Binance (BNB) - The Only Alt that doesn't dip

This is the holy grail Veeky Forums

It doesn't stop rising, this is like buying Eth at $1, the only way is up you stupid bastards.

When every other alt is dying because of BTC, this little fucker keeps pumping.

It is going $4 by August 24th. After that the potential unlimited.

Get in or post your pink wojacks in 2 weeks.

It's risen 20% every day consistantly for 3 weeks, it finally got widespread attention yesterday and rose 150%. It hasn't dumped, it won't dump. 100K sats by saturday.

Get in or cry later.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got in at $0.70.

Feels too good to be true, I've got my stop loss ready just in case

>tfw I got in at 10k sats
Fuck yeah. Love this coin.

>it's not on Bittrex

What the fug?

where can i buy this?

Binance, it's a fucking ridiculously simple yet amazing concept for a crypto that scales with the exchange.

On Binance

I was just on binance and am I hallucinating or does it appear they are going to list happy creator coin as the next coin on the exchange? Wtf??? Why would you add this shitcoin when you are booming hard and only have like 5 different coins?

Losing faith if this is true.

now that the smart hands are done dumping on you tards lemme tell you that this is literally a $1 coin, that's it. learn to research, burn rate heavily depends on exchange volume. If Binance is not a top 3 exchange in less than 5 years BNB will actually be worth less than $1.. Damn popping bubbles around you plebs is easy as fuck, thanks for the hype and free money.

There's literally no information in your post other than "it's been mooning"

Can someone please tl;dr this for a literal retard? What is fueling the hype?

NEO was "chink ethereum" which was good enough for me to make a fortune off of it.

the hype was fueled by monkeys like OP thinking this is an awesome opportunity to the moon, and he was right.. for smart money that got in at 5.5k sats.. the run is over. Volume ran up to 6x yesterday after drooling, dreaming, tards were made aware of BNB

>5 million volume sat
>60 million now
>run is over

For fucks sakes, dont you get it? This is going to top 20 at least. No major dips. Insane demand. This is all fueled by crypto rage in China and Asia. Those coins mean cheap fees, means cheap bots and arbitrage trading.

enjoy my bags

Can't Binance set stop losses or anything? I'd hope this price will hold but I want some peace of mind and make sure I don't get ripped on this exchange

Okay, I will

BUY HIGH, SELL LOW EVERYONE!

$10 coin by eoy. Waiting for my BTC transfer to clear and I'm buying 1k more. Stay poor retards.

Do you not understand how low the trading fee that they offer is in comparison to the other exchanges? I screenshotted your post. Can't wait to post it later to shit on idiots like you.

>says run is over after volume does a x7

If you're gonna fud say something better than that

Everything red, BNB still standing strong.

This is 60k sats by Saturday.

Screen cap this

thanks, sold 100k

It's pretty much a stock in the form of a coin where founders and investors own half the circulating supply so they have a large incentive to pump it up.

I was told BTM would make me rich but it's not fucking moving. When do I switch to BNB?

It's cruising right now. Who's to say this pumped coin isnt going to dump right now

I bet you said the same about Antshares/NEO when it was a few cents in price. Idiot.

20% gains daily for 3 weeks, with 0 volume.

Go research the coin before you cry PND.

This is going 60k sats by sunday.

rev up those pink wojacks we are going down

just bought in Veeky Forums

>going down
>up 150% in 24 hours

Currently buying anything under 29k, please sell me your bags i'll buy instantly.

Nice try. Most alts are dropping because BTC is mooning.

And compared to those alts, BNB is holding up very well.

Anyone looking to get in should be buying while it's on sale under 30K sats

Honestly if you don't buy before 35K you will only get about 70% return before August 24th.

Take advantage and lock in now for 100% returns by august 24th

BNB is heaven for bot traders and daytraders/scalpers. 0% fees.

And the quads were left unchecked. This board is going to shit

Normies and Summerfags have found Veeky Forums , no where is sacred.

Binance exchange, not even a month since it opened and it's in the top 10:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

its fucking over

Yeah thanks for the great advice on another pump n dump biz

Uh guys what the fuck is going on

Lol please tell me you guys sold

>Verification email taking too long
>Price starts crashing

Dodged a bullet

Yeah I was trading into ETH and got in at .00036 or something then sold late night at like .00042 or something but it kept climbing so I decided to watch it with no skin in the game, glad I pulled out

Hahahahahhavahahaghahavhavavavahhaahhahahhahahhahahahahha

I'm still up 200% from my pennies so no point in selling.

It's already going back up

not yet but my asshole puckered for a second

calm the fuck down. dip was to be expected after the explosive move yesterday. its already recovering.

That's fine I made a couple bucks I just don't have the hands for this one

I think I'll probably hold this until the end of the month, but fuck my hands are gonna be nervous. I anticipate many such dips and possibly a sustained bear run before we really take off

Jesus this thing moves like no other

That's what happens when you have high volume and a great coin idiots. That dip was bought like wild fire.

Good for you man, small gains add up after awhile. I might suggest putting a low buy order in though in case it dips again.

Volume doubled since last night. The only thing you are missing is s chance to get it cheap.

my blockfolio alert for that dip hit me outta nowhere, by the time I checked it had already been recovered.

scary, but in theory the value of this coin is self evident and it should rise up to at least 2$ so long as the exchange is being used

that's a third of my portfolio in this already, if we get to $4-5 I'll be ecstatic with what I have

I bought in right before that pump around 12Pm EST up to .00044 and I just set the sell order right away because I had a feeling I was in at the wrong time, gonna put up a buy for a dip if we get one

is there a way to set a stop loss order on Binance's exchange? Don't see one

So how do you go about trading this? You have to buy shares through them directly for ETH or BTC?

Will it comes to Bittrex or Bitfinex?

I just set a sell order for the price I was happy with? What do you mean

Probably not since it's the exchange's own coin. It will only be found on Binance.

Ohhhh these dips are making me nervous. I'm pulling out the majority of my principle and letting the 1 btc I got out of this ride.

Usually I have strong hands but this thing had such a strong bullrun we might see a huge drop ahead...better play it safe

mine went to spam

More bags for me

If this goes to 50c I will be forced to kill myself

>It's risen 20% every day consistantly for 3 weeks, it finally got widespread attention yesterday and rose 150%. It hasn't dumped, it won't dump.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

It's always a higher risk trading coins that have already had big bullruns. My advice is to always invest minimally into these higher cap coins and take what you can get. The big money is longer holds with smaller cap coins.

Why do you guys think it will moon?
What do special abt this?

DIP INCOMING

this is b8

nice, just bought 100k

What makes a coin small or big cap? What is the range for small cap for example?

This shit has harldy gone anywhere in the past 12 hours. When will it actually increase in value?

Anything you see on the front page, ranked 80+ is a big cap coin. The higher the coin moves on coinmarketcap, the more money is "in" the coin and the wider it is distributed. The higher a coin moves, the more potential it has to dip.

Smaller cap coins are on the second page of coinmarketcap and beyond.

Patience young Padawan.

I've been flipping alts on this site for days straight 0% fees right now means you can make profit off of the tinyists flips!

>hasnt dumped and wont dump

lets be real famalam, I've got nearly 1k bnb but in crypto theres no such thing as a 100% bet.

this is similar to investing in the exchange itself, which is why I bought in. that, to me, gives it an extra layer of security. but at the end of the day its still a coin and could easily be victim to whale manipulation like any other