You guys ready?

you guys ready?
twitter.com/omise_go/status/897089480128999424

wait they are showing off the apple and omise sticker on skateboard again?

holy shit whats the best exchange to buy on?

OK. I've got the money ready, 50 on eth, 50 on OMG

Oh
baby
here
we
go!

10$ soon?

please be apple please be apple please be apple PLEASE. I'll come over and suck your dick Skelly. I will suck it till it's bone dry.

if it is apple I will literally buy an iPhone with the money and I fucking hate Apple with a passion. Hell I will name my firstborn Steve if we are going to the moon today guys.

top kek

Its happening!!!!

I am very very excite! Got 80 omgfuckers ready to go to space!

Wait what's going on??

Tfw 2342 OMG :^)

Just a bit under 700 here. 70% of my portfolio. Pleaseplease let the announcement besomething epic

About 50% here, I think with all the noise OMG is turning up it's gearing up for take off. Ignore the FUD. Few people on biz don't want you to make money, I hope the best for you and me both brah

TFW bought in the dip. TFW houston we are set to moon.

Buckle up!!

I dont care about the fud. Only thing that worries me is the rate its been growing.

Im still in for the longterm because realistically i can see this in three digits within a couple of years. Best of luck to you too fellow OmiseBro!

I can see a three digit figure as well, I wouldn't worry too much about the growth as the growth has been fueled by recent news and the news hasn't been something minor

Already all in, and about to put another $10k fiat in- just hope it stays down while I'm going through all the transfers.

I know Veeky Forums is 99% memes, LARP'ers, and morons...but anyone who's still unsure whether or not to jump on the OMG ship; do it NOW and HOLD. Don't get swayed by user FUD and know there's a already a bunch of us ready and waiting for that moon mission.

NEO 2.0

user those arn't even all 100s. How can I trust you?

Don't F me on this one again Veeky Forums

Strapped in at 6.20

I'm ready

2g's riding on this. Ready for the gains bb.

Does no one remember the dev in slack saying they are working with McDonald's in Thailand?

And the Twitter saying they are collaborating with someone "really exciting"

The most important thing I learned from ANS/NEO trading was patience. I'm already locked in, now I wait. If this dipped to .000001 tomorrow I wouldn't panic.

fucking kraken lagging like a bitch right now

You should panic if it dips.

Panic that you might not catch it. OMG has got some serious legs.

Do not compare OMG to that shit coin.

OMG x ETH x APPL

I would rather buy an Apple than anything touched by Google these days.

Fuck this stupid goddam shitcoin. I can't wait to unload these bags

>buy OMG at 2.95
>sell at 3.50
>buy back at 6
>sell at 6
>buy back at 8
>now it's worth like 6

once this coin reaches ATH again I'm selling as fast as fucking possible. Shit is never going up it just keeps going sideways

THX DUDE
i would have missed this boat this time

That's the sign of a strong coin you fucking retard. NEO did this for months.

no reaction to a tweet price wise :( dissapoint

you're the type that actually posts pink wojacks aren't you?

Its monday morning..
Most people are wagecucking right now.

if they would know that i just chill here on my couch and trade their monthly income

Are you telling me that some people still have some sort of medieval age jobs with no internet?

I want to support you guys, what's the best exchange to buy omg?

trex

WHERE DO I BUY OMG?!?! I'm on Poloniex and they don't have it.
Tits for thank you.

Bittrex

Bittrex

Bittrex or Bitfinex

FUCKING KEK BASE AAAA! They wont let me buy more f their weekly limits i feel i am going to miss out on this, when is the official announcement???

cuck base!

Thanks, anons.

Bump

0 confirmations in 20 minutes. How am I supposed to get rich?

>NEO 2.0
No way. OMG is so much better than that hypecoin for business and tech reasons.

I just don't understand why they let the cook and the cleaning lady stand in the photo with them.

>Approved by money skeleton.
That's all I need, going all in.

Just sold my 69 Lisk coins got myself 21 Coins of OMG, once Cuck Base releases my limit going back to get my LISK

sell the news

yup get in and get the f out at the right time

Fuck it bought 1.8 omg lets go to the moon boys

Selling my Lisk at a loss right now to buy OMG, this shit better make up for it

same here brooo holy shit but dude we can come back in a week to get back our Lisk bro, because Lisk is going up there end of this yea

so no one here knows when they will announce it?

Moonmission is a an omg GO boys

only high volume alt in the green right now

we are going to explode any minute

shit sooon any minute now

Use LTC to transfer money

Why do I get the feeling that this won't be mooning and that I'm losing money?

Don't buy then

Always trust your gut and own judgment. Me personally, I'm putting a good amount in.

Because you listen and depend on Veeky Forums to much to do your own actual research and form your own opinion

everything is a risk but just make smart decision making risks, and if you feel it will tank after it goes up make a decision there too do you pull out or hold, look at NEO it blew up this coin is a winner in the short run make money and get out in the long run not that sure

you know, thats a good point.

just bought $500 worth, this fucker better be worth it, im holding enough bags as it is

Same, down$300 on a different coin and just dumped that entire coin into OMG

Because a thread full of people hyping a coin is usually just shills trying to drive to price up to dump on some idiots. It can also mean that the coin is just actually worth it.

also this

well look at the facts, its being backed by that dude from ETH, they are hinting something with that apple logo, and it has increase in price and its going up right now

That implys Veeky Forums has any effect on the market. Which it doesn't. This board is almost dead and divided by other coins

Are you assuming my market effect, roastie?