Well?

Well?

it's tomorrow the 15th

Buy the dip

Buy XRP instead. $100 by next year

Stop shilling this shit retard.

what is there to even shill on this? registration has ended. you can't buy in even if you want to if you're not registered.

fuck you and your bags.

>shilling
you need to be registered, there's no way to shill something you cannot buy.

well im about to risk a ton of money on this gold mine

you will at least triple that money as soon as it reaches an exchange. After that who knows. DNTs had a great start and it seems it has built a solid floor, probably skyrocketing if it hits a big volume exchange or when 0x is out in the wild.

I'm kicking myself for not doing my homework and not checking CVC before DNT's ICO. Keep and eye on everything 0x related. Projects so far seem to be good ideas backed by devs that aren't assholes.

the shilling is for dropping the ico bags at 4x the price when it hits. Closed ico is perfect for this because you can actually start shilling before the actual ico

DNT's cap is close to 4x what 0x is lol. This shit is going 10-20x. Their product is ready, big companies using the 0x protocol like bitfinex.

If you guys registered I highly recommend you wait until 10x at least to sell. I don't usually say this about a lot of coins.

Didn't buy in because I'm a retard that only buys into FOMO.

Think this will dip when it hits the exchanges or should I just throw as much money in as early as possible?

this is making me nervous. if it does go something like 5x right away, shouldn't i just sell and wait for a dip? people think it will dip a bit, even 5x would be life-changing money for me rn

I think the cap is $1700. The devs said they're not going to list this on any exchanges at the start. So who knows what's going to happen. I think I'm going to hold this long term and accumulate as much as possible during the dips if it does get listed on exchanges.

I don't think it will dip. Each person is capped at buying $1700 and they made it hard for whales to register multiple times. A lot of people including ICO buyers will buy from exchanges.

I might even buy some on exchanges even though I'm registered.

No lol. 5x would put it at a $120m market cap. This can easily hit 500m-600m within a week or two of being on exchanges.

There are coins worth hundreds of millions with no real product or companies using their product. You can sell at 5x as long as your ok with potentially missing out on more gains.

Almost all companies say the exchange thing but they still get listed. It's for the SEC. It will 100% be on bittrex, liqui and several others.

>No lol. 5x would put it at a $120m market cap. This can easily hit 500m-600m within a week or two of being on exchanges.
don't play with my feelings nigger this money would legit change my life. ill come out of uni without any debt

are you going to buy any on the 2nd/3rd days? i think they increase your cap automatically each day it doesn't hit $24mil but make it cost 2x/3x more ethereum

it shouldn't hit $25mil right away unless literally everybody maxes out which isn't going to happen realistically

if that's the case then i'm holding onto this for a while and buying more when it dips from people taking their profits

there is way too much upside potential

I have 48k in student loans.
Im going all in on this and kyber.
Wish me fucking luck.

Like I said man 5x is amazing profit too. As long as you won't feel bad later then not a big deal. Me personally I will sell at 10x. Usually I sell at 3x but this is one of the exceptions.

Yup I'm doing my max on the second day when the limit triples. It definitely won't hit the 24m on the first, but on the second it will.

Idk where you read it will cost 2x/3x more eth. Price is the same but everyone's limits change to 3x if not sold out after 24 hours.

You need to leave any emotion out of trading, everything needs to be calculated. Set stop limit orders so you don't lose money. Sell some at 2x profit, sell some at 5x profit, etc. Get at least your initial investment back asap.
....Or you can just buy and hope for the best, but that's literally gambling.

ohhh i misread then, ill definitely max out on the second day as well then

so we already have to have the eth ready by tomorrow right? if i want to max out the second day i'm going to have to wire transfer if my debit card has reached it's limit on coinbase, right?
do i have any other options?

i'll have to figure out how to do that

if it's not on any big exchanges immediately, i imagine i just have to wait to do the stop order stuff?

too late for this, fuck.

i know that feeling, now i want you to make. both 0x and kyber gonna moon. but i would suggest going 40/60( 40 - 0x. 60 - kyber).

why so much on kyber? this shit is more than just an exchange, it lowers the barrier to entry for all new decentralized exchanges -- and the more that use it, the more valuable this token becomes

Buy all three of these. Idc if you hate Jews, I hope you don't hate money as well.

Im broke. Im putting the 0x ico on my credit card. Im literally all in.

nice just bought 100k

그 이미지 어디서 찾았어요?
한국도 Veeky Forums같은 비트코인 포럼이 있는저 궁금하거든요..

I found it on a Korean steemit post. And yes they do have international versions of biz. I know the Russian and Japanese versions but I'm still searching for China and Korea.

we're gunna make it brother.

im already thinking about how im going to pay the fucking taxes on this shit

tfw they get 20% of every good decision i make just because i was born here

I only know 일베 but it doesn't have the same feeling at all.. Thanks though. I forgot about steemit.

because 0x does not have so much hype around it in relation to kybers relationship with vitalik.

good luck dude, its gonna be ok, just don't make any hasty decisions.

that's nearly one of the main reasons im confident in this right now. the registration flew under the radar for a lot of people, it's difficult for many to understand what this coin is, or why it will be so valuable

right off the bat so many people will be buying in on top of a growing hype as it's released because the people that weren't paying attention will slowly realize what this shit really is

at least that's how i see it. i'm already all in on this shit so i'm biased as fuck rn

It's actually pretty easy to understand IMO. The coin is used as governance and as a transaction fee for companies and individuals that use the 0x protocol.

0x protocol is ready and will be used by bitfinex as well as a bunch of others and the ICO hasn't even started yet.

Unlike most of these companies who have an ICO with an unfinished product or no companies using their product.

oh it definitely is easy to understand, i said the same thing in a thread yesterday

however if i just try to youtube 0x or google there's no information, if i try to read about it on the website as a layman it will say things like
>At its core, 0x is an open and non-rent seeking protocol that facilitates trustless, low friction exchange of Ethereum-based assets. Developers can use 0x as a platform to build exchange applications on top of (0x.js is a Javascript library for interacting with the 0x protocol). For end users, 0x will be the infrastructure of a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens.

if you don't understand ethereum to begin with, this is going to look like moonrunes

i just think the hype will build once people really grasp the thiccness

Wonder when will it be listed on coinmarketcap

what's the third one?

kyber

Is the ICO phase over for this? Guess I missed out on another thing. Oh well.

What in the fuck is this gobbledy-gook?

> Each person capped 1700$
Link?

max the first day. first day you have a full comfy 24 hours to get your eth in.

Second day I think most likely outcome is the cap gets hit very quickly after cap limit is raised unless there are a lot of registered people that forget.

im in a somewhat similar state as you. Don't have enough verification on any of the exchanges to transfer large amounts of usd into crypto before the ico but I've got enough to be close to max for day 1 so im happy enough.

Link?

Open metamask in the top right corner of your browser and connect to the Ethereum Main Net

don't pay taxes you moron
if you're not going to pull out 100k you can just sell some at localbitcoin to get your tax free money
or you can buy shit with BTC

their logo is a swastika? wtf