states and shiet" meme has to stop. It had more to do with Britain&co wanting to prevent a strong Hungary from ever allying with Germany again in the future.

Indian civilization truly is a joke

>Being this triggered
I can't wait for the Czechs to take you back

>It had more to do with Britain&co wanting to prevent a strong Hungary from ever allying with Germany again in the future.
It wasn't the british who beat back the hungarian hordes in 1919, it was the serbs, slovaks and romanians.

The rest of hungary should be broken up and shared between these countries desu sempai

Can we stop blaming Britain for everything?

>be germany
>slap on the wrist
>be hungary
>get btfo

Memes aside, that is justice well served

It was also caused by the incompetence of the Hungarian leaders at that time.
>"I was certainly no adherent of the ancien regime, but it seems doubtful to me whether it is a sign of political shrewdness to beat to death the smartest of the many counts [Count Istvan Tisza] and to make the stupidest one [Count Mihaly Karolyi] president." - Sigmund Freud

What, no we don't all agree. Research some numbers than speak for all of us:
In 1920 from 5.2 mil people in Transylvania, 57.3 were Romanians and only 25.5% were Hungarians.

Slovaks are somehow even more delusional than Macedonians. At least Macedonians roleplay as a culture that really existed while Slovaks pretend that the Moravian principalities were some kind of a Slovakian empire and that a Slovak identity existed before the late 1700s.

You guys are the Palestinians of Europe.

Not even from the shit part of eruope but keep crying you fucking faggot, you lost, get over it.

I agree, those fucking hungarians went unchecked for too long.

the kingdom of hungary was just a tool used by the austrians to justify conquering more shit from the ottomans. if it wasn't for the HRE and the Poles magyar women would still be sucking Turkish cock, like Allah intended.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Yeah Transylvania should have been split between Hungary and Romania

bump

this guys entire life is like a elaborate joke

This thread is hilarious.

Central Europe will continue to be the asshole of the world if people who live here spend their time and energy on petty disputes and even pettier rivalries. Stay mad, let Russia, USA and everyone else keep you divided and unable to defend your common interests.

T.Pole

This guy's life was the most unrealistic fanfic ever written.

This meme was never funny. Stop derailing threads

>Slovakia
Polish-Czech-Hungarian clay desu

It's obvious this monkey's post is a meme. I just felt the need to educate that chimp.

That couldn't be done the Székelys are surrounded by Romanians.

Transilvania should be split between Hungary and Romania just like London should be split between England and Pakistan.

No, you don't get to come from Mongolia, illegally immigrate to a land, then claim it as yours.
Immigrants are entitled to nothing, non-natives are entitled to nothing.
If you don't like it, go the fuck back home, nobody owes you anything.

>Poland, victim complex the nation thinks these nations are arguing because of foreign powers

>Poles think they can talk shit about petty disputes when they're still shilling over imageboards against "german" americans over shit that happened 60 years ago

Poles are just as bad if not worse

at least most people know where poland lies, unlike serbia, hungary and all the other ones

TL:DR Poland is at least kinda relevant

Isn't POOland in Russia?

almost, but that makes it just even more relevant ( sitll not as relevant as a real country though)

We can when they stop being the ones at fault.

>tfw from a nation that is currently at its greatest territorial extent

i hope we never lose land, or else we might become permanently buttblasted like half the countries in eastern europe are

Great Hungary will rise again!

The Treaty of Trianon ruined the economy of the countries in the Carpathian Basin. Before that they had plenty of all types of resources. Divided these countries are weak.
>"Divide et impera"

>>One of the oldest european states
>Created in 1920
Retard.

imagine being european
i'd rather banter with mexico and canada rather than get a clenched asshole over every single event that didn't go my way over the last thousand years

Okay, so from what I could gather.
>magyars arrive in the pannonian basin
>they mix with the avars, cumans and szekelys creating the hungarian kingdom
>mongols massacre half of the population
>kingdom is divided by Austria and the Ottomans
>people must pay taxes to both empires
>basically a warzone for 200 years with genocide and slavery and shit
>Austrians conquer these deserted lands
>invite in germans and people from the balkans to raise the tax base and productiveness
>non-hungarians hate hungarians after the age of revolutions
>ww1
>Austria-Hungary loses
>hungarians go full retard with communism
>they get their shit pushed in
>French want a buffer zone to hold off the Soviet Union
>infinite butthurt ensues

present day Hungarians are only 5% Finno-Ugric (Asian, "Mongoloid"), Székelys are 20%. Show me where them Mongols at lol

The mongols only killed 20-30% of the hungarian population. The ottomans 150 years of war on their soil killed between 70-80% of the hungarian population.

And lol at the butthurt cumans and slavs in this thread. Both of your people's are from siberia

I never understood this, Hungry had some of those lands for hundreds of fucking years. Why the fuck did Romania deserve so much land?

Because more Romanians lived in those lands, same reason Hungary lost Vojvodina, Slovakia etc.

>Why the fuck did Romania deserve so much land?

Because Romania is a meme nation that was created to keep some fucking variety of Balkan rapebaby from crying because they didn't get to take part in the ethno-state meme.

Also Austria-Hungary got destroyed for no reason. 1918 worst year of my life

Hungary looks so incomplete without that mountain border to me, I guess I play too much CK2.

just end it

Why? Because people are taking an interest in history?

Hungary itself is an accident.

:).

Slovenia

This is what the area should look like

what's the kingdom of hungary? :^)

we did it in Switzerland and it's complicated af... everyone else should just give up

thats very wrong

székely are magyars, cumans came in later running from mongols, they were intergrated after some wars

fighting against the turks go back to 14th century, it bled the country dry
Austrians get a claim on the throne by marriage, with the death of Hunyadi, they hold the crown

for some reason minorities thought betraying ppl fighting against Habsburgs will grant them independance, they got the same treatment as Hungary as a reward, which was a punishment for Hungary

when ww1 ended, as ppl would expect, the war is over and send troops home, had enough of fighting, but not butthurt slavshits, so they invade for more landgrab

all of this is justified during communism by nationalist fuckheads, they teach it in school to hate hungarians

just look at these comments, a completely gutted country, still invoke hate, jelousy and fear, as if any day we gona march in their empoverished territories

Because it was a romanian majority land and romanians joined the war at France's urging because they were promised that land.

>for some reason minorities thought betraying ppl fighting against Habsburgs will grant them independance, they got the same treatment as Hungary as a reward, which was a punishment for Hungary
Wrong. Minorities offered hungarians their help in exchange for more rights (ie not being treated like animals anymore) and hungarians refused. Then they joined the hapsburg side but when the war was over the hapsburgs gave them nothing of what they promised and gave a shitton of concessions to hungarians.

Croatians, romanians and serbs got shafted, which is why every single non-hungarian in hungarian lands voted to leave, even the saxons in transylvania.

good, traitors deserve worse faith than the enemy

They're not "traitors" if you didn't accept their offer of alliance, Csaba.

Yes, post-Austria-Hungary Hungary was laughable, but no, the Trianon was overkill.

Should have let Hungary keep Northern Transylvania desu.

And Uzhorod, and its border along the Drave, and Novi Sad, etc etc etc.

Another horror was how Austria didn't get Bratislava, Sopron, Maribor, and also to keep their half of south Tyrol.

>I'm sorry sweetie
Where did this fucking meme come from? I've been seen this shit for at least a year now.

There were hardly any Hungarians in the region that is now modern-day Croatia. That number is very misleading.

Seems like something only girls and faggots would say

A female Jew that wrote/writes for some of those shows like The Daily Show kept responding to every SINGLE tweet by Donald J. Trump (pbuh) with something like "um, sweetie... no" and then wrote several more tweets in response to that until eventually Donald "The Wall" Trump decided to block her.

Thank you for the quick replies. Got a chuckle that she got blocked and she rustled his jimmies enough for her to get blocked.

>Hungary keep Northern Transylvania
no

Nah, that's just the crazy bitch who spammed chain posts so only hers can be seen.

a turkish punching bag

>no amount of butthurt would ever change that.
Except Trianon. Justice was served, you faggots got taught gud