ICN more than 150 applications for DAAs

twitter.com/iconominet/status/897084573561102337
150 people applyed to be fund managers user, to start you own DAA you need to collect 100k seed money user, that is 15mil wanting to be given to iconomi user, and we are only in pre-beta phase anaon, next week icn is being listed on binance user, tomorrow is thei AMA user, why do you hate money user?

Stop sounding pajeety

been buying a few hundred dollars worth here and there the past couple weeks while its hovered around 3$

feels fucking great

sirs buy espers on yobit, promise no scam, only good man get rich sir. get beauty wife with tits like buffalo

Took a look at their website, this shit can be big actually. Gonna buy some and pray for a lambo.

ICN is legit, feel bad for retards who cant see past daily charts

it is all on tomorrow's AMA and the Binance listing. there is a lot of mostly bullshit fud on their sub lately....so if ama goes smooth and people start to feel a little bit more at ease than we will be mooning like crazy.

dont forget it is tomorrow at 12.00CET im gonna have my icn on kraken ready to sell if shit goes wrong

i agree but look at this news for example.
something which is (imho) huge news gets out, almost 1 hour already passed, so a lot of people have already seen this....what does price do? fucking nothing....how the fuck is that possible?
i have been holding icn since their ico and really believe in the project but if the ama goes well tomorrow and it doesn't start to go up in max 4-5 hours, i will sell everything and never look back

Whats the fud about? Cant find any negatives during my 20 min dd. Their last financials looked good aswell.

and no one will give a single fuck about you

you ignorant weak hands, the reason ICN doesn't move is because nobody uses kraken or liqui.

if you are seriously considering selling everything you have after holding it for any amount of time less than 6 months you are a child and shouldnt be investing in cryptocurrency anyway.

just sell now and fucking put your shit in bitbean or something if you can't be patient.

i will - out of spite!
hahaha joking, idk maybe ill wait the binance listing.

binance withdrawals are fucking annoying though

none of that stopped ICN from hitting $5 in June

yep 5.40

This will forever be shit until it's on more than just kraken

It was pretty flat against ETH tho

Binance next week user, it has been confirmed by the binance ceo chink

All these weak hands getting shaken out because they can't look past the daily chart are going to get BTFO.

I'll be sitting on my stack for years until it reaches somewhere in the three digit range.

I don't give a fuck about daily volitility.

Holding 10k ICN so when it hits $100 i will be a millionaire.

Can't wait.
This is a more sure moon mission than eth.
Lets not forget that they're also introducing fiat pairs for ICN on their platform so notmies can invest.

The FUD is around Iconomi's lack of transparency on token utility and the status of it being listed on enough exchanges to stop bad actors from suppressing the price.

Iconomi is pretty active in discussions they want to have, so people know they're aware of the issues. The silence is causing the FUD as traders freak out about the opportunity cost of holding a token that is price-resistant to good rumours and news.

The FUDders are the gambler types that need a constant stream of updates to keep their nerves in check. I'll admit that I like that this group has gone and pushed ICN's listing on Binance because something weird is up with it not being on Bittrex.

yep when they get listed on the london exchange with blockchain.one , implement the fiat gateway (they already have a functionl product - cashilla) and add debit card it is gonna be insanely huge.

hope i dont get too impatient and sell like i did with eth @14$ (ico investor).

bittrex is scared of listing tokens that may rappresent securities.
people are all acting like dildos because the token doesn't rappresent ownership of company's assets, BUT if they say it does rappresent ownership than the token is a securty and it could not only not be listed on more exchanges but also delisted from kraken (kraken is in murica).

They have to walk a very thin line to make everyone happy - like they say in my shitcountry - you cant have the wolf full and all the sheep alive - well iconomy has to try doing exactly that...
somehow i believe they are going to be able to do it

So this can basically be the Blackrock and Vanguard of Blockchain? Thats neat as fuck. This can be pretty fucking big.

This is my thread from two months ago 'predicting' the rise to $5.40 and 'predicting' the listing on Binance.

If you have any other questions that I could 'predict', ask away and I will try my bet.

you just got lucky the coin got a pump and dump cycle

Yeah, and I got lucky that it would be listed on a Chinese exchange right?

If this happened around the time 50% of ICN were burned, you'd need a market cap of 4.3 billion to sustain that price. 2.2 billion if 75% were burned.

The highest real ethereum token cap right now (OMG) is close to 700M. QTUM is a placeholder for a platform. You would need to 3 to 5 times that value without a plateau or a competitor coming along. So 900-1500% growth from Iconomi's current cap, depending on the burning.

I mean, I'm in as a long-shot too. But I think I'll be lucky if, long term, it doubles bitcoin's growth.

Ama is on thursday, tomorrow is just the closing of the thread

Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Around $6bn marketcap and the coin will be $100.
Burning is going to significantly increase with institutional money and DAA manager fees. Fiat/ICN pairs are also opening in the next months and plans is to also use those fees towards burning.

oh i should start reading better.
thanks for telling me, now i can go out and do drugs all night without having to wake up before 12. great info you gave me user, post your NEO (hope youre not a noneo) adress, i will be happy to send you a few $

August 16th, get ready for some news.

news doesn't move ICN