/bnb/

You're very last chance to buy before it moons

Why haven't you dropped all your shit coins for something that has actual use?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already sold. loved this coin. made me massive gains but it seems that i jumped out at the right time (.00034)

good thing I didn't weakhand that shit.
It's bouncing back

>not having a buy order in during that flash crash
Fuck that was a big sale on bnb

It's correcting right now though

If you think a small correction "its so little I dont know if its even the right word to use" is enough to make you drop it after 150%+ gainz you deserve to be left out in the cold. This shit is going to pluto, the chinks know what they are doing as usual.

>implying it isn't just whales and Binance trying to keep it from mooning

>implying it was not just Binance in the first place propping this coin up

Why do you think it will go to pluto?
What makes it special?
Will it be next neo?

the only special thing about this coin is that has GAS on hit exchange and no western exchange currently has it. Other Chinese exchanges have it but there websites are all chinese. Athough they are planning to list ICN in a few days

well we've basically had this thread every day

>Everyone on Binance will want to be holding BNB for fee discount
>Binance is THE east/west exchange bridge right now
>Binance owns 10mil coins and will burn them all, 25% each quarter over the next year
>BNB discount will decrease every year for 5 years

QTUM getting added to the exchange is probably enough alone to send us to $2-$4

ii followed your advice and just sold all my shitcoin at lost, you better be right user

>select English, half the site is still in Chinese
>trusting your personal info to Chinese gov't

Whats the value in an East/west bridge?

>free trading through 8/24
>.10% fees thereafter
>50% off trading fees for the next year if you pay fees using BNB
>Binance will use 20% of profits to buy back BNB every quarter and burn it until 50% of total supply is burned
>Mobile site actually works

The fact that they went to the trouble of even making a well designed mobile version is the most impressive aspect of this site and gives me confidence in this coin.

The pro interface looks amazing on my 4K monitor. The best one out there.

To anyone doubting this project, go here binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf and look at the team behind it.

This SHIT has literally gone NOWHERE in the past 12 hours. FUCKING PUMP OR DUMP ALREADY.

It's shit because the background isn't #000000

It will probably pump when they add more coins, tether is being added soon.

I heard DNT is being added soon. Considering my portfolio is literally 50/50 DNT BNB this would be amazing if true.

Is this the new floor?

Go to catalogue and look for pic of nuclear bomb. People are going to prison if this user makes it alive.

The only thing is that I wish they would give you the current USD amount that your Binance is worth.

Why does it matter?

It's something I like to follow?

Probably. Good consolidation happening at ~30,000 SATS.

what the fug are these walls?

That pic is like a magnet, top half repelling me but the bottom half pulling me in

if BTC price goes up, but BNB price goes down in relation to BTC, USD price could be the same. USD price is not an accurate reflection of what the coin is doing.