You will be sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me. I have 30 GIOTA.

where buy?

For owning 1000k ? :(

Then why you dont give me some bro :(

I know user, I know I simply dont have the money available right now and what I want to put into IOTA is pretty much tied up in ETH. I am fucked...

Bitfinex. If you're a US resident, make sure to get your IOTA off Bitfinex before the upcoming deadline in like 80 days.

Then why you just dont sell your ETH?

and put it where? an IOTA wallet off-line?

There's a light wallet. It's simple. And since Iota is feeless, you'll get to experience whatever amount you send arriving exactly as you sent it, with no cut taken in gas/mining fees/whatever.

i could only afford 350 :( i hope it stays low until i get paid

Has anyone else had trouble transitioning to the new light wallet?

i want to buy, but both this and fucking bitcoin (which i would need to buy first, to get to buy iota later) don't stop getting more and more expensive...

Their latest released wallet.

github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

For easiest use, after opening the wallet, select Light Wallet. Then you'll need to come up with an 81 character seed consisting of capital letters A-Z and 9's. Never use an online seed generator. I wrote a java program that I ran with Netbeans offline to generate my seed.

Make several backup copies of your seed and never share it with anyone.

I dont want to sell at the current BTC value

This coin will have a 10b+ market cap very soon. Mark my words.

I just bought ~2.5 giota just cause i like the tangle thingy. Please convince me that everything is gonna be ok and IOTA will continue to moon quietly.

XRP is the only alt-coin moon mission you'll see within a year. Banks are already testing proof-of-concept and will be using it and releasing more news. The price will go up to $100 at least. Easy millions

You made a good decision, user. It's gonna become clear to you very quickly.

24 Giota checking in, congrats bro

>Ripple having a Bajillion coins on the market
>expecting each one of them to be 100$

you are new arent you?

kek

WE NUMBER 5 NOW

Look at the circulating supply, now tell me again that this can moon

Can this be bought on Bittrex?

>Bitfinex
lol, fuck no.
it's a MtGox happening right about now, you have to be an idiot to let any of your money go near this timebomb

supply is the same as it was a month ago, and look at how much it mooned since then. Circulating supply has nothing to do with mooning idiot

same. congrats mate

you can use the generator in linuux and just replace some by yourself

I only have around 6, should i buy more?

yesterday there was a guy who was begging for IOTA. I've sent him 0.5 miota. He sent it back as he saw my balance in the transaction lel.