How did a race of subhumans get to rule the master race?

How did a race of subhumans get to rule the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genocide by diseases and obliteration of culture.

>how did a race I perceive to be subhumans get to rule (or what I perceive to be ruling) what I perceive the master race to be

If they rule other races is because they are the master race

/pol/ btfo

THE JOO MAN IS KEEPING US DOWN YO

First :
- 2000 years of forced eugenics and environmental pressure, because of the government and society, made it so that only smart jews were able to survive and thrive.
Jews were allowed only a few professions, they had to be on the lookout for any danger since everybody hated their guts (why they were hated is another discussion).

Its just so happens that the most weak and dumb of Jews Hitler exterminated, as only smart and powerful Jews escaped the horrible regime of Nazi Germany.

Second :
Mixing with european genes for 2000 years (walking proto-americans).

Third:
Cultural admiration and tradition towards knowledge, learning, studying, resulted in high IQ.

Forth:
Whilst Europeans had their smartest become caste catholic priests, Jews sought to marry their smartest and breed as much as they could.
Rich Jews would marry their daughters with intelligent young men, no matter their socio-economic status.
Those men were either jewish or gentile.

Jews are not "subhuman" at all, after 2000 years, they're more European than hungarians or slavs living in Europe, since they arrived after the 7th century.
They should come to terms with this fact, instead of trying to be desert semites.

Unfortunately, the superior jewish genes are being ruined by mixing themselves with arab jews aka mizrahim and sephardim.

>Whilst Europeans had their smartest become caste catholic priests

>Orthodox Christians

Are you talking about Jews and Germans or about Venetians and Romans.

>>Orthodox Christians
Only people with money and connections became priests in Orthodox Europe.
They were never selected on the basis of their intelligence.

I have all the respect for Orthodox Christianity, their devotion and culture, but their priests are brain dead compared to a catholic priest.

t. orthodox serb from Austria

Article XCVII Paragraph 4 Sub. 2 of the peace treaty which ended the Finno-Korean Hyperwar recognized the White Race as vassals to the Hebrews in perpetuity.

They are G-d's chosen people.

>implying Jews aren't the literal master race

>Israel is their homeland though
Yes it is and they should expand it, but European Jews are 99% more european than they will ever be desert inbred semites like their unfortunate religious cousins.
>. Europe dislikes Jews the most out of any collective culture
Jews were deported, exiled, pogromed, etc from Europe, North Africa, Middle east.
Regions with different religions, different ethnicities, different cultures.
> how Christianity clashed with several of Judaism's cultural outlooks
That is not why Jews were kicked out of every nation in 2 continents.

> the religious oppression flat out turned to racial oppression when stuff like Darwin came around
Darwin had jewish friends, many Jews in the UK were in STEM, the UK had a jewish PM, jewish politicians, so I don't know where you're pulling that out.
>in places like Eastern Europe where there are barely any Jews now
They left communist shithole states for a developed state like Israel, willingly.
>they're still almost a mythical "other" entity
Everybody aged 40 to 80 had jewish friends and colleagues in school and work, my friend.
Now, just because Hungary, like Israel, hate individuals like George Soros meddling in society, doesn't mean they're ready for another Holocaust.
>you see lots of anti-semitism in eastern europe.
Nobody cares about jews in eastern europe, where are you from?

Jewish people are very smart and bright, but "they steal their own hat" as there is a saying.
>If I was in that position, I would trade a few IQ points to have a homeland.
European jews have little to nothing in common with arab jews. European jews should have their own state in Hungary.

>European Jews

You realize they are a minority of the Jews in Israel? Most are Mizrahi. Also, even then Ashkenazi are more Middle Eastern than European, so your argument falls flat. Samaritans are the only indigenous people of that land truly left. They tend to be much closer related to Jews than with Arabs. Lots of them have red hair and blue eyes, that's simply how Levantine people look. Arabs are the guests.

>European jews should have their own state in Hungary.
You have your own state in Russia

>Ashkenazi Jews cluster with Lebanese Christians, Druze, Sephardi Jews
>Palestinians cluster with Jordanians, Saudis

Hmm...

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

The chart is fake.

No it's not. It's sourced right there. Here's more:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

>european
>jews
Please pick one. Jews will never be European, they were guests in Europe.

Well, seems trustworthy enough. I probably mistook this one for the same looking one which was really fake.

that's an arab jew tho

Go to bed, Shlomo.