What was your biggest financial mistake?

what was your biggest financial mistake?

>hear BTC hit $1
>think "good for them, wish I had of got some"
>forget about it for 3 years

Opened broker account in 2010, didn't invest till 2014.

>Faster transfers
>Lower fees
>Constantly keeping ahead of bitcoin
>Hasn't hardforked

>Mistake

didnt bought the usb bitcoinminer stick 5 years ago

College

There's a coin that I bought which lost 98% of its value and I still held. Still not going to say which one because it will fucking rebound.

It will rebound better with more ppl in it, no?
Why did it crash in the first place? Ponzi scheme?

I have a feeling another moon is incoming for LTC..

and btw, LTC is the best financial decision I've made so far, putting $10K in when it was $9 a coin.

>listened to someone tell me not to buy bitcoin in 2011
>accumulated ANS at 200k
>shorted my NEO at 340k sats, laughed when it hit 510k and people still thought it'd go up
>called everyone retarded who thought it would break 600k
>told people I'd eat my dick if it hit 700k
>bought back in at 0.01

you still got the coins?

litecoin is stable as hell you dont invest in it thinking youll get big bucks

bought DGB

digibyte.

Aside from the obvious not buying BTC when it was chump change.

Buying fucking Strat ATH if it ever gets back to the price I bought it it'll just sell it for being such a heavy bag.

People had an expectation about it which wasn't fully met by the devs, so people lost some trust in the devs. Volume has subsequently died out.

>had of
>had have
>had have got some
>???

AMP
Fortunately got out pretty safe

how could I be so wrong

Exactly, if you look at the blockchains right now BTC is actually choking (50k unconfirmed Tx and rising). LTC is picking up a lot of the workload and handling it well.

sold half, took back my initial fiat, and put the rest in STOX

digibyte

seling reddcoin at 12 sat
selling verge at 14 sat

chain coin?

lost $35k in the stock market circa 2009-2010. should have just bought a gold rolex and some apple stock.

Thats not really a mistake though. Its just that BTC is soaking up all the alt coins with this current pump. It cant go on forever. Dont panic.

Using my student loans to day trade penny stocks and by drys LOL

Having a gf

not walking away for awhile after 10 bagging my entire portfolio

Not going forward and buying 100 bitcoins for 3.50 ea back in 2012.

Just fuck my shit up.

Backing out on a home sale in 2015 because it needed 15k in repairs. Home would be worth 70k+ now. Gave up looking and now renting in a neighborhood with other renter scum. If you're renting it's because you fucked up.

No. Never touched that shitcoin. Please stop guessing, you guys won't get it. It's not a coin you'll probably know here.

I hope English isn't your first language.

long-term hodling altcoins

90% of them will never make it on any level, so you should ride the whale pump&dumps or just don't do it at all. Just look at the sia & dgb hodlers. Do you want to end like them?

Also for the ltc holders out there right now, I'm right there with ya. Let's go back to may-june quick where ltc mooned early while btc lagged, then btc mooned while ltc lagged. Anything could happen of course, but if i had actually sold near the top in July with my ltc , right now or the next few days would be my re-entry point.

I knew IOTA was about to blastoff when it hit ~$.45. Was too lazy to buy, didn't want to wait for btc to deposit to a new exchange. Still got those nice btc gains, but doubling up wold have been aweso.e.

studying CS AND knowing about BTC AND having disposable income AND finally not buying any at the time: how I know I'll never make it

I would also point out that etc and lte have not lost much of their USD value just value compared to bitcoin.

>$1200 bags of NMR at .05

I also checked out lightcoin and etheriums numbers. Theres a huge buywall up on LTE and the Eth buywall is getting huge. If bitcoin ever crashes, they are going to skyrocket.

I had 78 btc in mtgox

Do u know what shorting means retard?

Not having been able to cash out when the Bitcoin was still inflation-skyrocketed by Jews looking for transaction fees.

FUCK LITECOIN

:(

I wish the idiot who paid over $2 million for on ZEC would step forward. It must have been an angry wife, or child making him fuck up. Either way, i hope he killed his whole family after.

I remember you, you're supposed to have killed yourself at 600k.

RDD?

We Are DigiMarines.

Being an ETH maximalist.

I was blinded by the promise of something with greater utility than BTC. Missed selling my ETH at 0.15, now it's at 0.069 and falling.

I didn't hold bitcoins. Instead I just had to play around with alts.

i have bought over 1.2mil RDD coins at 115
i have bought over 100k DGB at 2100
ARK is my only hope in these dark times, bought around 5k at 20k.

his life is powered entirely by shame from that episode

>dgb hodlers

D E L E T

but digimarines and sheet

This. So much. Lost 20% of my portfolio value to shitcoins that dropped faster than George Michael on his knees at a gloryhole.

That is longing not shorting

So far nothing was a mistake.
While I theoretically could have made more money at certain I can say that I always made the best decision for me and so far it worked out.

I sold 2500 ANS after the first conference because it wasn't very good, and then never got back in

Selling 5 BTC I bought with 50% of my net worth back in July. Made very small gains and totally missed out on the current moon. Never fucking again.

I know. This is the downside of an altcoin having a market with fiat

my biggest mistake was putting 2/3rd of my crypto holdings in fucking LITECOIN

Or you could say an upside. As it gives them more stability and ability to operate outside of bitcoin.

Holding it for the last month was a mistake. If their roadmap succeds it should 2x by the end of the year tho

Had 400 LUN, sold way to early.