When is it going to crash to $3000?

When is it going to crash to $3000?

just went above, next step $4,400.

Pivot Points? I see you are a man of culture.

But, if you take a look at how much buy volume is required to even move prices slightly higher, you can tell it's getting harder to keep this shit up.

just under 16 million bitcoin wallets have been created

so there's still so much room to grow..

world population is 7.5 billion

world population on the internet is 4 billion

Yeah, different perspectives short/long term. Depends on what you're looking to do here and now.

To any groups/organisations still somehow pumping, even now, I salute you. Bullish mad men.

God damn BTC fucking up the alts man

Time to short marginmarines.
This is unsustainable. Magic only happens during weekends.

What I can't understand is why someone is selling their btc right now

There isn't a dip.

On our way to $4500 by tomorrow afternoon

because there are idiots buying at 4400 and they might need to cash out maybe?

I suspect it's part of risk management for pumpers. They'll sell off part of their holdings as they "encourage" the market upward, in case things turn against them. There's also general profit taking.

kraken have disabled withdrawals wtf?

A lot of volume being concentrated into very quite small price movements, will be interesting to see what happens.

what?

WTF it actually is...
Did they sell our bitcoin expecting it to drop and earn a nice buck, and now can't buy back?

Going to need to ask yourself WHY it would drop to $3k before you can get an answer to when.

Because it still has not purpose but to own. Its way overvalued.

Hahaha holy shit you sound like a gold-standard shill.

In 6 months.

If you get a time machine and travel back 1 year in time.

No, gold standard is dumb but pulling a strawman doesnt refute that btc is over valued. It went up to fast.

Because this pump came out of nowhere and has no reason behind it. It went up $1200 in 3 days.